THE BROWNS BOARD

Support for suing Obamao as threat to our Constitution grows

calfoxwc

Not good. Somebody is driving this empty suit into

being a complete, total disaster of a "president" of

our country. This guy is also a LIBERAL.

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2014/jul/15/obama-executive-actions-seen-as-threat-to-constitu/

Guess what. In a couple of years, we can vote the guy out. Sometimes I don't understand the mentality that seems to projected that Obama is in this job for life. Obama is there because the people, other US citizens, put him there. That is where you start when it comes to changing things in Washington.

Unfortunately, for a large portion of our country, people are politically ignorant. They don't understand politics and our government and it basically comes down to a high school popularity contest.

Anyone that understands how our government was built for the people, by the people, would not vote democrat, at least what they stand for now. It's the people, the citizenry you need to change.

If you want to see change, force people to vote, someway, somehow. There has to be a way to get people to vote. Voter turn out is pathetic in this country, and for those that don't vote, shame on you.

if they dont know anything, they don't understand anything and dont care why would I want them to vote? Why not let household pets and farm animals vote? I think democracy is a stupid fucking idea anyway. That's why the founding rulers, oh sorry I mean fathers, conceived of a republic that only made people think they had a choice.

WSS

Guess what. In a couple of years, we can vote the guy out. Sometimes I don't understand the mentality that seems to projected that Obama is in this job for life. Obama is there because the people, other US citizens, put him there. That is where you start when it comes to changing things in Washington.

Unfortunately, for a large portion of our country, people are politically ignorant. They don't understand politics and our government and it basically comes down to a high school popularity contest.

Anyone that understands how our government was built for the people, by the people, would not vote democrat, at least what they stand for now. It's the people, the citizenry you need to change.

If you want to see change, force people to vote, someway, somehow. There has to be a way to get people to vote. Voter turn out is pathetic in this country, and for those that don't vote, shame on you.

Don't have to vote him out, he can't run again.

But if not stopped, he can do a whole lot of damage and misery to our country.

And that sets more than one dangerous precedent to other presidential terms.

We have a lot of liberal subculture emotional voters who really don't analyze

what's best for our country.

It's all about "me" with them. As in, free stuff. Not all of them are that - a lot of folks

bought the fraud that Obamao was selling. And when we said Obamao voted 129 times

"PRESENT".... he was indecisive and secretive about who he really was.

But no, the emotional knee jerk reaction was PollyannaLand. You'd think they lived

most of their lives in Britain..... @@ They were all wet in Egypt over that. "no worries" they said.

Now, the Obamao-laid egg comes home to roost.

But if not stopped, he can do a whole lot of damage and misery to our country.

And that sets more than one dangerous precedent to other presidential terms.

We have a lot of liberal subculture emotional voters who really don't analyze

what's best for our country.

It's all about "me" with them. As in, free stuff. Not all of them are that - a lot of folks

bought the fraud that Obamao was selling. And when we said Obamao voted 129 times

"PRESENT".... he was indecisive and secretive about who he really was.

But no, the emotional knee jerk reaction was PollyannaLand. You'd think they lived

most of their lives in Britain..... @@ They were all wet in Egypt over that. "no worries" they said.

Now, the Obamao-laid egg comes home to roost.

Unfortunatly he Can't be stopped.Unless he dies, Obama will be president until he is forced out be term limits. They can impeach him, and he will continue on.

The Republicans should worry about winning the next election and stop worrying about Obama

*sigh*...

Well make the Reps put forward a good candidate next time and then that guy can be the cause if everything bad. Oh wait, the R, ... I mean Obamao caused all of his issues and he's only doing good things.

Don't be stupid Woodrow. Just like Cal will hate just about any democratic that runs you guys, the left, will hate any republican candidate. And find reasons that he is Satan. Before the nominations were finished Heck liked Mitt Romney (and Mitch McConnell) because he was the most moderate Republican candidate. When Romney received the nomination all bets were off. Same with middle of the road John McCain. You understand don't you?

It makes no difference to the run.

WSS

Don't be stupid Woodrow. Just like Cal will hate just about any democratic that runs you guys, the left, will hate any republican candidate. And find reasons that he is Satan. Before the nominations were finished Heck liked Mitt Romney (and Mitch McConnell) because he was the most moderate Republican candidate. When Romney received the nomination all bets were off. Same with middle of the road John McCain. You understand don't you?

WSS

Sad but true.

If there was no letter in front of a candidates name, the system would work much better. It would force people to "THINK" for themselves, instead of relying on what some party says is right

I disagree to a point. I had little use for McCain, but since I had to vote

against ObaMao....

I'm tired of voting for the lesser of two dipsheets.

I want Dr. Carson, or Congressman John Thune or Allen West....or Louie Gohmert.

Or somebody I haven't heard of. It's ridiculous to say I just go with the republicans. The republican

old guard has gone and went lillylivered to try to get both sides' support. I say, stand on principle.

Like, the Constitution, and limited gov in our lives, for starters.

against ObaMao....

Or somebody I haven't heard of. It's ridiculous to say I just go with the republicans. The republican

old guard has gone and went lillylivered to try to get both sides' support. I say, stand on principle.

There is the problem.

They have no choice but to go "LILLYLIVERED"

Standing on principle will NEVER get a "TRUE" republican elected to the POTUS

Those days are over.

You might get a few congressmen or governor's elected, but to win the vote of the ENTIRE country, a "TRUE" conservitive/republican stands no chance.

You can keep complaining and trying to get it done, but the reality is, "TRUE" and "PURE" republicans are almost extinct.

DO you really think someone will win the POTUS with an agenda of Church, no gay marriage, and no abortion will EVER win again?

That ship has sailed

against ObaMao....

Standing on principal only works if people with principal outnumber those without. Want to guess which group has the largest number?

*sigh*...

Well make the Reps put forward a good candidate next time and then that guy can be the cause if everything bad. Oh wait, the R, ... I mean Obamao caused all of his issues and he's only doing good things.

Despite the sarcasm, this is very well true.

I have the firm belief that we as a population really only see 20% of the true politics. That 20% is what they want keep in front of us. The other 80%, I don't even know if we would WANT to know what goes on behind closed doors.

Let's understand something. Politicians, regardless of their affiliation, have one thing in mind, their own personal security and well being. Politics is now a lifestyle. Liberals want to point fingers at CEO's while those liberals in Washington rake in millions. Washington is a sub-culture for the elite and that goes for both sides. So let's not fool ourselves into thinking that the Republicans wants what is best for us. They want what's best for them, we come second as we pay the taxes to support their sub-culture.

There is the problem.

Those days are over.

You might get a few congressmen or governor's elected, but to win the vote of the ENTIRE country, a "TRUE" conservitive/republican stands no chance.

You can keep complaining and trying to get it done, but the reality is, "TRUE" and "PURE" republicans are almost extinct.

DO you really think someone will win the POTUS with an agenda of Church, no gay marriage, and no abortion will EVER win again?

That ship has sailed

Really?

The great and powerful Obama campaign as a Christian and a member of Jeremiah Wrights church.

He campaign as an anti-war president and was even given the Nobel Peace Prize for doing, let's see, oh yes nothing and then expanding the war in Afghanistan.

He campaigned against the public mandate for health care when Hillary Clinton was for it. But most importantly yes he did indeed campaign against gay marriage and for the civil union. Almost exactly the same as George W Bush. People don't give a fuck. They pick the guy they want and then think of reasons to dislike the guy they dont.

WSS

WSS

Those people don't decide elections. The middle does. Putting forward crappy candidates and clinging to outdated social ideas does not win the middle.

Those people don't decide elections. The middle does. Putting forward crappy candidates and clinging to outdated social ideas does not win the middle.

You need to spit Obamas dick out for a minute. What out dated ideals did he not campaign on?

since you had trouble reading them let's try again. Against the public mandate for health care against the war but he expanded it and against gay marriage.

And was he elected or not?

WSS

Oh yeah... I forgot how by not insulting Obama every chance I get I must be sucking his dick...

1) Times change. Especially on gay marriage. The polls look different now than 7 years ago.

2) That shows you how bad of an idea Palin was

I'm saying if they try to run in the next election being against gay marriage and just seeming overall like the outdated party, I don't think they have the best chances. Throwing a guy like Mitt out there won't help either.

Browns149

Sure they did. They haven't TRIED standing on principle since Reagan, and Bush W.

It's very much time for the pendulum to swing back the other way.

I mean, did the dems go conservative after Reagan won twice? Bush W. won twice?

No. They went further to the left, with enough false acceptable "conservatism" to trick

other folks outside the looney left to also vote for "change".

Most of America changes presidential political affiliation. It's time this next election.

All of Obamao's political maneuvering is backfiring and the dems know it. We'll see.

Oh yeah... I forgot how by not insulting Obama every chance I get I must be sucking his dick...

1) Times change. Especially on gay marriage. The polls look different now than 7 years ago.

2) That shows you how bad of an idea Palin was

I'm saying if they try to run in the next election being against gay marriage and just seeming overall like the outdated party, I don't think they have the best chances. Throwing a guy like Mitt out there won't help either.

Polls change because if you disagree you are publically ridiculed.

Lots of different ways you can skew a poll. And like I said pick the guy you don't like and then figure out what it is you don't like about him. Woody doesn't know jack shit about Mitt Romney but knows he's a bad candidate because... Well,...

WSS

1) yes, you can manipulate polls to a degree. When every reputable polling service is saying the majority of Americans approve of gay marriage though, there's no smoke and mirrors there.

2) winning president is also a popularity contest. Being a relatable candidate, being liked, etc. Romney didn't fit this mold. Policies aside, that played a pretty decent factor. The same would be said whether he was a Rep or Dem

And so if you admit you (or whoever) are voting for somebody that's cute like in highschool I guess you're among the guys I don't give a fuck if they vote or not.

WSS

if that's what you got out if then I'm wasting my time typing now... But... No. The point is it matters. Whether consciously or not.

also Cysko voted for him

also double negatives, so you do give a fuck

if that's what you got out if then I'm wasting my time typing now... But... No. The point is it matters. Whether consciously or not.

also Cysko voted for him

also double negatives, so you do give a fuck

What's the double negative, you illiterate fuck?

Cysko voted for him because he preferred his policies whether or not he was attracted to him. So apparently he's not one of the idiots we are talking about.

That would be...

WSS

Romney made his money on Wall Street as a venture capitalist and ran for President during the throes of the great recession, a recession caused by Wall Street. Not a smart move. Throw in that he is a Mormon, a religion that most in America view as, best case, heretical and worst case, a cult, and you don't have a great recipe for a Presidential candidate. (The religion thing didn't bug me but it was a much bigger issue in the Republican's traditional base of the South then most would like to admit.) Take into account his social awkwardness along with his inability to relate to a major majority of Americans and you have all the ingredients for a presidential loss.

The fact that he didn't get blown out should be a win in and of itself for Republicans if it weren't for the fact that their constituency voted for him as the candidate, despite damn near every attempt by the Republican party to prevent that outcome. Hell, the establishment would've preferred Newt Gingrich's slezzy fucking ass over Romney. (I fucking despise Newt Gingrich, not for his politics, but for how he's treated his two previous wives when they've been diagnosed with life altering diseases. The fact that the Republican party continues to support this piece of human garbage is beyond fucking despicable. Fuck him and anyone who supports him. The fact that he was one of the Republican's most legitimate candidates in the last election should show how far the party has fallen.)

Back to decent human beings, if they were smart, at least in my opinion, the establishment should've promoted Huntsman as he had the most moderate credentials and foreign policy experience as Ambassador to China, the importance of which should go without saying. While he is also a Mormon, he wasn't as entrenched in the faith as Romney was. However he took the Ambassador job during Obama's first term and was labeled a turncoat by Republican's for putting partisan politics aside to serve his country. What a dick.

Lets recap. Republicans promoted one of the shittest human beings alive (Newt) over someone who is an actual decent human being who put his country over partisan politics (Huntsman), and settled on an out of touch Wall Street baron (Romney) who helped pioneer some of the risky monetary moves that resulted in the biggest recession this country has seen since the Great Depression.

And conservatives still can't fathom why the majority of Americans don't support them.

Sorry if that was off topic but it seems some of the conservative members of this board need a reminder of how much their "leaders" completely shit the bed in the last election.

I completely agree Taco

I'm sorry I'm just not at your level Steve. Clearly you're just the most objective voter ever and I go off of looks. You got me. ... I never said Cysko did that. If you don't think Romney's inability to relate with the average voter mattered, that hid awkwardness didn't matter, then idk what else to say.

to the other point, I don't see the Reps running against gay marriage this time around

Archived