THE BROWNS BOARD

First Big Name Attached To Browns *trade*

Represent

Browns have been reported to contact the Texans for Ben Tate. Browns reported offering a 3rd round pick

Good, Bad, or Indifferent?

I would like to see a move like this and thats the first time other than Blackmon coming in the draft that interest me, how bout you guys?

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Honestly the guy is worth a third rounder. Ben Tate is a starting HB on most teams but just got sidelined by an injury and out of no where the UDFA took over and showed to be one of the best RB's in the NFL. People are linking the Browns to Bush from Oak, but I prefer Tate hands down. Do you have a link to this so I can check it out?

Honestly the guy is worth a third rounder. Ben Tate is a starting HB on most teams but just got sidelined by an injury and out of no where the UDFA took over and showed to be one of the best RB's in the NFL. People are linking the Browns to Bush from Oak, but I prefer Tate hands down. Do you have a link to this so I can check it out?

No Direct link yet it was the FA espn guy on WKNR a few mintues ago who said it just hit his feeds

Hell, give 'em a 3rd round pick AND Hardesty or Ob.........a! Then trade down that #4 pick for a top 1/2 1st rounder & another 2nd rounder.

Mike

No he didn't. He said it would be a good move.

This folks, is how speculation turns to rumor. Do you work with Mary Kay Cabot?

So he said hey a good move is if the browns offer a 3rd round pick? Bro you need to fucking listen better he said we DID offer the 3rd round pick.

Why would we want them to "throw in" someone they just cut and us add a round if we can just sign him.

Ah that changes things,

Give them a 2nd for Tate who is a day one starter if they don't take the third.

Oh ya, and sign Vickers.

If we got Tate for a second rounder, I would be thrilled.

He certainly looks like a premium every down back to me.

Zombo

--The Texans traded up for him in 2010, but he got injured in camp and Arian Foster blew up

Dude, like I said. He didn't hear what the guy said. It was speculation not something going on.

Ben Tate – RB, Texans - Not a free agent, but a very good running back, and word has just emerged that the Browns and Texans are discussing a potential trade that would land Ben Tate in Cleveland. No details on compensation at this time.

SPORTSMASHER.COM

Browns rumored to be in contact with Archie Manning and Emmitt Smith.

Deion Sanders shows no interest in Cleveland, saying "It's fucking Cleveland, man"

Ryan Leaf his one phone call to ring Holmgren and try to persuade him to post bail.

you have got to be one of the only sane people on this board during all this off season wheeling and dealing.

ben who-ever-the-fuck-he-is tate for a 3rd round pick. great. no big deal.

we could do that or just pull arond the corner in east cleveland and sign the biggest BLACK crack dealer for minimum wage and he could do just as good.

you couldn't swing a dead cat within a 20 mile radius without finding some guy that can run.

Archived