THE BROWNS BOARD

A Woody for Gerbil Peppers

MLD Woody

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Pro Bowl year and he can be Sergeant Peppers

What college a kid goes to matters who they play for in the NFL? Does it matter what school a 17 or 18 year old kid decided to attend in order to get a free education and have a chance to go to the NFL? I would play for the 'Back-Water Hilljacks' if they were fronting my tuition and room and board.

Does he love Cleveland? Does he represent the DawgPound and embrace the Browns? That is what matters to me.

What college a kid goes to matters who they play for in the NFL? Does it matter what school a 17 or 18 year old kid decided to attend in order to get a free education and have a chance to go to the NFL? I would play for the 'Back-Water Hilljacks' if they were fronting my tuition and room and board.

Does he love Cleveland? Does he represent the DawgPound and embrace the Browns? That is what matters to me.

I do not get the "what college he went to" thing either.... It's just weird.

I do not get the "what college he went to" thing either.... It's just weird.

Even worse I don't get the "hate" in college ball amongst adults.

Its so pathetic when I hear a 40 yr. guy spewing "Michigan sucks" or "Ohio State sucks" vitriol.

These are fucking kids.

Kids in which the vast majority will never play a down of professional football.

Direct your hate toward professional teams having rosters comprised of very rich men, and leave the college smack to the kids.

Its so pathetic when I hear a 40 yr. guy spewing "Michigan sucks" or "Ohio State sucks" vitriol.

These are fucking kids.

Kids in which the vast majority will never play a down of professional football.

Direct your hate toward professional teams having rosters comprised of very rich men, and leave the college smack to the kids.

Don't visit the college football board. It's 65% "Michigan sucks"

Thanks captain Non Sequitur.

Not sure how much room you have here to determine the success needed for a Michigan player on the browns

How about the auto correct goes away as long as he isn't a complete embarrassment that goes into rehab?

If our Michigan, Miami and Texas A&M players play up to their first round selection, college of origin becomes moot. Kind of strange that one OkSt player plays better than the other first rounder from the 2014. And rarely are they linked to college of origin, just what round they were taken and how they played for the Browns thus far. That is all that is important now anyway. If the Browns had taken Foreman from Texas this year, I'd be the first throwing my hands up as he crossed the goal line.

EDIT: Even if the school in Asstin from which I have a second grad degree sucks! ;)

Pro Bowl year and he can be Sergeant Peppers

Might have to reopen the nickname vote... Sergeant Peppers' Quarterback Club Band?

Don't visit the college football board. It's 65% "Michigan sucks"

Is that all?

It'll be a reverse Johnny Football

Pretty soon we'll be hearing about how everyone was actually really happy with the Peppers pick

I hope you are right. I hope Stribling becomes a diamond in the rough. Because they are now Browns. But, like we said...we hold you personally responsible for their performance. You better not mess up dude. :o:angry::mad:

These are fucking kids.

OK....Pittsburgh Steelers and their fans Suck Balls.. You asked for it, you got it. :P

These are fucking kids.

rivalry = hate ? C'Mon man !

Ohio State vs that school up North

Michigan vs Michigan State

UCLA vs USC

Alabama vs Auburn

Texas vs Oklahoma

Cincinnati vs Steelers

Hate ? Loosen up. Don't worry little Johnnie, it's just sports

An article in the paper this morning stated that if you sign that participation contract, then you are immediately subject to random drug testing!! Hmm....could there be something to that? You never know.

On a related note, I see where WKNR fired "Sabrina" from the Rizzo show after her assertion the other day that Peppers was on the "Lean" and the "Molly. Drug terms of some sort. It was clear she had no first hand knowledge if he was or not....but she apparently had first hand knowledge about other people that have been on those substances.....and her bold assertion that Peppers was too got her canned. It also did not help that she failed to show up to work a few days earlier. Maybe SHE was on the Lean and the Molly.

She was superfluous to the show any. Just there to fulfill a black female quota.

Don't get the Cleveland radio much, so never heard of the chick that got fired. Only a couple weeks behind on my reading, and the local paper had the meaning of your drug terms Gip. So, FYI.

Lean = Purple Drank + sprite + Jolly Rancher candy. (Purple Drank is phenergan + codeine)

Molly = Ecstasy = MDMA = 3,4-Methylenedioxymethamphetamine (us retired chemists love to know what's in some drug) :)

Not sure how much room you have here to determine the success needed for a Michigan player on the browns

How about the auto correct goes away as long as he isn't a complete embarrassment that goes into rehab?

I have as much room as you do. And nah.

Archived