THE BROWNS BOARD

Being a Browns fan, its in the blood.

BrownsfaninPa

NOBODY was a bigger fan of Phil Sewage and Romeo-the-Homeo than fuckface Flugel

"In Savage We Trust" was tattooed on his wife and kids ass. Oh, he assured us that Donut Crennel was the genius behind Belichik, and that Phil Sewage was the secret behind dumb ass Ozzie Newsome.

You blowfish looking bastard with a chia pet hairdoo - I just lost a mouth full of iced tea on the lap top LMAO. Was this alleged wet dream I had about Opie before or after my 8th consecutive guarantee the Browns would go undefeated?

I only guaranteed 2 things on our message board since I began:

1) Mo Clarett is not the next Jim Brown.

2) I will tie you up into the world's fattest pretzel and stuff you into a children's medium Joe Thomas jersey the very 1st time we meet in person.

Moral of the story, I only make guarantees when there's no chance I'll be wrong.

Yes because Mannings only weapon as a QB was his arm. Nevermind his football intelligence being one of a kind, hence still being able to get it done, or desiphering defenses into Osweilers headset to help him make the right plays... Or that whole motivating that team to step up and give him a championship sendoff. No definitely, it was all Von Miller.

How many TD's did he have those two years he carried Peyton Manning on his back to two SuperBowls? Must have been tons. Denver must be as stupid as the Lawyer and Hue Jackass for not leaving him in there passing the ball and decimating Defenses.

Belichek has a genius level football mind. Suppose he could QB ?

While I can understand being upset at Ghoolie since he can be abrasive at times, instead of this true fan you're not a fan rah rah stiff how about debating what he is saying?

The fact of the matter is Ghoolie, much like Nickera have every right to be pissed and to be calling this F.O. out right now. This team had two big needs heading into the offseason, 1: Get a guy who can pass the ball, 2: Get a guy who is great at catching the ball. In both facets this Front Office failed. With 12 Goddamned draft picks and 2 major needs they utterly failed.

The truth is theae dumb motherfuckers are 1-15, and have passed on Carson Wentz, Mitch Trubisky, DeSean Watson and Pat Mahommes. If any, some or all of these QB's pan out as franchise QB's then this front office are the biggest failures in Browns history.

Viking,Viking,Viking .......ok let me address YOUR idea of what the Browns needed VS. What the Browns think they needed! So you think (your opinion) they needed a QB (#52 Deshone Kiser) and Brock Osweiler in FA,and someone to catch the ball (David Njoku) plus a half dozen guys from the last draft!!! Oh yeah and Kenny Britt! So the Browns HAVE fixed your said issues!!! You um Sir are a failure as a fan! You believe your opinion (and Ghoolies) are more important than the BROWNS,their coaches,FO,and scouts!! To quote Ferris Bueller....why are you still here? ITS OVER,GO HOME!!!!

So you think (your opinion) they needed a QB (#52 Deshone Kiser) and Brock Osweiler in FA,and someone to catch the ball (David Njoku) plus a half dozen guys from the last draft!!! Oh yeah and Kenny Britt! So the Browns HAVE fixed your said issues!!!

Issues fixed????

So, you are saying we have our QB and WR's fixed?.......like its a done deal?

Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahaha.......ok

Issues fixed????

I will say only that those issues are addressed....but far from being proven that they are fixed.

I mean....we addressed the QB issue with the drafting of Quinn/Weeden/Manziel.....but clearly didn't fix them.

We addressed the WR spot by picking up 4 in the same draft....but far from fixed that spot.

I don''t know...is there any move the could make...or could have made to guarantee that they "fixed" either of those spots?

Even keeping Pryor or drafting Trubisky (or Watson) would by no means have guaranteed that the fix was in.

I don''t know...is there any move the could make...or could have made to guarantee that they "fixed" either of those spots?

Even keeping Pryor or drafting Trubisky (or Watson) would by no means have guaranteed that the fix was in.

Thats exactly right.....there is nothing now to indicate that we have fixed anything here....our D and O are both ranked at the very bottom....in almost all categories....

So, to me, it seems ridiculous for Mopar to say they have fixed QB and WR .......

Addressed is a fair word.....but we address a ton of shit annually, with little or no success....

We've been awfully good at 'addressing' needs over the years. We just draft the worst freakin players.

How does a team withstand this list of successive 1st round picks?

2011 21 Phil Taylor DT Baylor 2012 3 Trent Richardson RB Alabama 22 Brandon Weeden QB Oklahoma State 2013 6 Barkevious Mingo OLB Louisiana State 2014 8 Justin Gilbert CB Oklahoma State 22 Johnny Manziel QB Texas A&M

Issues fixed????

By no means do I think the situations at Qb & WR are handled!!!!!!!! They were ADDRESSED!! Proven takes years! I was just followingup on a topic I was called out on! So I handled it IMHO!!! Mud I assure you I have not lost my mind! THERE COMING TO TAKE ME AWAY...HA,HA,HE,HE....LOL!

We've been awfully good at 'addressing' needs over the years. We just draft the worst freakin players.

How does a team withstand this list of successive 1st round picks?

2011 21 Phil Taylor DT Baylor 2012 3 Trent Richardson RB Alabama 22 Brandon Weeden QB Oklahoma State 2013 6 Barkevious Mingo OLB Louisiana State 2014 8 Justin Gilbert CB Oklahoma State 22 Johnny Manziel QB Texas A&M

Have to protest Big Phils' inclusion in this list. He had a couple very good years, but simply was hurt and declined.

Have to protest Big Phils' inclusion in this list. He had a couple very good years, but simply was hurt and declined.

The reason I always try to separate "bust" from "bad pick".....

Lots of guys were the right pick, then something happened....usually injury.....

But, looking back and complaining that we blew it, when it was really a knee or back that got blown....just aint right...

Who knew THAT would happen?.....

I agree, we were a better defense with Phil Taylor on the field. But he wasn't on the field much. It's nobody's fault...but it still amounts to a blown pick. Just like Courtney Brown. Really a good football player. But never got to play much due to injury.

c'mon now....don't get off topic. we're supposed to be piling on the Viking.

nothing harder to watch the last decade and a 1/2 is the Mannings play fucking QB. should be a 10 sec play clock. peyton slowed the game down so much the flash had to start walking backwards.

Viking,Viking,Viking .......ok let me address YOUR idea of what the Browns needed VS. What the Browns think they needed! So you think (your opinion) they needed a QB (#52 Deshone Kiser) and Brock Osweiler in FA,and someone to catch the ball (David Njoku) plus a half dozen guys from the last draft!!! Oh yeah and Kenny Britt! So the Browns HAVE fixed your said issues!!! You um Sir are a failure as a fan! You believe your opinion (and Ghoolies) are more important than the BROWNS,their coaches,FO,and scouts!! To quote Ferris Bueller....why are you still here? ITS OVER,GO HOME!!!!

LMAO@Fixed.

These morons drafted a TE that can't block, a QB that can't pass and signed a #2 at best WR, while trading for a career backup from Houston. Meanwhile they passed on a QB who is looking damn good for Da Bears for a mentally weak DE who isn't even practicing right now and passed on the Heisman winning Nat'l Champion QB for a fucking kick returner. Oh and their #1 draft pick last year is still being a pussy bitch and sitting around because a football bruised his poor wittle hip.

The QB and WR positions are FAR from fixed. Unfortunately, like every other time since the return there's not a single motherfucker in the building smart enougg to figure out that they even need to fix the QB position.

LMAO@Fixed.

These morons drafted a TE that can't block, a QB that can't pass and signed a #2 at best WR, while trading for a career backup from Houston. Meanwhile they passed on a QB who is looking damn good for Da Bears for a mentally weak DE who isn't even practicing right now and passed on the Heisman winning Nat'l Champion QB for a fucking kick returner. Oh and their #1 draft pick last year is still being a pussy bitch and sitting around because a football bruised his poor wittle hip.

The QB and WR positions are FAR from fixed. Unfortunately, like every other time since the return there's not a single motherfucker in the building smart enougg to figure out that they even need to fix the QB position.

I said it before, I will say it again!!! You(Viking dawg) think your opinion (evaluation) is better than the Browns as an organization!!!

ROTFLMMFAO!!!!

LMAO@Fixed.

Or...every motherfucker on here is smart enough to to figure out that they still need to fix the QB position....but that you are not smart enough to recognize that all of us motherfuckers have been saying it a lot longer than you have....with your all of 42 posts...compared to someone that has like 38.000 posts.

This simp thinks WR is more important than defense? Must not pay attention to the NFL.

Last year the #1 scoring defense and a bunch of 7th round, small school white receivers beat Julio Jones.

The Super Bowl before that was won by a defense that drew comparisons to the 85 bears.

Before that, a defensive play that won the game played between two teams with a strong defense. again, no superstar receivers to be had.

Before that the Seahawks won with defense and 4th round receiver Golden Tate.

In fact, when was the last time a Super Bowl winner didn't have a top ten defense? The saints? And if memory serves, the saints would've lost that game if it weren't for a timely pick six.

Which brings us to the real idiocy of VikingPawg's ghoolie lite, Tardfest: DEFENSE CAN SCORE POINTS TOO!

Seriously, do you huff gasoline before you try to convince people that scoring points is important, but stopping your opponent from scoring points is worthless?

You walk into a pizza shop like:

"why are you morons so worried about putting pizza in the oven? Everyone knows all that matters is taking pizza out of the oven."

This simp thinks WR is more important than defense? Must not pay attention to the NFL.

Last year the #1 scoring defense and a bunch of 7th round, small school white receivers beat Julio Jones.

The Super Bowl before that was won by a defense that drew comparisons to the 85 bears.

Before that, a defensive play that won the game played between two teams with a strong defense. again, no superstar receivers to be had.

Before that the Seahawks won with defense and 4th round receiver Golden Tate.

In fact, when was the last time a Super Bowl winner didn't have a top ten defense? The saints? And if memory serves, the saints would've lost that game if it weren't for a timely pick six.

Which brings us to the real idiocy of VikingPawg's ghoolie lite, Tardfest: DEFENSE CAN SCORE POINTS TOO!

Seriously, do you huff gasoline before you try to convince people that scoring points is important, but stopping your opponent from scoring points is worthless?

You walk into a pizza shop like:

"why are you morons so worried about putting pizza in the oven? Everyone knows all that matters is taking pizza out of the oven."

All your post is good, but the highlighted part is PRICELESS!!

Mike

Yes, clearly Defense won all those Super Bowls. It sure as shit wasn't Peyton Manning, Tom Brady, Eli Manning, Russell Wilson, Aaron Rodgers ect.

Oh wait, it was. Someone shpuld get with the times and stop sucking off the '85 Bears. The teams with elite, top flight QB's are the teams winning in the Playoffs and playing in the Super Bowl. That low IQ trailer park Retards think otherwise doesn't change the facts of the modern day NFL.

Turn off the irrelevant '85 Bears and '00 Ravens and watch some modern football, learn how the game has evolved then get back to me. Without great QB play you're not shit in the NFL.

*Awaits said low IQ welfare dwellers to come rushing in, their boyfriends cum dripping off their lips with the typical durrhurr Ghoolie Jr durrr because they are too fucking stupid to comprehend football*

Have at it.

Yes, clearly Defense won all those Super Bowls. It sure as shit wasn't Peyton Manning, Tom Brady, Eli Manning, Russell Wilson, Aaron Rodgers ect.

Oh wait, it was. Someone shpuld get with the times and stop sucking off the '85 Bears. The teams with elite, top flight QB's are the teams winning in the Playoffs and playing in the Super Bowl. That low IQ trailer park Retards think otherwise doesn't change the facts of the modern day NFL.

Turn off the irrelevant '85 Bears and '00 Ravens and watch some modern football, learn how the game has evolved then get back to me. Without great QB play you're not shit in the NFL.

*Awaits said low IQ welfare dwellers to come rushing in, their boyfriends cum dripping off their lips with the typical durrhurr Ghoolie Jr durrr because they are too fucking stupid to comprehend football*

Have at it.

I am not even going to dignify your kindergarten intellect with a response!!!!

Have at it.

Reading comprehension isn't your strong suit, apparently. I mentioned how all the RECENT Super Bowl winners had a great defense. I also never said that QB wasn't important, so you might want to read my post again, out loud if you must.

QB and Defense is what wins championships, obviously. What I was responding to was your inflated importance of the WR. The problem is that your argument for the importance of receivers is so easily proven wrong because Golden Tate has more Super Bowl rings than Calvin Johnson, Antonio Brown, AJ Green, Odell Beckham, Larry Fitzgerald, Brandon Marshall, Julio Jones, Alshon Jeffrey, Dez Bryant and Mike Evans combined.

You can continue to argue that WR is more important than a strong defense all you want. With all the evidence of recent Super Bowl history working against you, however, every post will boil down to hurling poorly constructed, grade school level insults at strangers on the internet.

Congrats.

Archived