THE BROWNS BOARD

TheBrownsBoard's Official & Original: HOT Cheerleaders Thread

Mr. T

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Gentlemen...and ladies if you are perusing: Per the Guinness Book of World record the lady that follows holds the record for the World's Largest Breasts at 38KKK:

s-BIGGEST-BREASTS-large.jpg

Thought you might like to know.

She is a native Brazilian who lives in Texas. She went back to Brazil for the surgery to have these implant inserted because US law does not allow this much silicone to be implanted into a person

Gentlemen...and ladies if you are perusing: Per the Guinness Book of World record the lady that follows holds the record for the World's Largest Breasts at 38KKK:

s-BIGGEST-BREASTS-large.jpg

Thought you might like to know.

She is a native Brazilian who lives in Texas. She went back to Brazil for the surgery to have these implant inserted because US law does not allow this much silicone to be implanted into a person

Those aren't even close to the Guinness World Records for largest breast and do to a staph infection she no longer has the ones pictured.

Those aren't even close to the Guinness World Records for largest breast and do to a staph infection she no longer has the ones pictured.

OK, well, excuse me. As you have now disputed my claim, I place the burden up you to come up with the evidence of who now indeed does hold the World Record for largest breasts. Come on now soldier. Its not like I am assigning you to latrine duty.

Or, maybe you're an ass man, not a boob man?:

6gyehog.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...