THE BROWNS BOARD

Is Josh Cribbs still hurt?

Section537rules

Let Josh Cribbs ride off into the cleveland sunset with dignity... Just appreciate the fact he gave us a few thrills when there wasnt many... I love JC.. He epitomized Cleveland Football with his wreckless play. I miss him too but. It's time to start a new chapter.. Id love to see Josh take up coaching ST's someday..that could be where his future might lie.

I think our beloved Cribbs is done playing football, but I think it'd be a nice gesture from the Browns organization to do an honorary contract so he can retire a Brown. The fact of the matter we got rid of him at the right time and he got paid more than enough for what he brought to the city for that 3-4 year run there. I still proudly hang my signed Cribbs jersey in the man cave.

When a tree falls in the middle of the forrest NOBODY hears it. Onl;y jackoffs in Cleveland know who Cribbs is. He was a kick/punt returner for fuck's sake. The Browns needed to trade him 5 years ago, instead they hung onto his worthless ass. And NOW? no you jackoffs can't believe that NOBODY wants the bastard.

Actually, they did exactly what they should have done with a guy like Josh Cribbs.....they squeezed just about all the quality play that he had in him.

All the good stuff he did, he did for the Browns.

And since he was an Undrafted free agent......the Browns GOT outstanding value out of him. Its like my timeshare.....it has no real value on the market to try to sell it, but it has good value to me in using it.

I think our beloved Cribbs is done playing football, but I think it'd be a nice gesture from the Browns organization to do an honorary contract so he can retire a Brown. The fact of the matter we got rid of him at the right time and he got paid more than enough for what he brought to the city for that 3-4 year run there. I still proudly hang my signed Cribbs jersey in the man cave.

I fully agree with ya jrb12711, Cribbs was always a threat to go to the house on any play. He could play so many positions and the other team always had to know where he was. When the Browns came back in 99 I said I would not buy a new jersey until someone stood out in the new Browns era. Well I proudly bought my "16" jersey a few years ago and wear it every gameday. Last I heard he was a NY Jet, don't know if still active. I wish too that the Browns could resign him, if even for some special teams. Don't see that happening, never the less wish Cribbs all the best in the future...

When a tree falls in the middle of the forrest NOBODY hears it. Onl;y jackoffs in Cleveland know who Cribbs is. He was a kick/punt returner for fuck's sake. The Browns needed to trade him 5 years ago, instead they hung onto his worthless ass. And NOW? no you jackoffs can't believe that NOBODY wants the bastard.

Bbbbbbbbllllllllaaaaaaaaaa bla bla

Yeah, he was a "real" threat at sooooo many positions.

He was fun for a few years, THEN, he was done.

Hey I know, why not re-sign him AND Bernie? Bernie can send him LONG.............. and josh can bring Booze back to Bernie.

Hiccup!

Why the venom for one of our favorites who currently is tied with the all-time NFL return record and holds the all-time NFL record for two returns of more that 100 yards in a single game. If those stats hold up he will surely get in the HOF on those merits alone.

Hey I know, why not re-sign him AND Bernie? Bernie can send him LONG.............. and josh can bring Booze back to Bernie.

Hiccup!

dhsiekenbhxusieknrbdusyagwvrbdkclspsoeueyebrbxnxksosieudywvwvwnxkfooeiwywydvdnkccocoeijwvsndlfptorbejdidyehwvbdcidjbrkforjrjh. Oh I'm, sorry were we supposed to posts rational comments on this board?

Hiccup!

Come on Tom- Kosar is 50, his playing days are long past. Yeah, he's (probably) got a drinking problem- so do millions of other Americans. http://www.hrrocksinonorthfieldpark.com/restaurants.htm So stop by his restaurant when you get up to Cleveland. My sister is a waitress there and says Bernie frequently shows up to hang out.

Cribbs is done as a player too. Anyone watching objectively knew Josh had lost a step his last year with the Browns and he wasn't that fast to begin with. But why not bring him back for a one day contract so he can retire as a Brown?

Why the venom for one of our favorites who currently is tied with the all-time NFL return record and holds the all-time NFL record for two returns of more that 100 yards in a single game. If those stats hold up he will surely get in the HOF on those merits alone.

NO chance, zero, Cribbs will ever get in the HOF. Can't explain Tom's hate for some of our favorite players. Doesn't much care for Joe Thomas either. Waiting to see him start ripping on Haden.

Archived