THE BROWNS BOARD

How long till ISIS recruits inner city U.S

Kvoethe

internet lone wolf recruitment. Will be very hard to stop. Other jackoff imitation groups will also likely try similar things. They'll promise black youth that Islam will protect them from the police or some shit like that. Or they just say isn't 75 virgins better than this existence? And to an extent they'll have a point. We built up a society structured so that parasites like this will have an avenue of attack. In the end it might not be just black youth either...when other people realize that the "American Dream" was a lie people intent on social manipulation and never had any intention of adhering to the "all men are created equal" ethos, well then we'll see a lot of things we never thought we'd see here.

Black people inexplicably have been drawn to radical islam for a long time I don't think it's anything new.

It isn't but what they don't understand is that middle east muslims shit on their "nation of islam". In no way shape or form do clerics in the middle east recognize the nation as any kind of authentic Islam. It might surprise a lot of black muslims here just how much they would be hated in the middle east. If they think they get a raw deal from white people here they have no idea. Basically how Isis treated coptics and other assorted ethnic groups that have been living peacefully beside Muslims for millennia's. That's how they would be treated. I actually learned that from somebody who was a nation member who traveled to the middle east and talked about how looked down on they were.

It's not just the nation of islam. Middle eastern arabs are racist against blacks.

oh yeah? I'm not doubting you but do you have something to back that up? I ask because they're trying to convert all the blacks in south Africa and not having a terribly good go at it. So they have to resort to cheap ngrs like Boko Harem.

Just articles I read about how isis would accept boko haram because of alliances but when it came down to it they were racist. Look it up yourself if you want.

Interesting. I def will. I was curious because I thought I read that a lot of these Isis guys are chechneyens. (sp?)

internet lone wolf recruitment. Will be very hard to stop. Other jackoff imitation groups will also likely try similar things. They'll promise black youth that Islam will protect them from the police or some shit like that. Or they just say isn't 75 virgins better than this existence? And to an extent they'll have a point. We built up a society structured so that parasites like this will have an avenue of attack. In the end it might not be just black youth either...when other people realize that the "American Dream" was a lie people intent on social manipulation and never had any intention of adhering to the "all men are created equal" ethos, well then we'll see a lot of things we never thought we'd see here.

LOl...quite a contrast from your previous "just ignore them and they will go away in a few decades" bullshit.

You're a fraud.

oh yeah? I'm not doubting you but do you have something to back that up? I ask because they're trying to convert all the blacks in south Africa and not having a terribly good go at it. So they have to resort to cheap ngrs like Boko Harem.

Poor cleve must be disappointed. The notion that Muslims treat black people as equals...the only good quality he thought Muslims possessed, is a fallacy too.

http://atlantablackstar.com/2012/10/17/blacks-in-north-africa-and-middle-east-often-face-virulent-racism-from-arabs/

Blacks are viewed as inferior in many parts of the world including the Middle East there Cleve.

The Far East.. Japan, Korea, China for generations viewed blacks as sub human for reasons deeper than just skin color.

Fastest growing, maybe, still only at 10-15 percent depending on poll. And even though I'm aware of the Pew Report Huff is using it stands to reason that the Christian chaplains being polled have a vested interest in saying Islam is going to overrun the prison population but 2 big things Islam frowns on hooch and the pig so not sure how many outside will be true believers.

Fastest growing, maybe, still only at 10-15 percent depending on poll. And even though I'm aware of the Pew Report Huff is using it stands to reason that the Christian chaplains being polled have a vested interest in saying Islam is going to overrun the prison population but 2 big things Islam frowns on hooch and the pig so not sure how many outside will be true believers.

we are talking the prison population correct? Not nationwide growth in religion?

Of course the ones in prison probably already have an axe to grind with the man as well as a criminal record, so I suppose they pose more of a threat than those who found Jesus behind bars. ya think?

(Plus I'm not lumping the Aryans in with any real religion.)

WSS

Archived