THE BROWNS BOARD

Anti Gun Liberal Senator arrested for DUI and possessing 9mm

WalterWhite

Like Feinstein - she wants HER gun, but wants to continue

to fight gun owners.

The difference is, the rabid anti-gun, anti-2nd Amendment sumbeeches are fighting

a political war against guns....

but obviously they agree with their own obamao marxist political garbage, so
they have their guns and it's okay.

The anti gun movement is a political war against conservatives, so they think, for the most part.

So I'm not saying I agree. And I'm not saying she hasn't passed any "anti-gun" laws...

... But was that really the best example the article could find? Parents having to notify the school district they have a gun? How foes that equate to her taking CC tights away from the people?

So I'm not saying I agree. And I'm not saying she hasn't passed any "anti-gun" laws...

... But was that really the best example the article could find? Parents having to notify the school district they have a gun? How foes that equate to her taking CC tights away from the people?

Why should someone have to contact a school district about exercising a right? Do they have to let the school district know when the parents may be protesting somewhere?

That is why it is anti-gun. She was intentionally trying to inconvenience gun owners for really no good reason. What would it accomplish?

The article said she wanted to take the same right away from the people that she was using for protection. Their example did not describe anything that was doing that. Whether you like telling the schools you have a gun or not, it doesn't stop you from concealed carrying. I figured they'd post an example that shows the point they're trying to make. That's all. I'm not commenting on whether I agree or disagree with any of it.

Woody, I really do question if you're an engineer or not because you have to be one of the dumbest fucking smart people I've argued with in a while.

I'm willing to admit I'm sick of the Republicans with their bullshit wars, overcrowded prisons, corrupt police force, war on drugs, over hunting "terrorist", and love for oil and fossil fuels.

However, you seem so god damn Liberal that you're head is so far up your ass when it comes to just admitting the facts:

Yea she fucked up.

Archived