THE BROWNS BOARD

As a Browns Fan This is the MOST UNENTHUSED Ive ever been entering a Season

Soju

Don't get the league pass, don't watch the games, don't listen to the games, don't read about the games, don't watch highlights of the games. And when the Browns shock the NFL, but not the Browns' fans, and you want to come back and post----DON'T

Yep! Then you would be a "frontrunner fan" & those are the WORST. NO loyalty.

Mike

the guys the reporter points out that ranked the teams (3 non-qualified bums IMO) have no real insight on what's going on in the league besides what they hear from someone else. sure they can give you an update on an injury report or the 'behind the scenes' rumors floating around the league but john clayton ranking football teams? only thing john clayton ever got right was the commercial he did wearing a long haired wig and listening to metallica in an upstairs bedroom living with his mom at 65 years old.

Most here see the 2015 season and the franchise as a whole going one way, Soju and a couple writers see the other.

In three months we'll begin to see the truth.

In four the truth will be clear.

I'll be spending that time in eager anticipation...

Soju will spend his in "Unenthused" dread...

The writers have no stake and thus care not.

I like where I am.

Josh freaking McCown, some stop-gap putrid journey man QB who wont even be here in 2016 most likely and our 2 first round picks sitting on the line.

No playmakers.

This is about as boring as football will get.

I am, for the first time too, thinking about not even bothering buying the league pass.

He reminds me of this guy:

Perhaps I'm wrong. McCown doesn't have to be like Hoyer. Instead I'd like him to channel is inner Hasselbeck.

Anybody remember that 05' season? The Hawks had 3 probowl players on the left side of their Oline and Shaun Alexander.

Their receivers? Bobby Ingram, Darrel Jackson, and JJ.

Don't tell me this team can't find success with the offense they have so long as McCown takes care of the ball and the running game works.

Do those two things and you'd be surprised just how much your passing game opens up on its own.

Hasseback lost, Johnson won. I prefer my analogy!

Every year this board gets sucked in.

i prefer getting sucked off.

but if rooting for your team no matter what the odds is called 'getting sucked in' then i guess i'm some sort of dolt. just don't call me a sucker, sucker.

and btw i don't want to know a fan that doesn't believe and go all in every year. why even be a fan then?

i prefer getting sucked off.

but if rooting for your team no matter what the odds is called 'getting sucked in' then i guess i'm some sort of dolt. just don't call me a sucker, sucker.

and btw i don't want to know a fan that doesn't believe and go all in every year. why even be a fan then?

#drops mic. I get excited and sucked in every year because (wait for it) I'm a Browns fan, and the start of the season is something I wait for wayyyyy too long. If you're not excited and don't get sucked in, why are you a fan? And why would you be on this board?

Josh freaking McCown, some stop-gap putrid journey man QB who wont even be here in 2016 most likely and our 2 first round picks sitting on the line.

No playmakers.

I am, for the first time too, thinking about not even bothering buying the league pass.

So-freaking-ju, some half baked once in a while putrid Browns fan, who wont even be here if they dont play well and most likely wont be sitting in the stands.

No good football input.

This is about as lame as Browns posts get.

I am, for the hundreth time too, thinking about not even bothering to read the next one.

No playmakers.

Does Rip Van Winkle have a hibernate through the football season nap camp you can sign up for?

So you were more enthused for Weeden, Massoquai, Little, zero running game a shittier defense and a shittier offensive line: got it.

^^That about says it all! LOL

Mike

No playmakers.

Sounds like last year

Archived