THE BROWNS BOARD

Breaking: Philadelphia Amtrak hit with projectile before crashing

If that's some punk kids throwing rocks at a train - it happens - I'm thinking they're wetting themselves about now. "are you ok Timmy, you have been very quiet the last week?"

I thought is was Obama, or was it Bush? 14.9

Now, slow down and think...take your time....

and ask yourself, when you are all calm and ready,

"Who is president now, and has been for about 6 years?"

You're on the clock. It's 12:08 midnight here in Ohio.

I thought is was Obama, or was it Bush? 14.9

Now, slow down and think...take your time....

and ask yourself, when you are all calm and ready,

"Who is president now, and has been for about 6 years?"

You're on the clock. It's 12:08 midnight here in Ohio.

That would be Obama.

Now tell me who was president when 9/11 happened?

For less then 9 months. All the planning, etc. was done during slick willies watch. He was too busy getting head in the Oral office.

So yes, Bush was President.

If Obama was in office for nine months, you would still blame him.

That would be Obama.

Now tell me who was president when 9/11 happened?

Liberals..When sarcasm becomes absurdity.

First of all Beghazi, the IRS scandal, etc. occurred under Obama's watch...you know, the regime in charge of everything, but responsible for nothing.. and the planning stages for 9/11 were being implemented under Clinton.

But most importantly, Bush never blamed anyone for anything...it was your Messiah, "The One", the Dear Leader, from OUT OF HIS OWN MOUTH that blamed Bush by making literal references to "the policies of the previous administration" as being the reason for His failures.

2z66r1f.jpg

Liberals..When sarcasm becomes absurdity.

First of all Beghazi, the IRS scandal, etc. occurred under Obama's watch...you know, the regime in charge of everything, but responsible for nothing.. and the planning stages for 9/11 were being implemented under Clinton.

But most importantly, Bush never blamed anyone for anything...it was your Messiah, "The One", the Dear Leader, from OUT OF HIS OWN MOUTH that blamed Bush by making literal references to "the policies of the previous administration" as being the reason for His failures.

2z66r1f.jpg

Obama is NOT my messiah. I didn't vote for him either time. And I am not a liberal.

I was just pointing out that,certain people want to blame everything that has happened to this country since Obama has been president, on Obama

But when it comes down to Bush, NOTHING was his fault, it was the person before him.

Point out one time where any of us said nothing was ever Bush's fault.

Like Diehard said - Bush had been president for only 8-9 months. And trust me, btw,

we heard "Bush is the PRESIDENT and the buck stops with HIM ! IT'S HIS RESPONSIBILITY
TO LEAD THE NATION"

at least a couple dozen times a week, in my estimation. But now, Obamao has been president for

SIX FREAKIN
YEARS

and you libs keep harping about Bush. There isn't an rational way to explain nitwit liberal emotional kneejerk behavior.

Obama is NOT my messiah. I didn't vote for him either time. And I am not a liberal.

I was just pointing out that,certain people want to blame everything that has happened to this country since Obama has been president, on Obama

But when it comes down to Bush, NOTHING was his fault, it was the person before him.

You pointed out nothing. Point out anytime, anywhere, someone said nothing was ever Bushs fault.

The charge of liberals believing that truth doesn't matter manifests itself once again, just acknowledge 9/11 was Bushes fault just for the sake of "making it fair".

If that's some punk kids throwing rocks at a train - it happens - I'm thinking they're wetting themselves about now. "are you ok Timmy, you have been very quiet the last week?"

In D.C. and Philly the trains go through very bad neighborhoods. Insert stereotype here.

I watched a news report in which a retired conductor talked about how these trains can accelerate

at a pretty amazing rate. The train which crashed apparently accelerated from 70 to over 100 mph

in just a few seconds. The NTSB said that there is damage to the locomotive which is not consistent

with the crash. Sounds like it is very possible that something struck the windshield of the locomotive,

the engineer was startled/distracted, and accelerated to an untenable speed in a very short amount

of time.

and you libs keep harping about Bush.

the only chickens I hear harping about anything Bush are rubbish little muppets like you who keep bringing up libs supposedly bringing up Bush. I see no one bringing up Bush but you. You can blame a president for a massive foreign policy failure that personally enacted, but you can't blame an administration for lone wolf attacks. Like somebody making some sort of projectile cannon in their basement to shoot at trains. Why does that have to be explained?

I repeat, back in the day, when Bush was pres, it happened

daily.

You don't understand very much. Too much Jawflappy in emotional kneejerk = liberal.

It was hit by crucifix projectiles from Christian terrorists. Duh. Because, the crusades of course.

You know, the more you guys keep saying the crusades, the more you shift the "dumb" from the side you're trying to make fun of to yourselves.

You know, the more you guys keep saying the crusades, the more you shift the "dumb" from the side you're trying to make fun of to yourselves.

Stop trying to turn the conversation away from the media persecution of the religion of peace, crusader.

Archived