THE BROWNS BOARD

This is bad. very bad on illegal immigration

calfoxwc

Possible. But the border agent, if named, would lose his job.

And a whole lot of things are being reported as being found

on ranches.

I doubt it's a joke for publicity.

I have no doubt in my mind that it could happen. The borders are leaky as hell. I just don't think that terrorists crossing the border would just up and drop their "Urdu to English for Dummies" book. I imagine that would be pretty important to them. I could be completely off but I would need more instances of things happening before getting concerned.

I know illegals are coming over. I was referring to the "oh shit islamic extremists are coming over the border" type events. It seems only one could have potentially happened.

Actually the Muslim extremist terrorists probably already speak English and are in the United States on a student visa.

WSS

Says the people who blame everything from the JFK assassination to the common cold on Obama. It is just as lame when people pulled that shit on Bush.

Of course Bush is no longer the president nor has he been for five & ahalf years nor have the Republicans controlled the Senate and the House for seven & a half years.

(which is, ironically, the place the financial skid began)

so it's probably at least a little bit more fitting to blame the guys in charge right?

WSS

The conspiracy theory people blame 9/11 on Bush. They say he is stupid, lazy etc. But he is smart enough to pull out 9/11 less then 9 months into his presidency....

Yeah that's a bit dodgy. Presumably, Clinton had this whole plan in place, but decided not to execute until after he left office, and just hope that Bush signs off on it when he came in...

Sounds logical.

Yeah that's a bit dodgy. Presumably, Clinton had this whole plan in place, but decided not to execute until after he left office, and just hope that Bush signs off on it when he came in...

Sounds logical.

And let's not forget the Queen and the rest of the Trilateral Commission...

WSS

The queen is the head of the military AND church. She can do what she likes! Except that if she ever did parliament would dissolve the monarchy again and turn Buckingham Palace in to a cute little hotel in the centre of town.

The stone cutters are above them all. They're responsible for things like keeping atlantis off the maps, and keeping the martians under wraps, as well as holding back the electric car and making steve guttenberg a star.

so it's probably at least a little bit more fitting to blame the guys in charge right?

WSS

For everything bad that happens in the world? Because that is what people like Cal like to do. It was stupid as fuck when people pulled the same game on Bush. It shouldn't be acceptable because the letter next to the name is different.

For everything bad that happens in the world? Because that is what people like Cal like to do. It was stupid as fuck when people pulled the same game on Bush. It shouldn't be acceptable because the letter next to the name is different.

No. For stuff that's been happening the last for five or six or seven years.

And different types of problems are caused by different types of politicians.

WSS

Archived