THE BROWNS BOARD

straight up comedy

LBC mike

This board has been enjoyable reading since the draft. Kiser being called an eggplant shaped QB. Woody's new love being called a diet Dr. Pepper. The biscuit bashing. Goulies post always being a chuckle.

Guess we are all just anxious for football to start.

I think you blurred a whole lot of posts regarding peppers in your assessment there...

Nah he didn't. Only to a Meeechigan homer. :) I'll ask Zombo to take the auto correct off of Gerbil though. He is one of us- until he proves he sucks. :)

Nah he didn't. Only to a Meeechigan homer. :) I'll ask Zombo to take the auto correct off of Gerbil though. He is one of us- until he proves he sucks. :)

Thanks. That was wearing thin & I think this kid will quickly become a Fan favorite. With Peppers, I see a return to Cribbs' type energy & passion surrounded by much better coaching & teammates.

I also can envision a "Hot Peppers" shirt from GV Art & Design https://gvartwork.com/

Mike

i figurrd the gerbil thing was because the sqwealers were keen to draft him.

no more gerbil now, though!

typing with one hand is hell,. had finger surgery thurs

dammit

speaking of comedy, Canton Mike mentionred Joe Thomas's interview show about the Kentucky Derby.

LOL. The Browns are becoming a TEAM this year.

http://www.clevelandbrowns.com/media-center/videos/The-Joe-Thomas-Hour-Kentucky-Derby-Edition/24db472c-88f2-4159-93a6-d10a148aa423

This board has been enjoyable reading since the draft. Kiser being called an eggplant shaped QB. Woody's new love being called a diet Dr. Pepper. The biscuit bashing. Goulies post always being a chuckle.

Guess we are all just anxious for football to start.

Lets be clear....Kizer is a pear....Kim Kardashian is an eggplant....

i figurrd the gerbil thing was because the sqwealers were keen to draft him.

He's a gerbil because everyone on this board HATED him prior to the draft and rejected the idea that he would be a good pick....

My oh my, how things change....;)

Regime's change but they still seem to favor meatchicken players over Buckeyes, I just don't get it. Passed on a Buckeye at 12 to take a meatchicken at 25.

I didn't hate Peppers. I was delighted we drafted him. Who knew the Browns

would play the first round like that?

here's another segment of Joe Thomas and his Kentucky Derby interviews.

The Browns are going to ROCK in the locker room and on the field !

http://www.clevelandbrowns.com/media-center/videos/Kentucky_Derby_Winner_or_Browns_Hall_of_Famer/a8e6a6cf-7c84-49ac-9bb0-5b8c3ab6a46d

here's another segment of Joe Thomas and his Kentucky Derby interviews.

The Browns are going to ROCK in the locker room and on the field !

http://www.clevelandbrowns.com/media-center/videos/Kentucky_Derby_Winner_or_Browns_Hall_of_Famer/a8e6a6cf-7c84-49ac-9bb0-5b8c3ab6a46d

http://www.imgur.com/XT7wINt (1st pic post..let me know if fails :blink:)

Naw, the Tobakky was deposited in those Cleats over my left shoulder. Did not know Gronk kept dandruff shampoo in his locker? Do you know of any poster on here looking for a HOF'er Xmas Card from a 'Bad' Ass LT?

well Wargo I do enjoy a occasional dip while doing what I call farming. which falls under the category of any outdoor yard work..Than 6 days a week Mailman Newman shows up to save my a$$ from wife's gone crazy planting. Still have Mack & Schwartz a pair of collie dogs that love walks & bank fishing. We know our meal times B)

Gip, that might be, no no no, that is the worst Who song I have never heard..What the hell does a bloody old Englishman Mr. Potato Head Band know about farming? now the wife does have 3 egg laying Hens. Does that qualify us as farmers? (this is straight up comedy,great topic)

Gip, that might be, no no no, that is the worst Who song I have never heard..What the hell does a bloody old Englishman Mr. Potato Head Band know about farming? now the wife does have 3 egg laying Hens. Does that qualify us as farmers? (this is straight up comedy,great topic)

They grew up as London street punks....so naturally they know all about farming.

590-b12-farmer.jpg

if you actually have a farm tractor, and over two acres... you're a farmer.

anything else is landowner/gardener, hobby farmer.

if you actually have a farm tractor, and over two acres... you're a farmer.

anything else is landowner/gardener, hobby farmer.

So if you have 1.99 acres and run a horse on it, is it just a hobbyhorse?

Archived