THE BROWNS BOARD

10 isil fighters caught at border?

calfoxwc

Seems like we are really getting a bit closer to big, serious trouble...
now, why would Obamao invite all this unrest? terrorists...illegals with diseases,....
racial discord.....out of control spending.....screwing with our military and disrespecting it...
pandering to the hard core left..... doing nothing, then ineffective bombing only about isil overseas...
class warfare at every turn.... his political backstabbing war on gun ownership, ...
WHY, would obamao invite all this garbage? Think about it. Let me know your best guess...
Yesterday, Representative Duncan Hunter (R-CA) told Fox News that at least 10 ISIS fighters have been apprehended crossing our porous southern border …
"I know that at least 10 ISIS fighters have been caught coming across the Mexican border in Texas ... but you know there's going to be dozens more that did not get caught by the Border Patrol. f you want to protect Americans from ISIS, you secure them from the southern border… [T]he only way that ISIS is going to harm Americans is by coming in through the southern border, which they already have."
With ISIS crossing our borders, coupled with the infiltration of other radical factions like the Muslim Brotherhood into the ranks of our government, the rising influence of Sharia, will continue to have a growing influence on our nation's laws and public policy.
At its core, Sharia is the application of Islamic law to the everyday lives of Muslims, and the application of justice according to the Quran and Hadith (Islamic writings).
Sharia encompasses every aspect of a Muslim's life, from religious observances to personal finances.
+ + Sharia is the antithesis of the Western legal tradition.
Sharia dictates penalties for many offenses that significantly differ from U.S. law. For instance, Sharia prescribes that extra-marital sex, theft, and highway robbery can be punished by stoning, death, or severe flogging. Other punishments can include amputation, forced exile, or execution.
Blasphemy laws in many Islamic countries allow Christians or members of other religions to be arrested, punished and even executed for “insulting" Islam.
Sharia also prescribes that…
•A Muslim man can beat his wife for disobedience (which was at the core of a 2009 case in New Jersey in which Sharia was validated in a U.S. court).
•A Muslim man can divorce his wife simply by stating it to be so three times.
•A woman's testimony must be counted half as valuable as a man's.
•Rape must be proven by four witnesses in spite of other evidence.
•Execution is the punishment for those who leave Islam.
•There can be no criticism of Islam or Mohammad, whatsoever, punishable even to a death sentence.
Sharia demonstrators
I believe the greatest threat our nation now faces from Islamic activists is the slow, steady, and systematic implementation of Sharia in our judicial system and the push to openly accept the Islamic faith and their code into American culture by high-level public officials.
Sharia is the radical Islamist vehicle for the overthrow of Western Civilization through the imposition of Islamic law and culture!
+ + Stand with us as, together, we fight for our liberties and the protection of Western Civilization!
At Liberty Counsel, we fight for any Americans' religious freedom every day. Yet, it seems the more our Christian liberties are being stripped away, the more concessions are being made to those who hold other faiths, especially the Islamic faith.
This is exactly the outcome the Muslim Brotherhood's “civilization jihad" hopes to achieve!
This is a totally unacceptable double standard – we will not bow to Sharia or stand idly by and watch this religion and its legal code permeate and distort our nation's laws! Our Constitution and the Judeo-Christian principles of law it expresses make up the very foundation upon which Western Civilization stands!
Help Liberty Counsel sound the alarm and expose this escalating threat.
Please sign our powerful "open letter" to help put pressure on Congress and Homeland Security officials to expose and stop the increasing number of Islamists operating in our midst – and to secure our nation's borders as a vital act of national security.
+ + 185 Churches burned this week
The news of the apprehension of ten Islamic militants trying to cross our border came on the heels of other reports that the Islamist group Boko Haram has burned 185 churches in Liberia. Boko Haram is among the most violent of Islamist jihadists who are also responsible for the kidnapping of over 200 school-aged girls in April of this year.
Any nation under the control of fundamental Islamic ideologies, as mandated by Sharia, can count on a similar fate as the helpless citizens of Liberia. Every American needs to know how much danger we face from “homegrown" and infiltrating Islamic forces. And we need to know sooner than later!
Please, take this very important stand with us! Click here to sign our open letter warning against the Islamization of America:
God bless you and God bless America!
Mathew Staver, Chairman
Liberty Counsel Action
P.S. For every radical caught crossing our borders, we must wonder how many others succeed in infiltrating our nation.
The growing strength of the Muslim Brotherhood in America will only further Sharia's influence in our nation and our culture. And that, if left unchecked, will inevitably destroy American freedom.
With your help, Liberty Counsel will do as much as possible to call on elected officials to investigate Islamic incursion into America's government!
Liberty Counsel, with offices in Florida, Virginia and Washington, D.C., is a nonprofit litigation, education and policy organization dedicated to advancing religious freedom, the sanctity of human life and family. Liberty Counsel . PO Box 540774 . Orlando, FL 32854 .800-671-1776

Well, I'm scared. If I vote R do they make this go away? And will they get my grandkids to call me?

You should be.

What the fuck is wrong with you? Quit holding up your liberal flag and sounding stupid when we have a serious problem. I don't stick up for some asshole who decides to blow up a abortion clinc in the middle of the night.

You need to face the music and take a side is my opinion.

You want to believe the DHS ?

I mean, seriously? With Obamao at the helm?

come on. This is the most dishonest, leftist/marxist regime

in DC since...Wilson?

refuted by DHS ? man, that's so dumb to buy their lie.

Here's some information for folks who want to know what IS REALLY going on:

http://beforeitsnews.com/tea-party/2014/10/judicial-watch-4-terrorists-have-been-apprehended-at-southern-border-in-past-36-hours-2538474.html

Woody the situation might not be any better if you vote R.

It certainly won't if you vote D.

Osiris the Department of Homeland Security which is part of the Obama administration denies anything is wrong.

Well that is reassuring.

WSS

The flipside is that we have to take the word of a guy who is clearly trying to draw attention to himself and is now backpedaling. The ball is in his court to prove his claims. Saying "I know a guy" isn't enough for me to believe him. That isn't to say I buy anything the DHS says but they weren't the ones sounding off from the jump.

Woody the situation might not be any better if you vote R.

It certainly won't if you vote D.

Osiris the Department of Homeland Security which is part of the Obama administration denies anything is wrong.

Well that is reassuring.

WSS

Right, and just because Obama is leading this administration it means they are covering something up and we should instead buy the unsubstantiated claims of this guy who is obviously trying to parlay Isis fears into his own agenda.

Cal, you want to talk dumb, dumb is letting someone play on your fears to further his own agenda. Dumb is not seeing that this is really about Mexicans not Muslims. Hunter said, and I quote:

"If you really want to protect Americans from ISIS, you secure the southern border -- it’s that simple,"

LOL. If he were a Coca-Cola advertiser, I'd expect him to say "if you really want to protect Americans from Isis, you buy a refreshing bottle of Coca-Cola" because that is how obvious his agenda behind these claims are. Note he doesn't seem at all concerned about our northern border or our ports. Why? Because he isn't concerned about Isis, he is concerned about Mexicans.

This is the same guy who wanted to use nuclear weapons on Iran. You want to put your faith in this crackpot? Go ahead, but I'll call it dumb.

Actually because Obama leads this administration, yes, it means if there is something to be covered up I think there's a good chance that his underlings try to do it.

That's what administrations do, try to shield themselves from the shadow of impropriety.

The story may well be exaggerated and like logic says and we should definitely keep in mind that it's coming from someone who stands to profit from it.

Even still the Obama regime has made it clear they have no problem stonewalling lying and covering up. Is that the case here?

I'd be more likely to take their word for it but for the track record of the last 6 years.

WSS

You should be.

What the fuck is wrong with you? Quit holding up your liberal flag and sounding stupid when we have a serious problem. I don't stick up for some asshole who decides to blow up a abortion clinc in the middle of the night.

You need to face the music and take a side is my opinion.

I'm not waving any flag. If anything I'm waiving the "common sense" flag. This guy is just plain off of emotions, generally from the right (even though they totally never decide things off of emotions).

No, I don't think ISIS sneaking in our southern border, blowing up buildings, hijacking planes, beheading us and giving us Ebola is a serious issue... Sorry.

I'm not waving any flag. If anything I'm waiving the "common sense" flag. This guy is just plain off of emotions, generally from the right (even though they totally never decide things off of emotions).

No, I don't think ISIS sneaking in our southern border, blowing up buildings, hijacking planes, beheading us and giving us Ebola is a serious issue... Sorry.

You're certainly guilty of "waiving" the common sense flag.

Well the southern border is pretty porous. And do you not believe that one of the things isis has up its sleeve is to infiltrate the United States and commit acts of terrorism? Just a yes or no is fine.

And if some of them slipped through would you expect Homeland Security to slap their forehead on national TV and say damn it folks we fucked up here?

WSS

Sure, they're probably planning it.

There are probably way more people already here that are planning acts of domestic terrorism.

I'd be much safer if I never left my house all day, but I still go outside.

Ok 1 through 10 Woody.

Where do you rate the possible threat of terrorists crossing the border? If its more than 0 do you think everything that can be done is being done?

WSS

Ok 1 through 10 Woody.

Where do you rate the possible threat of terrorists crossing the border? If its more than 0 do you think everything that can be done is being done?

WSS

The threat that they can cross the border or the threat they pose if they do? And is that threat relative to all of the other threats our country faces?

I think it is a valid concern. And you are correct there are plenty of concerns. I

think this administration should take the border more seriously that it seems to.

And that goes for the ones over staying their visas as well.

And of course anti terrorism is a tough job. We have to be right every time they only have to succeed once.

WSS

Osiris it actually is about Mexicans and not entirely Isis.

I think if the administration were not beholden to Mexicans and the illegals they tend to support they could probably take a tougher stance at the border.

And while it certainly may be foolish to hyperventilate over this guys report it's probably equally foolish to go hahaha scary Isis.

WSS

• 2 weeks later...

Archived