THE BROWNS BOARD

Browns Pre Season games (National Broadcasts)

JAFBF

I'm posting this primarily for our out of Marker folks (like me) that don't get to see too many Browns games.

Looks like we may get a little extra viewing as far a Pre Season games go :

Aug 9 (Saturday) Live 7:30 PM @ Detroit on NFL Network

Aug 18 (Monday) Live 8:00 PM @ Washington on ESPN

Aug 23 (Saturday) 8:00 PM St. Louis @

Aug 28 (Thursday) 8:00 PM Chicago @

The last two are too far out to determine if they'll be Nationally broadcast or not, I'll update if I find anything.

I'm posting this primarily for our out of Marker folks (like me) that don't get to see too many Browns games.

Looks like we may get a little extra viewing as far a Pre Season games go :

Aug 9 (Saturday) Live 7:30 PM @ Detroit on NFL Network

Aug 18 (Monday) Live 8:00 PM @ Washington on ESPN

Aug 23 (Saturday) 8:00 PM St. Louis @

Aug 28 (Thursday) 8:00 PM Chicago @

The last two are too far out to determine if they'll be Nationally broadcast or not, I'll update if I find anything.

manziel will be getting a lot of reps in those games so i would think they WOULD be televised nationally.

lol.

manziel will be getting a lot of reps in those games so i would think they WOULD be televised nationally.

lol.

Yep.

Undoubtably that's why they're going National broadcast . . . . and may be why we get a chance at some more.

I'm still thinking Hoyer starts, but the National media are a bit clueless when it comes to the Browns.

Will be nice to see some live for free.

For those not broadcast live there's always:

- DVRing NFL Network rebroadcasts, and

- paying NFL.com for internet feeds... was cheap as I recall.

Yep.

Undoubtably that's why they're going National broadcast . . . . and may be why we get a chance at some more.

I'm still thinking Hoyer starts, but the National media are a bit clueless when it comes to the Browns.

the national media is soaking up even the little bread crumbs when it comes to manziel. the 3rd and 4th games should be maziel heavy so my guess is they'll try and obtain and show them.

I think when I watch the preseason games...I'm gonna listen to the radio broadcast and lower the TV sound down.. It just wont be the same without Berns and his priceless quips.

The idea of listening to Solomon Wilcots makes Me puke!

the 3rd and 4th games should be maziel heavy so my guess is they'll try and obtain and show them.

Certainly one of the two...

In the 3rd game the starter gets better than a half of play.

In the 4th maybe 2 series, if he was not sharp in the first series.

• 5 weeks later...

Just a heads up that you all might want to check your NFL Network Broadcast for the 7:30pm EST game tonight.

NFL Network schedule shows a different Live game, but locally here (West Coast) they have the Browns/Bears game listed.

Might be another chance for out of area fans to catch some action.

Archived