THE BROWNS BOARD

Insane punitive damages settlement

http://www.usatoday.com/story/money/business/2014/07/19/jury-hits-rj-reynolds-with-23b-verdict/12887315/

McDonalds had better start worrying. Fat fucks who continue to shovel their food down their gullets will be able to sue for godly sums of money.

Unfortunately the world is run by lawyers and people who think the legal system is the lottery.

My grandmother told me 55 years ago cigarettes were bad for you.

WSS

Unfortunately the world is run by lawyers and people who think the legal system is the lottery.

WSS

Anyone with sense should know that breathing in smoke of any kind is not optimal even before the cigarette companies were investigated. These same people acting shocked should be warned that water may result in wetness.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/money/business/2014/07/19/jury-hits-rj-reynolds-with-23b-verdict/12887315/

McDonalds had better start worrying. Fat fucks who continue to shovel their food down their gullets will be able to sue for godly sums of money.

I thought fat people already sued McDonalds?

Also, the only way I could see this as making sense is if there was no warning label back then on the carton. If the dangers were fully known, and the company did not display this information, then I could see how they got hit. It may be pretty obvious smoking is bad for you, but if the full effects that were known at the time weren't displayed, then they were vulnerable. It is stupid, but it is like how there are pictures on you lawn mower/box telling you not to trim bushes with it.

The trouble, and difference, is, that tobacco has been developed to

have more nicotene, and whatever else in it, to be more additictive.

Egad, having said that, I wonder if they put stuff in hamburgers and fries to make them

addictive, too.

WSS

And 95% of politicans are lawyers.

WE ARE DOOMED

bacon with my eggs or pancakes or American toast...

bacon on my burgers.

Blt's have to have the b.

But the bacon -without- the damn sodium nitrate is very expensive.

bacon with my eggs or pancakes or American toast...

bacon on my burgers.

Blt's have to have the b.

But the bacon -without- the damn sodium nitrate is very expensive.

what's "american" toast?

I don't truck with parlay vu pretend fries.

Everybody knows that real fries are American and proud of it !

Nothing says "AMERICA" like deep frying a veggy

Archived