THE BROWNS BOARD

Browns fan pisses on Modell's grave

cvcanedy

One word:

Inevitable.

If they were going to bury Modell in the ground it was inevitable that someone would do this. The family knew or should have known this would happen. For anyone to think that this was not inevitable means they had blinders on.

I they didn't want this to occur, then they should have cremated him and kept his ashes in the privacy of their own home.

Classless? Sure, but is there anyone here that did not think about wanting to do this....at least in theory.

So, like I said, inevitable.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Classless, unimaginative act...

"Jump, Art, Jump" on the other hand...

That rug really tied the room together.

Dude.....

Looks like the Modell family wants to press charges against BrownsFan4Life.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2014/07/24/modell-family-wants-to-press-charges-against-grave-urinator/

Again....David Modell: You were stupid if you think this wasn't inevitable.

Why would you express outrage at the absolute certain:

Like I said, you should have cremated him and kept his ashes private if you didn't want this to happen....and it was for certain going to happen.

Or had him buried in a private, locked mausoleum. God knows you should have had enough money to afford that.

Also, another thing.....if Art's grave has been out there in the public......you can better fucking ass believe that he wasn't the first guy...nor likely to be the last guy to have pissed on Daddy's grave. He was just the first one dumb enough to have taped it and put it on Youtube or whatever.

Sure, express the outrage at what happened.....but the rest of us are not going to let you off so easy as to not point out that you were ignorant to not think it would happen, nor are we not going to point out the fact that your stupidity almost bordered on encouragement of this happening.

This fat, ugly, gross, disgusting, cowardly fucker with all of the premeditated stupid pissing equipment and the stupid premeditated dumbfuck speech who was dumb enough to film himself desecrating a grave is a horrible, horrible, horrible representation of a Browns fan and deserves the shitstorm that is about to hit him from every legal angle.

Fuck Modell.

But this guy is beyond embarrassing.

Zombo

This asshole is just going to bring more negativity to the Brown's fan base from the media.

He'll, he's not even original. This Baltimoron took a piss & shit on Irsay's grave back in 2010.

post-28000-0-40656000-1406238208_thumb.jpg

post-28000-0-33556100-1406238237_thumb.jpg

This asshole is just going to bring more negativity to the Brown's fan base from the media.

He'll, he's not even original. This Baltimoron took a piss & shit on Irsay's grave back in 2010.

you woulda thought that with all the beers in his tank the guy coulda power-washed the horse shoe off irsay's tombstone.

dude is weak in more ways than one.

can't even win a pissing contest.....with himself.

Again....David Modell: You were stupid if you think this wasn't inevitable.

Why would you express outrage at the absolute certain:

Like I said, you should have cremated him and kept his ashes private if you didn't want this to happen....and it was for certain going to happen.

Or had him buried in a private, locked mausoleum. God knows you should have had enough money to afford that.

Also, another thing.....if Art's grave has been out there in the public......you can better fucking ass believe that he wasn't the first guy...nor likely to be the last guy to have pissed on Daddy's grave. He was just the first one dumb enough to have taped it and put it on Youtube or whatever.

Sure, express the outrage at what happened.....but the rest of us are not going to let you off so easy as to not point out that you were ignorant to not think it would happen, nor are we not going to point out the fact that your stupidity almost bordered on encouragement of this happening.

Exactly right, Gip.

This fat, ugly, gross, disgusting, cowardly fucker with all of the premeditated stupid pissing equipment and the stupid premeditated dumbfuck speech who was dumb enough to film himself desecrating a grave is a horrible, horrible, horrible representation of a Browns fan and deserves the shitstorm that is about to hit him from every legal angle.

Fuck Modell.

But this guy is beyond embarrassing.

Zombo

Right- don't broadcast your stupidity world wide. Just quietly drive a dump truck to the cemetery in the middle of the night and drop a few tons of horse shit in the right spot to properly express your feelings.

Would it have been disrespectful to rename Cleveland's Southerly Sewage Plant the Arthur B Modell Environmental Abatement Facility? Every time you took a dump, you'd have known it was going straight to Art. :)

Really Z- you think there's not a few thousand Browns fans that haven't dreamed up similar scenarios? That said, I'm not into grave desecration- it just might come back to haunt you in the next life.

Sorry Gipper, I think a football is a game. Desecrating a grave is wrong.

I didn't say it wasn't. I just said that it was inevitable that it would happen given human nature, and that if the Modell family didn't want this to happen.....which they knew it would....or were stupid if they didn't...then they should have taken steps to avoid it.

Hell, I didn't even know that he had a gravesite. I assumed he was cremated, or put into a private, secured mausoleum.

This will pass in a few weeks but how can any self-respecting Browns fan applaud this? I mean my God how does this make our fan base look, it's unbelieveably dumb. I hope he gets charged with something so other people don't get this stupid idea again.

I don't know about you all, but l remember the year after the move l tried watching a few Ravens games thinking l'd root for those guys. It's the same guys l pulled for the year before, right? Just a change in uniform, team name, and city. But basically the same guys.

It wasn't the same though. I couldn't put my finger on it, but it wasn't my grandpa's team, and it wasn't my team either. I simply didn't have a football team to root for anymore.

Am l alone in that? Did anyone else try to get behind the Ravens those first couple years, but couldn't?

I don't know about you all, but l remember the year after the move l tried watching a few Ravens games thinking l'd root for those guys. It's the same guys l pulled for the year before, right? Just a change in uniform, team name, and city. But basically the same guys.

It wasn't the same though. I couldn't put my finger on it, but it wasn't my grandpa's team, and it wasn't my team either. I simply didn't have a football team to root for anymore.

Am l alone in that? Did anyone else try to get behind the Ravens those first couple years, but couldn't?

I basically didn't watch NFL football for three years.

My fix came from fantasy football, rooted for the players and not the jersey.

This will pass in a few weeks but how can any self-respecting Browns fan applaud this? I mean my God how does this make our fan base look, it's unbelieveably dumb. I hope he gets charged with something so other people don't get this stupid idea again.

every fan base looks stupid because every fan base includes idiots. This act represents one man, a guy who pissed NEXT TO someone's grave. Who gives a shit about a grave getting pissed next to anyway, art doesn't care, he's fucking dead.

every fan base looks stupid because every fan base includes idiots. This act represents one man, a guy who pissed NEXT TO someone's grave. Who gives a shit about a grave getting pissed next to anyway, art doesn't care, he's fucking dead.

Art may not care- but his family apparently does. Like me and the Gip have said- they are the idiots in this matter, if they assumed it would never happen.

Can you imagine if the crazy MoFo had rented a backhoe instead? He not only could have pissed on his grave, he could have pissed on Art.

Which admin or poster on this board was that?

wasn't anyone specific. i was responding to a post in which a poster said every browns' fan has the right to feel that way and if they did do the physical act of pissing on modell's grave was within their right, which to me was immature and stupid. that's all.

find out where the then mayor of cleveland lives drive by and throw a brick though his window. i feel that is much more warranted than the venom towards modell, although i know i'm in the minority. btw, i would think if i got caught doing so i'd be prosecuted with some type of crime.

modell gave me the only good years i can remember as a brown's fan growing up. hate on him all you want but if not for him there wouldn't be all the championships and the team name and colors could be in baltiwhore right now.

No self respecting Browns fan is applauding this. As I read the posts, it's evident the majority think it's a classless, stupid and embarrassing representation of a Browns fan. Not at all representative of the Browns fans.

Could have fooled me, based on my experience.

Art may not care- but his family apparently does. Like me and the Gip have said- they are the idiots in this matter, if they assumed it would never happen.

Can you imagine if the crazy MoFo had rented a backhoe instead? He not only could have pissed on his grave, he could have pissed on Art.

I wonder if they get upset when birds shit on his grave

Archived