THE BROWNS BOARD

Camp Adams

domcucch1994

I think if we don't go the route of trading for a QB

we should trade up to #3 and take Jamal Adams

Garret/Adams in the first would be my dream

Let's say we trade our #12, our #52nd this year, and a conditional 2nd next year, you think the Bears would go for it?

No way Adams slides to #12. I think he would be the missing piece in our secondary.

If your the team with a top 5 pick, would you trade down? Everybody has a price but don't see trades till maybe Jets at #6..Garrett,Allen,Thomas,Adams seem to be the Mariota locks with no price thru 4 picks. but does anyone in top 5 or 6 go QB? that's a option up i like with lower cost..but The Jets know this & prices will be flying high.

Adams is the top DB on my board, but I'm not paying the OP's kind of price for him.

I really like Josh Jones' value in the 2nd.

Would that not make him the highest safety ever drafted? I think Sean Taylor was 4th overall.

Just saw a mock where Adams went at #2 and that would tie him for highest Safety of all time with...

*drumroll*

... our own Eric Turner in 1991.

I think if we don't go the route of trading for a QB

we should trade up to #3 and take Jamal Adams

Garret/Adams in the first would be my dream

Let's say we trade our #12, our #52nd this year, and a conditional 2nd next year, you think the Bears would go for it?

No way Adams slides to #12. I think he would be the missing piece in our secondary.

The only way the Browns will trade up that high is for a qb.

Archived