THE BROWNS BOARD

A Woody for Gerbil Peppers

MLD Woody

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You're terrible at reading comprehension when the word "Michigan" is in the post, so I'm not going to waste my time

You previously said you were suspect of Peppers coverage skills. Now this. Couldn't TUN cover anyone?

You're terrible at reading comprehension when the word "Michigan" is in the post, so I'm not going to waste my time

What you mean is: Yes, that IS what I said, Peppers has coverage issues, but now that we drafted him my boner is so hard and the cum is so infused in my eyes and in my brains I can't think straight or remember anything I said, even if its true..

Being happy we drafted my guy is much different than pure college fandom bias.

If I say he's guaranteed to be the next Ed Reed or something, then we can talk.

Ed Reed, really? ... a grand total of 1 pick in College. He may end up being very good, but Ed Reed he is not.

Ed Reed, really? ... a grand total of 1 pick in College. He may end up being very good, but Ed Reed he is not.

Woody wasn't saying captain chlamydia is Ed Reed.

He's saying that he has not asserted as such. Though some posters have said the Ed Reed thing re: Hooker.

What amazes me is the hypocrisy on display here. There are people saying things about Woody because he wanted the NFL he chooses to cheer for draft a player that he likes and went to his college choice. While I am not from Ohio, never been, I am an Ohio State fan and very much dislike Michigan and even more that jackass coach at Michigan, but I have seen I don't know how many different posts since I have been reading on here on people wanting this or that player from Ohio State and even more the love for MT and him being from the area. I remember seeing things like I have seen him play since he was 6 years old or something like that. Well since he was seen in Mentor at 6 years old he should be a Brown and is the best thing since sliced bread.

It is the same thing guys. Even stipulating that QB is by far the most important position, IMO he wasn't worth the 1st pick. There were at least 2 QB's from last year I would much rather have than MT. Even if people liked his ceiling as a player from UNC, they were first enamored because he was from Cleveland area. I hope he does well in Chicago, but he wasn't the pick there, even if he becomes great, he wasn't the pick there just as Brady, Russell Wilson, and Dak weren't the pick in 1st round in their respective drafts. I don't care where he is from. Would we like to see guys from our favorite schools play well for our favorite pro teams, of course because we have been invested in them and cheered for them before. That is all Woody is doing, and he happens to think he will be a good player for the Browns. I even seen in this very thread him saying another Michigan player wouldn't be a good pick for the Browns, so he isn't being such a homer as only their players.

Seems to me in a world that has offenses that can pull out the no huddle on a whim, a guy like this would be nice to have. Sorta linebackerish, safetyish, cornerbackish.

No time to substitute players on defense, so just make the guys you have on the field stand in different spots. The best defense to a good offense is good defense.

I'm a Pepper.

Oh, shit... next thing we know our SS will be a Werewolf in London... at least I'll be there to see it. :)

Not going to ask how you know that....

I've "found" Walmart's Equate versions of Crystal lite... like 5 cal per glass. Uses "Trulia" as its sweetener. It's gotten me off fully leaded Cokes... except for road trips.

Peach, Peach-Iced Tea and Fruit Punch mixes are in regular rotation. Cherry, Cherry-Limeade and Lemonade aren't very good.

If you want a real trip down memory lane and are of a certain age... Walmart also has a private-lable line of Lo-Cal, clear, carbonated beverages. Try the "White Grape" and take a trip...

Oh, shit... next thing we know our SS will be a Werewolf in London... at least I'll be there to see it. :)

And I'll have you know- we did the entire Werewolves of London thing for real. Walking in the Streets of Soho, have the dish of beef chow mein at Lee Ho fook's, have the pina colada at Trader Vic's.... :)

Well I'm back in Cleveland. And my close friend Greg Williams did invite me.

HA! As much shit as you take for bad taste in your college football fave - you've been a rip snortin riot in this thread...

What do you get when you add the fanny lighting skills of Gregg Williams + Myles of Pass Rush + Jalapeno Peppers? Mo Heat.

It wouldn't suck to watch our defense go from Glee Club in 2016 to Bring the Sting in 2017.

HA! As much shit as you take for bad taste in your college football fave - you've been a rip snortin riot in this thread...

What do you get when you add the fanny lighting skills of Gregg Williams + Myles of Pass Rush + Jalapeno Peppers?

It wouldn't suck to watch our defense go from Glee Club in 2016 to Bring the Sting in 2017.

Suggestion...Free earplugs for all kids sitting within 100 yards of GW.

Mike

And I'll have you know- we did the entire Werewolves of London thing for real. Walking in the Streets of Soho, have the dish of beef chow mein at Lee Ho fook's, have the pina colada at Trader Vic's.... :)

Bucket list item here...congrats! 100%

Archived