THE BROWNS BOARD

Record Prediction

wargograw

using tried and true, time-tested methods and techniques utilizing the "Lose the one's ur supposed to Win and Win the one's ur supposed to Lose" theorem, the Seers from 300 have this year's algorithms predicting that the Browns will go:

@Jets W

Titans L

Raiders L

@Chargers W

@Ravens W

Broncos W

@Rams L

Cardinals W

@Bengals W

@Steelers W

BYE

Ravens L

Bengals L

49ers W

@Seahawks W

@Chiefs W

Steelers L

SWEET!! 10-6!!

personally i see it more like this...

@Jets W

Titans W

Raiders W

@Chargers L

@Ravens W

Broncos W

@Rams W

Cardinals W

@Bengals L

@Steelers L

BYE

Ravens W

Bengals W

49ers W

@Seahawks L

@Chiefs W

Steelers W

12-4

12th man wins all season in CLE!! Pandemonium Palace, fires in the streets...

...but deep playoff run ends against Pats in epic AFC Championship game for the ages...but sets the stage for irrevocably dominant opponent humiliation in upcoming 2016 season, culminating w AFC champ repeat and a ticket to the Big Dance.

daretodream

HAVE A GRATEFUL FUCKING FOURTH OF DEAD JULY

10-6. Defense scores a lot of points/shit on people. The run game keeps the d fresh and controls the clock. McCown plays game manager and rides a great team effort into the playoffs to lose in the first round, just like the bengals.

Prediction: I won't have to call my wife Anita Beer for 3 hours every Sunday.

11-5. We went 11-5 with a strong running game assisting Vinny Testaverde's 16 TDs & 18 INTs. We also won 10 games in 2007 with a well balanced attack on offense despite the reality the QB has been a backup everywhere but Cleveland. We project a much better defense than we had in 2007. The common theme during those 2 seasons is the environment made it easy for the QBs to succeed and win without him feeling like he needed to be perfect. I'm getting the same feeling when I look at this roster and the leadership guiding it.

Well I think we will be good enough to invest in the Browns on Direct TV NFL Sunday Ticket this year for Browns only.

Aggies,

I think you'll really enjoy it. Last year, we sold our condo too fast to buy a home so I had to spend the year watching Cleveland at Buffalo Wild Wings here in Nashville. It sucks not getting volume on game day while the team on the local network (people can watch at home) - got the volume. Not only that, but going out to watch 4 games per month means you have to spend money and tip a waitress each and every time. I think I spent more to watch the Browns last year than all the seasons I've had DirecTV.

I'm super pumped we have DirecTV again this year. Here's some advantages to it:

1) You can Tivo/DVR the game.

2) You can hit pause if you gotta take a power squirt, drop a plop or get more food and beverage.

3) You can get volume unless someone like Randy Cross is motivating use of the mute button.

4) You don't have to leave your man-cave to see it.

5) Fantasy football participants usually love access to any game they want to see.

Archived