THE BROWNS BOARD

AP: Hillary Clinton made $25 million from speeches since 2014

Almost ever person on this board would take $25 million dollars for making speeches

As a comparison how much did George W. make last year from speeches? I could not find any recent data....

Maybe no one wants to hear him speak?

Donate it all to charities for the poor instead of pocketing it?

Fuck that. Offer me $100K to give a speech, give me a few Myers and cokes, and get out of the way.

Seriously though, if someone is idiotic enough to give them millions of dollars to give a speech, have at it.

But I really don't need to hear Bill justify it by saying how he has to "pay their bills".

This next election looks to be offering an absolute dearth of candidates. I honestly look at the candidates

on both sides and can't imagine any of them being president.

Fuck that. Offer me $100K to give a speech, give me a few Myers and cokes, and get out of the way.

Seriously though, if someone is idiotic enough to give them millions of dollars to give a speech, have at it.

But I really don't need to hear Bill justify it by saying how he has to "pay their bills".

This next election looks to be offering an absolute dearth of candidates. I honestly look at the candidates

on both sides and can't imagine any of them being president.

The candidates, so far, are very lame.

Lame? You'd love to hump Hillary Clinton, even ten years from now.

sick stuff.

Not only would I not hump her, I won't vote for her either

If you were making $25 million a year making speeches, why would you want to be POTUS?

What is the limit on the amount of money some one can make and still campaign for income equality? If some one is willing to pay them $100,000+ a speech should they turn it down?

Are you missing or just overlooking my point? There's no limit in my opinion she can rake in every dollar she can grub. but if she goes out and bangs the Populist drum to set herself up has the savior of the working class... you get it, right?

WSS

Are you missing or just overlooking my point? There's no limit in my opinion she can rake in every dollar she can grub. but if she goes out and bangs the Populist drum to set herself up has the savior of the working class... you get it, right?

WSS

Don't they all do this?

They will all grab as much cash as they can, and then they will all say they want to help the middle class. And then they will all do nothing

Don't they all do this?

They will all grab as much cash as they can, and then they will all say they want to help the middle class. And then they will all do nothing

No they don't all to this. They all grab as much cash as they can but one party panders to the poor people whining about how much money corporate executives make.

Who campaigns on tax the rich?

WSS

W didn't rail against the 1 percent and campaign on income inequality as I recall.

WSS

Also, W has pretty much gone 'underground' the last 6 years.

The Left will say it is due to 'embarrassment' or something like that.

The Right will say that he has shown respect for a sitting President and didn't want to meddle in his body of work.

I lean heavily to the latter although, I do know, W has recently spoken out against something RE Obama Administration.

In short, he isn't a publicity hound.

The Clinton's are.

No they don't all to this. They all grab as much cash as they can but one party panders to the poor people whining about how much money corporate executives make.

Who campaigns on tax the rich?

WSS

So the republicans DON"T care about the poor?

Also, W has pretty much gone 'underground' the last 6 years.

The Left will say it is due to 'embarrassment' or something like that.

The Right will say that he has shown respect for a sitting President and didn't want to meddle in his body of work.

I lean heavily to the latter although, I do know, W has recently spoken out against something RE Obama Administration.

In short, he isn't a publicity hound.

The Clinton's are.

He's also not a very good public speaker.

So the republicans DON"T care about the poor?

This is getting a little bit silly. They don't pander nearly as much. They have their own special interest groups that's just not one of them.

And might there be better ways to take care of poor people than to just write them a check? And bitch about the man?

WSS

This is getting a little bit silly. They don't pander nearly as much. They have their own special interest groups that's just not one of them.

And might there be better ways to take care of poor people than to just write them a check? And bitch about the man?

WSS

Yes they have their own special interest groups. They pander to the rich.

The democrats have figured out how to win the POTUS, pander to the lower class's, after all, there are way more voters in that group

The republicans want to stifle that vote, and have the rich run the country again, and as of now, that strategy is failing them.

The democrats have figured out how to win the POTUS, pander to the lower class's, after all, there are way more voters in that group

The republicans want to stifle that vote, and have the rich run the country again, and as of now, that strategy is failing them.

The rich do run the country. Who do you think does?

that has nothing to do with the conversation. Hillary and the Democrats complain about the rich and the 1% while she actively pursues her position as one of them. Republicans don't apologize for that.

That would be like Republicans attacking the Democrats for cutting taxes, or attacking Democrats for supporting huge corporations or the oil company or whatever groups the Democrats hate.. Maybe you don't actually understand the comparison.

(and even though it's unrelated Democrats want to stifle the votes of US military members, why?)

WSS

that has nothing to do with the conversation. Hillary and the Democrats complain about the rich and the 1% while she actively pursues her position as one of them. Republicans don't apologize for that.

That would be like Republicans attacking the Democrats for cutting taxes, or attacking Democrats for supporting huge corporations or the oil company or whatever groups the Democrats hate.. Maybe you don't actually understand the comparison.

(and even though it's unrelated Democrats want to stifle the votes of US military members, why?)

WSS

I understand the comparision. The republicans want to be rich and keep all their money, while the democrats want to be rich and help others with their money.

Atleast that's how they want it to look. Although I suspect they want to keep all their money too.

So it comes down to this, they can be jerk's to someone's face or do it behind their back.

I understand the comparision. The republicans want to be rich and keep all their money, while the democrats want to be rich and help others with their money.

Atleast that's how they want it to look. Although I suspect they want to keep all their money too.

So it comes down to this, they can be jerk's to someone's face or do it behind their back.

No the Democrats don't want to help people with their money they want them to vote Democrat.

;)

WSS

Archived