THE BROWNS BOARD

The Sarah Palin Channel

MLD Woody

Obama isn't an idiot - agree

Bush isn't an idiot - agree

Palin isn't an idiot - disagree

Clinton isn't an idiot - agree.

You don't get to be president if you're an idiot. You have to have enough about you to get people to like you (or hate the other guy more). Sarah Palin, on the other hand, is responsible for some of the most stupid things coming out of American politics. Or at least she was, until Michele Brachmann came around. Apparently Palin was too moderate for the GOP voters?

Obama was elected because it was the cool thing to do, it wouldn't of mattered who the Reps had....."I mean, you got the first mainstream African-American who is articulate and bright and clean and a nice-looking guy. I mean, that's a storybook man" ....plus "hes a light skinned African American with no Negro dialect, unless he wanted to have one"

Palin was far more qualified than Obama.

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm being a little hyperbolic with insane, lol. I definitely think she's out there though and has said some dumb things.

So the belief that Palin isn't the brightest is all do to that damned left wing media, warping our fragile little minds? Every funny quote is out of context and all I hear is her funny accent...

I'll try to get back to you at lunch, unless someone beats me to it

quotes are quotes, the source doesn't matter... Unless they're fake (cough Cal cough)

Yet you have Nancy Pelosi and Joe Biden on your side. True idiots

Palin and Bachman are not idiots. You and a-holes like Chrissy just love to hate.

yeah I know. Too bad because i watch them every morning, sort of to see what the opposition is up to but... The guys on later in the day are worse than anybody on Fox. Too bad. I do want to know what the other side thinks. Which is why you can't get a good taken from Hannity or O'Reilly.

WSS

Obama was elected because it was the cool thing to do, it wouldn't of mattered who the Reps had....."I mean, you got the first mainstream African-American who is articulate and bright and clean and a nice-looking guy. I mean, that's a storybook man" ....plus "hes a light skinned African American with no Negro dialect, unless he wanted to have one"

Palin was far more qualified than Obama.

He's also won the last two elections by damn near default, considering what candidates the Republicans put forward...

Thats it ? lol

Thats right up there with "hurricanes only get lily white sounding names...all racial groups should be represent" - Sheila Jackson Lee, a filthy Democrat.

Haven't we been through this before?....that democrats are far more stupid and come up with far more inane statements then Reps.

I don't think you want to go there again.

What do you mean "that's it?" She callously brought up two tragedies, while claiming they were a message from god that liberals are bad.... seriously? That's pretty fucking stupid.

Yes, we have been here before. All we found out that our board's right wingers care way more about listing quotes and frequent many more sites that list these type of things. It really said nothing about one side vs the other, as both say dumb things. It just showed some of you on here went really crazy with it...

Huh. Kinda looked like he was joking, judging by the little smirk he has afterwards. Then again, if he had one state left to go, not including Hawaii and Alaska, that'd be 47, so maybe he just got it wrong.

Huh. Kinda looked like he was joking, judging by the little smirk he has afterwards. Then again, if he had one state left to go, not including Hawaii and Alaska, that'd be 47, so maybe he just got it wrong.

Joking?

Sure I guess that's possible. He certainly could have misspoken. Might just be a small glitch. Of course if he were a Republican the lefties would think he was a moron.

That's the blueprint. Right?

WSS

Joking?

Sure I guess that's possible. He certainly could have misspoken. Might just be a small glitch. Of course if he were a Republican the lefties would think he was a moron.

WSS

Either way, I'm guessing if you ask him how many states there he's probably going to get it right. It's good for a joke, to point and laugh assuming he misspoke, to sigh at his poor attempt at a joke if it was that, and carry on with your life.

Yes, if it were the other way round, people on the left would taking the opportunity to take a cheap shot. But also don't forget, this is a misspeak, not a statement on policy.

Joking?

WSS

Yeah, just like our Republican friends are doing to Obama now. Both sides say stupid things. Both sides just misspeak.

Some people can just only see that one way.

So one video was pure, unfiltered Palin. Mostly full answers. .... And she sounded fucking Retarded

The Obama one needed to include extra info and a laugh track. A few sound bits were just simple mistakes too (not to say there weren't some dumb things in there too)

Look, I get how the right wingers on here want to call Obama dumb every chance they get, but come on. He's not Palin level... very few are.

I especially like when he starts talking 'ghetto'. Fucking phony.

I must have missed the part where he talked "ghetto"

Not to mention every politician addresses each region slightly differently when campaigning there. But still, I missed the "ghetto" in that video.

Archived