THE BROWNS BOARD

Joe Thomas on the Browns - "This could be our year"

calfoxwc

Joe's a CLE treasure... no doubt about it.

Hard to think of a Brown, or any CLE sports figure, that would be more fun to sit down with over a couple beers...

Oldest G/T to play to age 45? John Nesser..1921 Columbus Panhandlers..Only 2 HOF'ers made it to 40's from OL--Jackie Slater age 41 Rams..Bruce Matthews age 40 Titians.. Diminishing skills in JT? not a chance..Enjoy Ghoolbaster..

Hard to think of a Brown, or any CLE sports figure, that would be more fun to sit down with over a couple beers...

All I would add is fishing with & sharing some brews with Joe would be WAY HIGH on my bucket list. I had the pleasure of visiting with Joe's Aunt & Uncle for quite some time & he's cut from great cloth. Just flat out nice people.

Mike

It would be nice to see this guy get a shot at a post season.

When our blind side of QB went from Kevin Shaffer and very worn and torn Joe Andruzzi in 2006 to rookie LT Joe Thomas and FA LG Eric Steinbach moving Ryan Tucker to RG from RT and Kevin Shaffer in a more comfortable niche at RT while a rejuvenated Hank Fraley played really well at Center we went 10-6 in 2007.

He's kept a great attitude about it and been an ideal leader on and off the field.

Sadly the only jersey worth buying since #19

Is Joe Thomas a Cleveland Browns building block? (Poll Closed)

Yes 84.16% (1,971 votes)

No 15.84% (371 votes)

Total Votes: 2,342

Archived