THE BROWNS BOARD

Dan Carlin Common Sense Podcast on Trump

VaporTrail

If you guys aren't aware of Dan Carlin, he's a history buff who has these fantastic "Hardcore History" podcasts that make learning about history pretty damn enjoyable. I'd recommend them to everyone on their next long drive.

That said, he also has another set of podcasts, titled "Common Sense," covering the latest in current events. His latest episode, "A Catalyst for the Inconceivable," covers what a Trump presidency would mean to the future of America's foreign policy and its effect on the world. Would also like to point out that he's not a fan of Trump, but provides a rather level-headed view of the topic.

Foreign policy is the most important issue to me, and Carlin succinctly articulates many of the issues that I've had with the current status quo of GOP/Democratic leadership (ie. they split people on issues that don't matter, meanwhile furthering the same globalist foreign policy agenda that destabilizes much of the world). So, if you want a rare, serious answer from me about why I'm a moderate liberal who's okay with voting for Trump, this is it.

http://www.dancarlin.com/common-sense-home-landing-page/

It's about an hour long. Worth the listen, imo.

• 2 weeks later...

Frankly I started to lose interest when this guy started speculating about how Donald Trump might just decide to Nuke some country at random.

To be honest Danny boy, I'm not going to stay up too many nights worrying about that. Sorry.

For that matter Barack Hussein Obama might appoint himself Moolah and refuse to leave the White House. But probably not.

WSS

Frankly I started to lose interest when this guy started speculating about how Donald Trump might just decide to Nuke some country at random.

To be honest Danny boy, I'm not going to stay up too many nights worrying about that. Sorry.

For that matter Barack Hussein Obama might appoint himself Moolah and refuse to leave the White House. But probably not.

WSS

The guy's pretty familiar with history books, I don't know that he actually believes that. That being said, it's a pretty common point of view from a lot of wahoos who don't like Trump.

obaMao must be sent to Gitmo. as a prisoner. with higgardly. in the same cell.

bread and water and make them listen to loud hard rock , and watch

religious shows on TV... 24 x 7. for life.

obaMao must be sent to Gitmo. as a prisoner. with higgardly. in the same cell.

bread and water and make them listen to loud hard rock , and watch

religious shows on TV... 24 x 7. for life.

Sounds like a plan. George Bush, Dick Cheney, Donald Rumsfeld, Robert Gates, John Ashcroft, Samuel Alito, John Boehner, Harry Reid, Nancy Pelosi, Mitch McConnell, etc. can be their fellow inmates.

Sounds like a plan. George Bush, Dick Cheney, Donald Rumsfeld, Robert Gates, John Ashcroft, Samuel Alito, John Boehner, Harry Reid, Nancy Pelosi, Mitch McConnell, etc. can be their fellow inmates. Jblu

No, your criteria is nonsense. Bush and Cheney, Rumsfeld don't deserve Gitmo. They haven't

traitorously undermined our Constitution. But Samuel Alito on the list? Why is that ????

Archived