THE BROWNS BOARD

Browns fan pisses on Modell's grave

cvcanedy

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sorry to re-up this thread, but I feel I have to respond.

Would I piss on Art Model's grave. In theory ABSOLUTELY. The hatred I still feel for this man is palpable. It has died down over the years, but I still remember feeling like my heart had been ripped out of my body the day I heard what that mother fucker did to the city and fans of Cleveland. I put my entire life on hold to watch the Cleveland Browns every single time they played.

I bled Orange as my heart was broken the two years we failed to beat the Bronco's and advance to the Super Bowl. I bought his jerseys and froze to fucking death in that piece of shit(BUT WONDERFUL) stadium. I spent my hard earned money and kept the faith, only to see that mother fucker yank our team and move it to Baltimore and win the Super Bowl WITH OUR TEAM!!

Fuck him.. Does he deserve to rot in hell or anything that nasty.. No.. Of course not... Does he deserve to get pissed on ... I couldn't do it, but only because I would be afraid of the police catching me... But in the abstract.. Absolutely..

BobPound!

Sorry to re-up this thread, but I feel I have to respond.

Would I piss on Art Model's grave. In theory ABSOLUTELY. The hatred I still feel for this man is palpable. It has died down over the years, but I still remember feeling like my heart had been ripped out of my body the day I heard what that mother fucker did to the city and fans of Cleveland. I put my entire life on hold to watch the Cleveland Browns every single time they played.

I bled Orange as my heart was broken the two years we failed to beat the Bronco's and advance to the Super Bowl. I bought his jerseys and froze to fucking death in that piece of shit(BUT WONDERFUL) stadium. I spent my hard earned money and kept the faith, only to see that mother fucker yank our team and move it to Baltimore and win the Super Bowl WITH OUR TEAM!!

Fuck him.. Does he deserve to rot in hell or anything that nasty.. No.. Of course not... Does he deserve to get pissed on ... I couldn't do it, but only because I would be afraid of the police catching me... But in the abstract.. Absolutely..

BobPound!

This

Art Modell earned two SB rings. Paul Brown didn't get shit.

AFTER Browns was fired, the Browns won an NFL championship.

Paul Brown traded Bobby Mitchell without getting permission or even telling the owner, AND he traded him for Ernie Davis, WHO insiders knew was having health problems at the time.

Paul Brown was a jack off. He had Jim Brown in the backfield, and he traded a GREAT half back for another Jim Brown type fullback. Paul Browns go fired because Jim Brown wanted Paul Brown fired.

God Bless Art Modell. The city of Cleveland fucked themselves. Hey, you assholes got what you wanted. SO fuck man, ENJOY this piece of shit team.

Checkmate................ Modell wins.

Modell is dead, he is hated and he is having his grave pissed on.......I see Ghoolie why you want to emulate him. :o

Art Modell earned two SB rings. Paul Brown didn't get shit.

AFTER Browns was fired, the Browns won an NFL championship.

Paul Brown traded Bobby Mitchell without getting permission or even telling the owner, AND he traded him for Ernie Davis, WHO insiders knew was having health problems at the time.

Paul Brown was a jack off. He had Jim Brown in the backfield, and he traded a GREAT half back for another Jim Brown type fullback. Paul Browns go fired because Jim Brown wanted Paul Brown fired.

God Bless Art Modell. The city of Cleveland fucked themselves. Hey, you assholes got what you wanted. SO fuck man, ENJOY this piece of shit team.

Checkmate................ Modell wins.

It absolutely amazes me that the admin still let's him post

However that statement is mostly true. Do you think we'd love Paul Brown so much had he shit canned Jim Brown who would have been gone on to be the greatest player ever for some other team?

Would you like Art Modell any better had the city of Cleveland coughed up what they needed to for a new stadium?

WSS

However that statement is mostly true. Do you think we'd love Paul Brown so much had he shit canned Jim Brown who would have been gone on to be the greatest player ever for some other team?

Would you like Art Modell any better had the city of Cleveland coughed up what they needed to for a new stadium?

WSS

sure, god bless Art Modell

That's not what I said. I said we should have built a fucking stadium like Baltimore did.

I blame Art Modell for not making the ultimatum clear.

But we let the carping from the anti public financing gang trump our best interest.

WSS

Except, of course, we were going to build a stadium....or at least do precisely what Modell wanted to do by renovating the stadium a la the Gator Bowl.....that was the Modell plan for the stadium.....and the vote to approve the financing occurred one day after Modell said he wanted to move.

The thing though was that Baltimore offered him 75 million cash in hand. The Modell renovation plan did not call for 75 mill cash in hand.....so Modell wanted and took that money.....and abandoned his very own plan.

We should have built a new stadium.

we should have matched the offer. Half assed renovation turned out to not be nearly enough. Even the Baltimore offer wasn't nearly enough. Still had he gone broke here we wouldn't have had to put up with the last decade or so of shit. That's the bottom line.

WSS

We should have built a new stadium.

we should have matched the offer. Half assed renovation turned out to not be nearly enough. Even the Baltimore offer wasn't nearly enough. Still had he gone broke here we wouldn't have had to put up with the last decade or so of shit. That's the bottom line.

WSS

The $$ that Modell was being given was from predetermined PSLs. In order to "match" the offer, Modell.....all on his own, would have had to say to his customers "I am now going to charge you for a PSL". He could have done that. Nothing was stopping him

VesnaGhoulieKociper's opinions are outrageous... except when they're not, but they are just that... opinions.

Unlike a constant barrage of personal attacks with no redeeming football value, opinions won't get you banned.

I hated Art SCUMDELL with a passion! Even when he was in Cleveland. The NFL should have never allowed him to move the team. You don't move the BROWNS!!!

He should have just sold the team. Art Scumdell was a prick owner from the very beginning! From firing Paul Brown to getting rid of Brownie. He was a dickhead, no doubt!

But to piss on his grave? I'm not to sure about that! I would have rather pissed on him while he was alive, bitch slapped him a few times and then tattooed Brownie on his forehead!

That would have been more humane. LOL... Our best and most successful owner to date was Arthur McBride (RIP). I guess we'll see what Haslam brings.....

Modell owned all the concessions and everythingin the old stadium. The new one would have shut him out of alot of profit. My dad correctly predicted his exit although he was upset he took the team. He figured he would just sell

Archived