THE BROWNS BOARD

Sea Levels rising rapidly due to Climate Change per The Weather Channel

Okay, you lied about the 99%, let's see:

Global warming something something - it's a scam. global redistribution of wealth. rainforests!

I never said "something something" and the status is still the same, so my appraisal is still

the same. There is evidence to support both claims I made.

Gay rights something something - militant gay agenda. bakers. unnatural weirdness!

You lie like an old timey bar of soap - I NEVER said "unnatural weirdness"

It's worse than that. I say "perversion" about it all the time. What, being a liberal emotional

knee jerk means never having to say you're sorry you don't retain what you read?

Something something guns - 2nd amendment. obamao's coming for the guns.

Well, obamao IS working to nullify our 2nd Amendment, that he lied and said he supported.

I don't change my appraisal when it's still valid.

Immigration - dirty liberal trick. cloward piven. marxist utopia!

Never said "dirty liberal trick" there. I do say cloward-piven. Have you ever looked it up? EVER?

And why do you completely disregard it if you did?

Some muslims did a bad thing - Obamao is a muslim! ISIS, Putin see weakness from obamao.

*********************************************************************************

I never once said "some muslims did a bad thing". Never said "obamao is a muslim."

And the whole world, for the most part, sees obamao as an extremely weak president. Seriously,

go read something about world news.

*************************************************************************************

Some black people did a bad thing - Obamao is black! Jesse jackson/Al Sharpton. Reverse Racism!

*****************************************************************************************

Liar. I never said "some black people did a bad thing". I never said "obamao is black" I rarely mention

Jackson and Sharpton. And I have used the term "reverse racism" before, but not often.

But get back to me when you show me your scientific proof about all this, Chris

Right, I think you may have missed the point of that - the first part of each line was "the title of the thread is xyz" with the second part being cal-bot's response to it.

99%? An exaggeration, perhaps. Let's stick with "the vast majority"

My apologies - I forgot the exact words you use to describe gay people and erred on the side of less offensive. Clearly I was wrong.

Anyway, the point is to show you in a light-hearted way that, while you try to shoe-horn "liberal emotional knee-jerk response" in to 99% ( ;)) of threads, you have your very own "cal-bot knee-jerk response" to most threads.

Well, excuse me if I don't flippity floppity my opinions like you liberals.

They pretty much stay stable. I don't change them to fit my self-interest on

Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays to fit my mood. You liberals do that.

When beliefs are based on principle, they don't change.

Here, you, Cleve and Browns149, let me educate ya on this matter -

you can learn a NEW word today! Or, maybe two words....

http://www.diffen.com/difference/Principal_vs_Principle

Therefore, being consistent with one's appraisals about issues and life, is a good thing.

Constantly basing your appraisals on issues and life mostly on emotion - lends itself to flipflopping based on

changing emotions.

Remember? (probably not)... liberals HATED and were FRIGHTENED by the Patriot Act.

Now, since obamao has been president? (and strengthened said act)... they don't give a crap.

Think about that.

I was talking about your knee jerk reactions because, well, put it this way:

Global warming something something - it's a scam. global redistribution of wealth. rainforests!

Gay rights something something - militant gay agenda. bakers. unnatural weirdness!

Something something guns - 2nd amendment. obamao's coming for the guns.

Immigration - dirty liberal trick. cloward piven. marxist utopia!

Some muslims did a bad thing - Obamao is a muslim! ISIS, Putin see weakness from obamao.

Some black people did a bad thing - Obamao is black! Jesse jackson/Al Sharpton. Reverse Racism!

You could literally build a cal-bot that just sees the thread title and responds with the same lines over and over again.

You're wet in Egypt.

Now, Woody, I'm still waiting for Chris, Cleve and Browns149 to figure out

what it means. Don't screw it up by telling them....

Wait...you said this:

"...a gradual decay over 100's of years"

Then you said this:

"...in the coming decades"..."most of us are going to freak out"...'you're calling it"

So, a gradual decay over 100's of years now becomes changes occurring in the next few decades.

You need to start going back and proofreading your mumbo jumbo to avoid getting caught in lies and glaring contradictions.

i'm not really sure where your malfunction is but basically i'm giving the human race the benefit of the doubt that despite the changes that are coming to our food chain, just for starters, that they'll be able to hang around for some time. My point was that life is going to get progressively shittier over many decades "perhaps" centuries. But the population will be cunt hair of what it is now. The human race is still going to decay left to it's own devices, that's where your incompetent mind wasn't keeping up. The changes I initially was referring to was in our world, not in ourselves. Those changes will be slow and gradual as they have already been.

Honestly dude you're a complete idiot. If you're gonna be like a kid trying to parse adult language than just stfu and say nothing. I did go back and re read what I wrote and it confirmed you're an idiot.

Wooo.. I'm soooooo scared! Quite frankly if you honestly believe global warming is ALL "man made", then you're an asshole.

If you believe the industrial waste we've put in our waters and in the air, all the oil spills which have profoundly changed the ecosystems around them...ecosystem we relied on as a resource since we evolved from single celled organisms....isn't responsible in large part to the changes we're seeing on this planet, than you're far worse than a mere asshole. At this point, relatively speaking...asshole is a compliment.

That's nice, Cleve. You rationalize your nonsense, then you ramble some more

nonsense, and then you claim your nonsense means something important.

That's a whole LOT of liberal emotional kneeJERKy.

Oil spills, cows farting, Suv exhaust and campfires - the bane of

Cleve's fantasy world. Reality always bites liberals in the butt, that's why

they are always so antagonistic about everything.

Have a nice day, and learn something for a change. And leave the personalities in my head alone.

Only one of em goofs off on this board, and he's more like Tim Conway than any conservative talk show host.

Have a nice day, and learn something for a change. And leave the personalities in my head alone.

Only one of em goofs off on this board, and he's more like Tim Conway than any conservative talk show host.

I have learned, a lot. I've been paying attention since I was a kid in the 80's. Everything I see in my world now was foretold when I was a kid. So i'm gonna listen to the people who were right 30 years ago then contemporary boobs who say "look at all the snow and cold how could it be global WARMING?". Those people i'm done with. They were never really here to begin with, pale husks of what should have been human beings.

This a true fact about sea level rising. I've noticed my big,smelly hairy balls touch the water now when I sit on the toliet. I've got to squat instead of sitr so my balls don't get wet.

i'm not really sure where your malfunction is but basically i'm giving the human race the benefit of the doubt that despite the changes that are coming to our food chain, just for starters, that they'll be able to hang around for some time. My point was that life is going to get progressively shittier over many decades "perhaps" centuries. But the population will be cunt hair of what it is now. The human race is still going to decay left to it's own devices, that's where your incompetent mind wasn't keeping up. The changes I initially was referring to was in our world, not in ourselves. Those changes will be slow and gradual as they have already been.

Honestly dude you're a complete idiot. If you're gonna be like a kid trying to parse adult language than just stfu and say nothing. I did go back and re read what I wrote and it confirmed you're an idiot.

Honestly dude, you're quite a back peddling piece of work. "What I rally meant was blah blah blah." Seriously dude, The more you try to explain yourself, the less convincing you become.

You must have been one of environmental fuck nuts holding hands on that beach in Florida singing "kumbaya" while millions of gallons of crude was gushing up from the ocean floor in the Gulf....woe are we, the impending doom and gloom of the ecosystem and the economic crash of the region.

So whats up up with that Cleve? Maybe these little things called microbes came by and gobbled all the oil up?

You can choose to live in misery Cleve, that's what you libfucks do, because being miserable gives meaning to your lives. You love chaos and misery, because it requires bigger government to fix it. Isn't that right Cleve?

I'd have your show on the largest pontoon boat you can find.

And the libs used to call all conservatives "fear mongerers"

Archived