THE BROWNS BOARD

Watch this mob of black teens beat up bystander in McDonalds

If you're unfortunate enough to live in an area that is dangerous try and move, get a conceal and carry license and stay away from the "gun free" zones. Criminals tend to do most of their damage in places where the victims can't protect themselves.

This very representative of the dependent, ignorant, locked into the street garbage BLACK

SUBCULTURE that is way, way too common. Street-induced mental illness maybe.

Avoiding a group of blacks isn't racist - it's common sense anymore. They don't have anything to lose,

they still still get their welfare, and they started out with no honor about themselves from their

welfare street beginnings.

I wonder - if a ccw person was there, would he try to help break up the fight - and if he did, and the

slugs turned on him, how much of a beating would he have to take until he had to justifiably pull his gun?

The main cause of this behavior are a breakdown in families. Children raised without fathers, bad mothers, and getting fed a steady diet of hate and being victims by black leaders like Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson. The fact of the matter is life is not fair to everyone but when you are told all the time you are nothing but a victim then you have something to blame all your failures on. It is not your fault, the deck is stacked against you by white society. People like Dr. Ben Carson easily prove that to be wrong. This country made a horrible mistake with slavery but the civil war ended 150 years ago. Other groups like the Irish for instance were treated badly years ago but moved past the victim status and put it behind them and made their way in society. The same goes with other ethnic groups.

Michelle Obama just gave a speech at a college where she did nothing but emphasize being a victim. She stated one time she actually was at a store and some white customer mistook her for being an employee. Big deal. Most people have done that at one time thinking someone was an employee (race not making any difference) at a store when they were just a customer. I have done it. She complained about how people are not nice to her husband as president. Doesn't she realize many people were not nice to Bush as president? It has nothing to do with race. So instead of telling these young people we live in a country where anyone black or white can be president and how far this country has come since slavery she focuses on how black people are nothing but victims.

One of the huge causes of the breakdown of the families both black and white has been our helpful democrat party. Their programs to help really consisted of destroying the family. Do you want assistance? Have children out of wedlock, don't be married, don't get a job, etc.. if you want even more assistance just keep having children born out of wedlock. I know of two young women who sought assistance. One was single, no children and worked for minimum wage and sought some help for her bills and going to school. She was told no help available for her. The other one had three children with different fathers whom they could not help enough. They offered her free school, free babysitting, free rent, free phone, foodstamps, cash assistance, etc.... so what is the message? Rewarding bad behavior. In fact the single young woman was told to have a child born out of wedlock if she wanted any assistance.

After decades of these "helpful" democratic programs we have a real mess on our hands. The democrats solution is always just keep throwing more money at the problem. We are over 18 trillion in debt. We are now spending borrowed money with a credit card so we don't have the money to keep throwing at the problems. We need to be smarter in fixing the problems. In Baltimore the democrats immediately start blaming the republicans for not spending more money on education when the fact of the matter is Baltimore has received huge amounts of government money and if students are using text books decades old then find out where the waste and fraud is before doing anything else.

I am on board with the cause being a lack of proper parenting and generational dependence on government assistance. However, I don't think any of these dummies would know who Al Sharpton or Jesse Jackson were if they walked up and told them who they are.

The ignorance is too damn high!

Train up a child (by fathers and mothers) in the way they should go and when they are old they will not depart from it. Proverbs 22:6.

With good parents you would not be seeing this behavior. There is an answer for those who did not grow up with good parents. One of my best friends is black. He did not have good parents. In the 90's he was addicted to crack cocaine which led him to stealing for drugs and going to prison. He had a couple children born out of wedlock with crack addicted mothers. When I first met him he was excited about having become a Christian and had joined a church. Soon he became a deacon in his church. He became successful and went to court and got custody of his two sons from their drug addicted mothers. He is raising them up in church and teaching them character. He is now in bible college to be a minister.

moar? Is that liberalspeak for

"I don't go no idea how to spell emotional knee jerk" ?

Abortions aren't the answer...one day even you and Browns149 may

learn about personal responsibility.

moar? Is that liberalspeak for

"I don't go no idea how to spell emotional knee jerk" ?

Abortions aren't the answer...one day even you and Browns149 may

learn about personal responsibility.

You've never seen the moar meme? nm I forgot you're old. Disregard.

You're right abortions aren't the answer, responsible breeding habits are the real answer. Seeing as that isn't going to happen anytime soon, I don't see the benefits to the black community to keep having children they have no hope of adequately parenting. I'm a single male with decent earnings and I won't have children. I have no idea how people who work two jobs and still make less than I do expect to be able to be good parents....this goes for white people or any people as well. You can't allow our modern pop culture to raise your children. That's what's responsible for this behavior. They see things in our culture they can't ever have unless they hustle and thug for it. We're a capitalist society gone completely mad and wonder why roving bands of underprivileged youth strike out against the position in this world they were born into and have near zero chance of getting out of unless they can figure out a way to entertain white people somehow by jumping real good, throwing real good, beating the fuck out of someone real good etc, etc.

Born into what's on that video? Free education to 12th grade?

But I guess they be borned not to use it, yo?

bogus excuses out of wanting to be taken care of as adults,

and not having a new car and mo money comin in.

Give me a break.

Born into what's on that video? Free education to 12th grade?

But I guess they be borned not to use it, yo?

bogus excuses out of wanting to be taken care of as adults,

and not having a new car and mo money comin in.

Give me a break.

forget about the hyperbole from the far right about awwww they don't get their xbox's and big screen TV's....some of these kids don't have consistent meals on their table. And then the meals they do get are utter filth not fit for pets. School food? Don't get me started. One of the things, there's not many, but one of the things I really thought Obama, well his wife actually, got right was the push to revamp school lunches. Guess what, shut down by special interests. The one time y'all could have agreed on some real shit. I just hate you all, lol. If Barbara Bush had put an organic garden up there would be a fluff fest not seen since Reagans days from the right.

A. Poverty is sad. But how many folks on welfare play the numbers, do dope, and

eat junk food, and lazily let their kids eat sugar frosted crap flakes every morning?

B. Jimmy Carter never solved the poverty problem. LBJ made it a hell of a lot worse.

Eight years of Clinton failed to put a dent in it. And eight years of obamao has inspired

nothing to thwart poverty, instead, he has inspired racial conflict, more irresponsibility,

more dependency on the gov dole, more "victimhood", and success envy/hatred.

C. Read a few of Dr. Ben Carson's books and get back to me.

D. Every single child in this country deserves a great education. But how much of the

black subculture is dedicated to NOT learning and doing well in school? How many

many black households (paid for by section eight housing especially) have no father

living there? And all the single mothers? Oh, they get MORE FED MONEY for being

deliberately inept and irresponsible. And they have more kids...to get MORE FED MONEY.

E. Think about that, too, and get back to me.

F. Your analysis grade is this.

A. Poverty is sad. But how many folks on welfare play the numbers, do dope, and

eat junk food, and lazily let their kids eat sugar frosted crap flakes every morning?

Do you get how many more work 2-3 jobs? A small % of their people live solely off welfare and don't want to work. But that % gets them labeled across the board. Good job at being lowlifes.

Do you get how many more work 2-3 jobs? A small % of their people live solely off welfare and don't want to work. But that % gets them labeled across the board. Good job at being lowlifes.

I don't know how you fix "get off the system" while maintaining 5+% Federal Unemployment. I like most would like to see everyone working but the harsh reality is there is an unemployment problem and it isn't solely the uneducated who are affected. The unfortunate situation seems to be a population increase in poverty stricken areas.

I don't know how you fix "get off the system" while maintaining 5+% Federal Unemployment. I like most would like to see everyone working but the harsh reality is there is an unemployment problem and it isn't solely the uneducated who are affected. The unfortunate situation seems to be a population increase in poverty stricken areas.

not in total disagreement here.

Technology has created a labor saving culture since the 19 fifties, or probably before. everytime you use the ATM machine or the automated checkout you are dealing with machine instead of a human being. A few restaurants these days are putting little television touch screens on the tables so you can order and pay from your seat. Fuck that. I let the manager know I have no intention of using that machine since one of the reasons I've selected the restaurant in question is the fact that I like the staff. We knew automation would catch up with us sooner or later, that we just don't need as many warm bodies to accomplish many tasks.

Yap all you want about education but keep in mind that Google does billions of dollars with a relatively small amount of technically trained people. They don't need millions of grunting and sweating internet workers.

Still I believe that generation after generation of single teenage mothers leads to an entire class of people with broken spirits with no other options than sucking off the government tit.

And that has nothing to do with race. Those who tout illegal immigration as a panacea for the workforce should at least ask themselves why the poor masses aren't competing for those jobs?

WSS

It also doen't help that those machines, that take your order, are not made in America.

Technology has created a labor saving culture since the 19 fifties, or probably before. everytime you use the ATM machine or the automated checkout you are dealing with machine instead of a human being. A few restaurants these days are putting little television touch screens on the tables so you can order and pay from your seat. Fuck that. I let the manager know I have no intention of using that machine since one of the reasons I've selected the restaurant in question is the fact that I like the staff. We knew automation would catch up with us sooner or later, that we just don't need as many warm bodies to accomplish many tasks.

Yap all you want about education but keep in mind that Google does billions of dollars with a relatively small amount of technically trained people. They don't need millions of grunting and sweating internet workers.

Still I believe that generation after generation of single teenage mothers leads to an entire class of people with broken spirits with no other options than sucking off the government tit.

And that has nothing to do with race. Those who tout illegal immigration as a panacea for the workforce should at least ask themselves why the poor masses aren't competing for those jobs?

WSS

But you will still need technicians to fix the robots. Or fix the robot technicians who fix the robots.....

But you will still need technicians to fix the robots. Or fix the robot technicians who fix the robots.....

Yes, I've never thought that technology would completely replace mankind. I just think that the need for human bodies will be less as technology advances. once we thought 4% was the equivalent of full employment.

WSS

Archived