THE BROWNS BOARD

The Sarah Palin Channel

MLD Woody

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Look, I get how the right wingers on here want to call Obama dumb every chance they get, woody

and yet, he gives me crap about generalizations of mine using "liberals" around here.

Now, really.

I actually don't call him dumb. I call him a corrupt, unprincipled, marxist somebeech traitor.

And Palin is not stupid at all. She's smarter than Obamao, since SHE knows our 1st and 2nd Amendments

are real. And she knows how many states there are. It's amazing all the rationalization that goes on to protect

the phony image that Obamao went with, and the refusal to admit that Palin is just the opposite of what

liberals like in Obamao. BTW - Palin does GREAT expressing herself without a teleprompter. And she is

very, very American in who she is. Obamao is not

Ugh... Do you really not see the difference. I said "right wingers ON HERE" as in a couple of you. As in it isn't a generalization because I'm observing the entire population I'm describing on a daily basis. It isn't a generalization. If I said "all right wingers" or something, then it would be.

You frequently refer to all liberals (and call anyone that disagrees with you a liberal, but that's something else). That is generalizing. "You liberals hate America!" "Damn liberals cause all the bad in the world!" Etc.

Do you see the difference? Of course you don't....

Just make sure you don't use one of those generalizations again, ... haha

You posted:

"As in it isn't a generalization because I'm observing the entire population I'm describing on a daily basis..."

That is what a generalization is, for goodness sake.

Yet, he was by far and away, even light years, better a president

that the dirty sumbeech that is pretending to be our president now -

buttock obamao reeks. And I think Palin is brilliant compared to you.

Yet, he was by far and away, even light years, better a president

that the dirty sumbeech that is pretending to be our president now -

buttock obamao reeks. And I think Palin is brilliant compared to you.

Amazing what a one letter difference can do for some people

Archived