THE BROWNS BOARD

Radical Principal Bans "god Bless The Usa"...

calfoxwc

The dirtbag anti American radicals are all out in force - following Obamao's lead. And, the NEA is so much the same.

It's anti-Americanism - at every turn with these radicals.

It's a vicious sub-culture of haters.

http://www.nypost.com/p/news/local/brooklyn/school_silences_patriotic_song_xdunXcLPbE8S2rAEcZoUiP#ixzz1xOxiGn2M

"vicious sub-culture of hatred"

but nothing you said in your post had anything to do with hate, right?

I wouldn't connection this story to radical liberals, or unamerican, or whatever. I'd just like call this stupid. Banning that song and her reasoning, are stupid.

What is so hard to grasp about the separation of church and state?

Also,

If there was a god then why the fuck would he give a shit about the USA?

I always wonder how athletes think God cares whether they scored a touchdown or whatever. I'm sure he will feed the starving people right after he helps us win that football game right?

Because that isn't the reason she objected, stupid.

And, you support the Church of Obscene and Perverted Marriage between Gays and People and Seafood.

Egad. Halfsane is more ignorant than Little Johnnie Woodpecker.

Other personality, perhaps?

That's all you have? Another attempted cheap shot? That's what you libs always do. You can't defend your immature emotional twists in the wind on issues,

so, you attack others.

Since the other dummy smarted off about "separation of church and state" (and doesn't understand it doesn't FORBID the free exercise of religion in a school)...

here's the flip side. Kid makes a poster about showing Jesus saying "I want you to kill all infidels".

Yep. Hasn't been taken down, either. Posted priminently in the school.

THAT is what I have been saying. The attack on Christianity is poitical. That's why degrading Christianity is fine with those same frauds in our schools.

Anybody want to say that a simple pic of Jesus with lambs in Heaven... would be taken down immediately, the student punished, or the poster never put up?

It's a political war against... who we are as Americans.

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/school-hangs-student-drawing-showing-jesus-saying-i-want-you-to-kill-all-infidels/

That's all you have? Another attempted cheap shot? That's what you libs always do. You can't defend your immature emotional twists in the wind on issues,

so, you attack others.

Since the other dummy smarted off about "separation of church and state" (and doesn't understand it doesn't FORBID the free exercise of religion in a school)...

here's the flip side. Kid makes a poster about showing Jesus saying "I want you to kill all infidels".

Yep. Hasn't been taken down, either. Posted priminently in the school.

THAT is what I have been saying. The attack on Christianity is poitical. That's why degrading Christianity is fine with those same frauds in our schools.

Anybody want to say that a simple pic of Jesus with lambs in Heaven... would be taken down immediately, the student punished, or the poster never put up?

It's a political war against... who we are as Americans.

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/school-hangs-student-drawing-showing-jesus-saying-i-want-you-to-kill-all-infidels/

lol, I was just translating your posts like you do mine...

That Jesus drawing is funny. They were asked to make a help wanted poster for the Crusades. I'd say he did a pretty good job haha. That being said, religion or no religion, I'm not sure that is appropriate for an elementary school.

Yes, Yes... WAR against Christians, WAR against conservatives, WAR against white people. War against everyone that is used to things being there way and are now slowly seeing things change. Oh heavens me, change IS scary. Adapt or die.

Its a war against "who we are as Americans." Newsflash, not every American is a white, conservative, christian, older male. Shocking I know.

And I know you have trouble reading so I'll help you out. I said in my first post that I thought banning that song was stupid.

Yes, you did. And I forgot to commend you for an honest stance.

but the drawing implication is,

that drawing is still up....whereas a favorable religious drawing would be

taken down.

Do you not think so? I do.

And the implication is... a discrimination toward Christianity/religion

in schools - but an offensive, slanderous Jesus poster is welcomed.

There's a serious message there, Woody. That's what I'm saying.

You must be friends with Heck.

I mean, where in the freakin thread do you see that implication?

Or, you just make it up to change the subject like a good little lib ?

Come on, half, stick with a subject of a thread.

Yes, you did. And I forgot to commend you for an honest stance.

but the drawing implication is,

that drawing is still up....whereas a favorable religious drawing would be

taken down.

Do you not think so? I do.

And the implication is... a discrimination toward Christianity/religion

in schools - but an offensive, slanderous Jesus poster is welcomed.

There's a serious message there, Woody. That's what I'm saying.

lol, I said something you agree with so now I get an "honest" opinion

Read what that picture was made for. It's fits pretty well into the assignment. I still think it's pretty racy for elementary school but was that not what the crusades were about?

And your comment about a pro christian picture being taken down, you don't know that. If the assignment was about religion and they just finished christianity I don't see why it would be any worse or better than this one.

Regardless public schools should stay off religion, outside of teaching the history of each in social studies. If you really want to learn all that crap and waste your time go to a private religious school

Come on, half, stick with a subject of a thread.

"It's a political war against... who we are as Americans."

This the quote I was responding too. Christian is not who we are as Americans. It is probably who you are. Realize that this country is home to much diversity.

And why do you have to label me a liberal? You stereotype yourself with every post.

MURRRICA !

"It's a political war against... who we are as Americans."

This the quote I was responding too. Christian is not who we are as Americans. It is probably who you are. Realize that this country is home to much diversity.

And why do you have to label me a liberal? You stereotype yourself with every post.

MURRRICA ! Half

That isn't valid, to me.

I mean, who we are as Americans - is that most of us? are Christians. The acceptance of Christianity in our society, is an American status quo,

not meaning that all Americans are Christian.

But it is a political war against the status quo in America - regardless of the issue.

Therefore, it is a subculture that is at war with America's status quo - the part where Christianity is prevalent, and accepted in our society.

The inverse of acceptance is hostility. The hostility towards Christianity in our schools.

I say that because, students can't wear a cross in some schools? That's THEIR choice. THEIR religion. Free exercise of the same.

Any school that quelches the free exercise of a students religion - is becoming the state interferring with the freedom of the student.

That isn't what "separation of church and state" means. It was never intended to DENY students' religion etc.

IF they want to silently pray to themselves before the school day starts.. how is that a violation of anything guaranteed by our Constitution?

Only a true statist would think that the school should rule AGAINST a students' Christian cross on a necklace, or reading their Bible during

free library reading time.

No, hypocrisy has been around for a bijilion of centuries.

Us older folks are far wiser in noting it happening.

Refuse all you want, in admitting it... but you seem to be almost smart enough to

be aware of the actual issue of the censorship.

Archived