THE BROWNS BOARD

DieHardBrownsFan

So I'm in line at Sam's Club in West Akron today and to the counter to the left was a guy who looked military and about my age. He was with a little Japanese woman. When I went over and asked him if his nickname was Die Hard he just gave me a dirty look and said no.

I would expect the real Die Hard to be a nice guy in person.

WSS

So I'm in line at Sam's Club in West Akron today and to the counter to the left was a guy who looked military and about my age. He was with a little Japanese woman. When I went over and asked him if his nickname was Die Hard he just gave me a dirty look and said no.

WSS

That's racist. Probably?

WSS

Maybe he thought you were being sarcastic WSS. It could be he was thinking of the movie Diehard and thought you were asking him if he was a Rambo type? If you didn't explain why you asked him that he could have taken it either the wrong way or was wondering why in the world you would even ask him that?

Maybe he thought you were being sarcastic WSS. It could be he was thinking of the movie Diehard and thought you were asking him if he was a Rambo type? If you didn't explain why you asked him that he could have taken it either the wrong way or was wondering why in the world you would even ask him that?

Possibly, I think he was just being a prick. I'm a pretty friendly and outgoing guy and I explained to him that I have a friend on the internet who I've never actually met but his description seems like it might be, no offense sir.

He wouldn't even look me in the eye. Just a strange guy I suppose. Not a big deal.

WSS

Possibly, I think he was just being a prick. I'm a pretty friendly and outgoing guy and I explained to him that I have a friend on the internet who I've never actually met but his description seems like it might be, no offense sir.

He wouldn't even look me in the eye. Just a strange guy I suppose. Not a big deal.

WSS

Maybe he was a special snow flake and remembered *momma* told him not to talk to strangers? :)

Yeah if you explained that to him he knew you were just being friendly.

WSS

The fact this person wasnt being wheeled around by a perpetually eye rolling and embarrassed looking japanese woman, while sucking o2 like vader.....should have been the tip it wadnt no dh u were seeing

Archived