THE BROWNS BOARD

Hillary Clinton "make college affordable" speech cost $225K

WalterWhite

"The top donor tables at the event cost between $3,000 and $20,000 each. The university says that the UNLV Foundation raised over $350,000 from those donors alone, while an additional $235,000 was raised from a pledge drive held during the dinner, more than recouping the cost of Clinton's speech. "

The only way I can explain that hypocrisy, is that whatever benefits them, then

that law is good, that tax is good, etc.

But you let it not benefit them? All hell breaks loose, they come up with angst and

scare tactics and emotional venting about how whatever it is, is TERRIBLE and

UNCONSTITUTIONAL ...because they don't freakin like it, and they don't get

benefits from it.

For instance, Shep used to deride "the man" all the time - the man who is rich and

shouldn't have all that money. But none of us could ever get him to talk about

Gore and Soros's billions. Go figure.

They flip faster than John Kerry when anything stops being a good thing for them, or starts being

a benefit for them.

With libs, it is ALL about them - benefits for them, things they agree with, accordingly.

Isn't it funny how libs that constantly scream "Free Market/Capitalism does NOT work without someone getting exploited" are suddenly cool with the concept when it's their Skank doing the exploiting? :P:D

No, the free market isn't perfect. But it us what it is and I know one side is very for it. From their point of view, I am not sure how they could be against this. Her time is being vaued at 250k, and UNLV more than made their money back. Yes, charging that much to talk about cheaper education is ironic and hurts your message. But what exactly is the problem our resident conservatives are having? I'm guessing nothing more than just the fact that its Hilary.

FYI, for the thousandth time, I'm not really a liberal. Compared to some of the fringe right on here, I guess I am. And if you're gonna make common sense social issues like legal gay marriage be "liberal", well then ya, I guess I am there. But I'm not trying to take your guns, I'm not for race based AA, etc.

Or... Ya know... Just keep generalizing everyone. That must make it easier on your side...

No, the free market isn't perfect. But it us what it is and I know one side is very for it. From their point of view, I am not sure how they could be against this. Her time is being vaued at 250k, and UNLV more than made their money back. Yes, charging that much to talk about cheaper education is ironic and hurts your message. But what exactly is the problem our resident conservatives are having? I'm guessing nothing more than just the fact that its Hilary.

FYI, for the thousandth time, I'm not really a liberal. Compared to some of the fringe right on here, I guess I am. And if you're gonna make common sense social issues like legal gay marriage be "liberal", well then ya, I guess I am there. But I'm not trying to take your guns, I'm not for race based AA, etc.

Or... Ya know... Just keep generalizing everyone. That must make it easier on your side...

Kiddy, you don't even vote, so you are nothing. But your mindset is childish and ignorant.

Kiddy, you don't even vote, so you are nothing. But your mindset is childish and ignorant.

Oh hey look, another insult by Diehard with no substance whatsoever to back it up.

Maybe I'm being to harsh. Maybe you actually had something and you just forgot. You are getting kind of old. I hear your memory starts to go

Oh hey look, another insult by Diehard with no substance whatsoever to back it up.

Maybe I'm being to harsh. Maybe you actually had something and you just forgot. You are getting kind of old. I hear your memory starts to go

I'll bet your oldman wished he had pulled out.

Archived