THE BROWNS BOARD

American churches are under attack by the Obamao-gay leftist militant coalition

calfoxwc

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"I’m a florist, but I refused to do flowers for my gay friend’s wedding My relationship with God trumps my connection to anyone on Earth. And now I’m getting sued."

"We’ve always heard that same-sex marriage would never affect anyone aside from the same-sex couples who wanted to be married. But a judge recently told me that my freedom to live and work according to my beliefs about marriage expired the day same-sex marriage became the law in my state."

http://www.washingtonpost.com/posteverything/wp/2015/05/12/im-a-florist-but-i-refused-to-do-flowers-for-my-gay-friends-wedding/?tid=HP_opinion

I think it's ridiculous to sue someone because they don't want to do flowers or bake a cake for

your gay wedding. Take your money and spend it elsewhere. Problem solved.

On the other hand, I don't understand the whole "My religion is under attack because I'm being

forced by the state to participate in a gay wedding."

You're being paid to bake a fucking cake. Bake the cake and cash the check. Unless you're being

required to attend the reception and serve the cake and dance with both grooms, what the fuck

are you complaining about?

A lot of unnecessary drama all around. People searching for a reason to be offended and victimized.

"Im a florist, but I refused to do flowers for my gay friends wedding My relationship with God trumps my connection to anyone on Earth. And now Im getting sued."

"Weve always heard that same-sex marriage would never affect anyone aside from the same-sex couples who wanted to be married. But a judge recently told me that my freedom to live and work according to my beliefs about marriage expired the day same-sex marriage became the law in my state."

http://www.washingtonpost.com/posteverything/wp/2015/05/12/im-a-florist-but-i-refused-to-do-flowers-for-my-gay-friends-wedding/?tid=HP_opinion

Thou shall not create floral arraignments for gay weddings

11th commandment

And then there are always the double standards. In Colorado the courts ruled against the Christian baker for refusing to bake a wedding cake for a gay wedding but upheld the rights of another baker to refuse to bake a cake with scriptures condemning homosexuality calling it hate speech. So the bible is now hate speech.

Take your money and spend it elsewhere. Problem solved.

I whole heartedly agree, the problem is I think they can't get into the business of making exceptions. I mean pharmacists are protesting fulfilling contraception prescriptions which I think is outrageous it's your fucking job if you don't want to do it then find another career. What happens when restaurants want to claim the same rights as a florist? I would love to live in a society that could rationally parse what were necessary services and tell people that look, you wanna get into this area of work you're going to have to make compromises. Unfortunately that's not where we live.

Thou shall not create floral arraignments for gay weddings

11th commandment

Not an 11th commandment but there are many scriptures telling believers to follow their conscience and for a Christian to believe homosexuality is a sin that belief is backed up by clear teaching in the bible in both the old and new covenant.

And then there are always the double standards. In Colorado the courts ruled against the Christian baker for refusing to bake a wedding cake for a gay wedding but upheld the rights of another baker to refuse to bake a cake with scriptures condemning homosexuality calling it hate speech. So the bible is now hate speech.

there was a difference between the two, we've been over this. The gay people just wanted a cake, the Christian ngr fgt wanted a cake that says god hates gays

there was a difference between the two, we've been over this. The gay people just wanted a cake, the Christian ngr fgt wanted a cake that says god hates gays

It is a double standard.

Colorado double standard: Bakers should not be forced to make anti-gay cakes

http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2015/04/07/colorado-double-standard-bakers-should-not-be-forced-to-make-anti-gay-cakes.html

Muslim bakeries refuse to bake cakes for gay weddings VIDEO – media silent

Muslim bakeries in Michigan refused to bake cakes for gay weddings. You would think that would be news like Memories Pizza refusing to cater gay weddings. Nope, Muslims are part of the liberal media protected class. If Muslims want to follow their own religious beliefs and not bake cakes for gay weddings, you don’t hear any big outcry of bigotry our ‘homophobia.’ Instead, these Muslim bakeries in Michigan are given a pass to practice their religion as they see fit, unlike Christians. Watch the following video from Steven Crowder going into a few Dearboorn Muslim bakeries and asking them to make a gay wedding cake.

Muslim bakeries refuse to bake cakes for gay weddings VIDEO – media silent

Muslim bakeries in Michigan refused to bake cakes for gay weddings. You would think that would be news like Memories Pizza refusing to cater gay weddings. Nope, Muslims are part of the liberal media protected class. If Muslims want to follow their own religious beliefs and not bake cakes for gay weddings, you don’t hear any big outcry of bigotry our ‘homophobia.’ Instead, these Muslim bakeries in Michigan are given a pass to practice their religion as they see fit, unlike Christians. Watch the following video from Steven Crowder going into a few Dearboorn Muslim bakeries and asking them to make a gay wedding cake.

congrats now you've found your double standard. This is infact a load of bullshit.

I whole heartedly agree, the problem is I think they can't get into the business of making exceptions. I mean pharmacists are protesting fulfilling contraception prescriptions which I think is outrageous it's your fucking job if you don't want to do it then find another career. What happens when restaurants want to claim the same rights as a florist? I would love to live in a society that could rationally parse what were necessary services and tell people that look, you wanna get into this area of work you're going to have to make compromises. Unfortunately that's not where we live.

If you bake cakes as a hobby then I guess it's your "right" to refuse homosexuals. If you have a business license then you lose your "right" to

discriminate against those you don't like or approve. That includes Muslim businesses as well. Follow the law or face the consequences. Bust their

asses just like everyone else. I think a pharmacist who refuses to fill a prescription because of his religious beliefs should lose his license.

Personally, though, if someone refuses to bake a cake for me because they hate bald men, I'm not going to take them to court to force them

to bake my cake. I'm afraid they will add an ingredient along the lines of "1 fresh cup of urine."

congrats now you've found your double standard. This is infact a load of bullshit.

No its pretty accurate. You don't want to hear the truth because you don't want your illusions destroyed.

And yes congratulate him, as if liberal double standards are hard to spot.

"I’m a florist, but I refused to do flowers for my gay friend’s wedding My relationship with God trumps my connection to anyone on Earth. And now I’m getting sued."

"We’ve always heard that same-sex marriage would never affect anyone aside from the same-sex couples who wanted to be married. But a judge recently told me that my freedom to live and work according to my beliefs about marriage expired the day same-sex marriage became the law in my state."

Problem solved, ban flowers period....if this environmental liberal nut job had her way.

Chop of the reproductive organ of a plant? Really?

http://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/flowers-may-be-nice-for-mom-but-theyre-terrible-for-mother-earth/2015/05/07/fb69f9f4-f4d5-11e4-b2f3-af5479e6bbdd_story.html

No its pretty accurate. You don't want to hear the truth because you don't want your illusions destroyed.

And yes congratulate him, as if liberal double standards are hard to spot.

Dude how dimwit are you? My bullshit comment was in agreement with him, I was saying it was bullshit that a muslim bakery was held to a different standard. Omg stop responding to my posts if you're this Retarded. Please. You are dumb as a sack of rocks. I've known a couple Ukrainians and they were "very" smart people....holy fuck you're bringing down the avg.

Dude how dimwit are you? My bullshit comment was in agreement with him, I was saying it was bullshit that a muslim bakery was held to a different standard. Omg stop responding to my posts if you're this Retarded. Please. You are dumb as a sack of rocks. I've known a couple Ukrainians and they were "very" smart people....holy fuck you're bringing down the avg.

Holy fuck are you a moron or what? You win. Happy?

Archived