THE BROWNS BOARD

Liberals won't let transgender girl be part of diversity club

WalterWhite

People like this were the reason I distanced myself from the atheist movement which attracts lots of these social justice warriors. In college, we held a meeting on the topic of sex, and this one girl told me with a straight face that erections were oppressive. I'm all for gender equality, but when you disregard the opinion of anyone because they're a cis-white male... :rolleyes:

QcLzMWq.png

4xXzVwr.jpg

People like this were the reason I distanced myself from the atheist movement which attracts lots of these social justice warriors. In college, we held a meeting on the topic of sex, and this one girl told me with a straight face that erections were oppressive. I'm all for gender equality, but when you disregard the opinion of anyone because they're a cis-white male... :rolleyes:

QcLzMWq.png

4xXzVwr.jpg

I used to play bass in a punk band. I dealt with all sorts of helmetheads who thought along those lines. We toured with some nimrods who would give a speech every show about how they were tired of a system that "makes people work so they no longer have human relationships". They did not feel like the capitalism system should fall when it came time to get paid at the end of the night.

QcLzMWq.png

4xXzVwr.jpg

Reminds me a bit of transmetropolitan

You spend most of your day in a rocker

I run 4 miles a day and lift weights. How about you? Been working out my whole life. Bet your developing love handles from sitting on your pitiful ass all day. Of course your mouth muscles are strong from sucking cock .....

the only valid content woody has to offer the board, is

none.

but he thinks antagonism and personal attacks is constructive.

That's screwed up. Hey, I've been officially ignoring him, but he can't stop

his screwed up garbage.

the only valid content woody has to offer the board, is

none.

but he thinks antagonism and personal attacks is constructive.

That's screwed up. Hey, I've been officially ignoring him, but he can't stop

his screwed up garbage.

oh god... give it a rest Cal....

Omg....this is so creepy. I think its over Cal, move on. Lots of other posters in the sea.

Yes, it is. Wait for him to talk about posters that haven't posted here in years...

But hey, if he doesn't reply to my posts anymore, that's cool. We can move to a more sensible, middle of the road Political Board

Archived