THE BROWNS BOARD

Uniformz?

MLD Woody

http://www.reddit.com/r/Browns/comments/22b649/so_who_wants_browns_uni_details/?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

The design that looks like it's going to be chosen can best be described as a happy medium between Minnesota and Seattle.

Let's start with the helmet. A flat matte finish in a color I can only describe as "candy orange" with a matching color facemask and sublimated striping enhances the look of the helmet without sacrificing it's iconic image.

The Jersey is candy orange with silver accents and brown trim. A custom block font is meant to invoke a blue collar feel. The stripes are subliminated and higher up on the sleeve, kind of like large spaghetti straps.

There are three different pairs of pants, Orange, gray and Brown. There is no Brown jersey, but rather a gray with orange chrome accents and white with the same. The pants have the same sublimated striping as the helmet and jerseys. Any questions?

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You'll probably get shit for starting a uni thread, but I for one am looking forward to the change. It's time.

Gay. All orange? Dieken said the Orange pants made him feel like a pumpkin. (I happen to like them) Grey? get the hell out of there with that shit. Nice for business suits- maybe the Browns can be the first team to "suit" up- even wear nice orange ties to go with the grey suits.

If there are changes, they will be minimal.

I don't know man. I think they will be a little more than you expect. Every other uni change by teams has been noticable. I don't see why we would expect ours to be minimal.

I can see the shades of our colors changing and how and where they are applied to the uniform. I think some of the mock-ups that have shown up here and there are going to be a lot closer then widening a stripe on the pants leg or adding some to the jersey sleeve.

If some of you are in to wearing what the Browns wear, I wouldn't buy a jersey this year unless you want a throwback jersey. I think next years are going to be Totally different.

The brown on brown poop suit is fucking ugly. Everyone else in the league points to the browns as one of the if not the single ugliest uniform in the league. I'm glad Haslam is making the decisions and not the fans.

Everyone else is gay.

Brown is the color of dirt. Football is often played on dirt by real men.

Orange is the color of fall, be it pumpkins or falling leaves.

Everyone knows that it is Tennessee. He lives in Knoxville. Did you truly not know that?

I think Cysco was referring to the pic he posted of the Vols uniforms which everyone says are fuckin ugly, which they are.

Archived