THE BROWNS BOARD

Great Nicknames

The Gipper

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Earl Campbell? Sure do. Mean Joe Greene said Earl inflicted more damage on a defense

than any other player he ever faced.

He paid a price for all the collisions.

He was scary good.

https://youtu.be/zz_XcCJ_ENc

Yes he was scary good. My favorite rb...talk about collisions, check out the collision with Jack Tatum at 3:13...Holy fuck!

Imagine if Campbell in his prime could go back and play during the Jim Brown era...He would literally be unstoppable against those undersized and slow defenders.

Yes he was scary good. My favorite rb...talk about collisions, check out the collision with Jack Tatum at 3:13...Holy fuck!

Imagine if Campbell in his prime could go back and play during the Jim Brown era...He would literally be unstoppable against those undersized defenders.

The Tyler Rose

Imagine if Campbell in his prime could go back and play during the Jim Brown era...He would literally be unstoppable against those undersized and slow defenders.

The last of the Great Power Backs I have ever Seen. Or is it?? If the plan is to run the ball is their a Campbell the 2nd somewhere? We can't pass on a top QB in 2016, but that's just scary with our OL.. Can Crow get Fat and still run like that?? Crow's got the lower build of a Campbell IMO just to damn short per Chucky..

I always remembered these guys as a team at Univ of Houston in the

Phi Slamma Jamma containing

Hakeem "the Dream"Olijauwon

Clyde "The Glide" Drexler

Benny " The Bernice Bomber" Anders

"Mean" Larry Michaux

Greg "Cadillac" Anderson

Archived