THE BROWNS BOARD

Dealing Irving May be Imminent:

nickers

I doubt minnesota would get rid of teague right after getting him. i think they have a solid squad.

I believe Kyrie is mad lebron might stay. If lebron stays, kyrie can't be the face of the team. Kyrie wants to be a westbrook type player.

Little does he know, it takes a whole squad to achieve greatness. James Harden and Russell didn't get into the finals for a reason last year.

In the NBA you have to get the money to lineup swapping Teague makes sense in terms of salary and team composition. Irving is better than Teague but the team who has the guy who wants out rarely gets equal value.

Wiggins plus perhaps another player....obviously not Towns or Butler. And/or draft picks.

In trade talks with the Wolves, the Cavs have requested a package of Andrew Wiggins and "something of substance" in exchange for Kyrie Irving, according to Darren Wolfson of ESPN.

Unsurprisingly, the Wolves are reportedly not interested in giving up Wiggins plus additional pieces to land Irving. Cleveland's demands have been very high since word leaked that Irving had requested a trade. We shall see if the price drops as the Cavs get closer to training camp. As for Wiggins, it appears he is on the verge of signing a five-year, $148 million contract extension with Minnesota.

Carmelo Anthony "only wishes to waive his no-trade clause to go to the Rockets" and is unwilling to accept a trade to Cleveland, according to Marc Berman of the New York Post.

Once Kyrie Irving requested a trade out of Cleveland, rumors involving Melo and the Cavs began to pick up steam. However, it appears that Anthony still has his heart set on Houston. The issue is the Knicks are not interested in taking back Ryan Anderson as the centerpiece of the package the Rockets are offering. This stalemate may last well into next month, as the Knicks don't have a reason to rush into making an unfavorable trade.

In trade talks with the Wolves, the Cavs have requested a package of Andrew Wiggins and "something of substance" in exchange for Kyrie Irving, according to Darren Wolfson of ESPN.

Unsurprisingly, the Wolves are reportedly not interested in giving up Wiggins plus additional pieces to land Irving. Cleveland's demands have been very high since word leaked that Irving had requested a trade. We shall see if the price drops as the Cavs get closer to training camp. As for Wiggins, it appears he is on the verge of signing a five-year, $148 million contract extension with Minnesota.

I wouldn't drop that price at all. I would demand more if I were the Cavs. If they don't like the Cavs asking for Wiggins, then how would they like them asking for Towns.

My respect for Kyrie the man (not kyrie the basketball player) is dropping

Kyrie Irving reportedly is not interested in signing an extension with any team at this point.

Irving wants out of Cleveland, but with two years left on his contract, he's not willing to sign a long-term deal with whoever trades for him. The Suns still look like the team that will be able to offer the Cavs the most enticing trade package for Irving, but their unwillingness to include Josh Jackson in any deal for Uncle Drew has been a stumbling block in trade talks thus far.
  • Upvote 1

My respect for Kyrie the man (not kyrie the basketball player) is dropping

Kyrie Irving reportedly is not interested in signing an extension with any team at this point.

Irving wants out of Cleveland, but with two years left on his contract, he's not willing to sign a long-term deal with whoever trades for him. The Suns still look like the team that will be able to offer the Cavs the most enticing trade package for Irving, but their unwillingness to include Josh Jackson in any deal for Uncle Drew has been a stumbling block in trade talks thus far.

This is a bad look for Kyrie

I wouldn't drop that price at all. I would demand more if I were the Cavs. If they don't like the Cavs asking for Wiggins, then how would they like them asking for Towns.

The Wolves would be insane to trade either Wiggins or Towns for Irving. I'm a big fan of Irving's game but he is far from perfect. He is a scorer, which isn't a bad thing, but that's really all he is.

The Wolves would be insane to trade either Wiggins or Towns for Irving. I'm a big fan of Irving's game but he is far from perfect. He is a scorer, which isn't a bad thing, but that's really all he is.

Perhaps true. Nevertheless....if the Cavs were to make a trade with them....one of them would have to be included.

But, here is my view: the Cavs should send Kyrie to the Siberia of the NBA: the Sacramento Kings. They always suck....but they do have some nice young players.

Perhaps true. Nevertheless....if the Cavs were to make a trade with them....one of them would have to be included.

But, here is my view: King the Cavs should send Kyrie to the Siberia of the NBA: the Sacramento s. They always suck....but they do have some nice young players.

BINGO!

Mike

But, here is my view: the Cavs should send Kyrie to the Siberia of the NBA: the Sacramento Kings. They always suck....but they do have some nice young players.

If you are going to send him to a non-contender they better find someone who at least has talent. Unfortunately most bad teams only have one talented guy and it makes no sense to swap one talented guy for another in the NBA. I'd love to see Boston trade Crowder & Thomas for Irving but it just ain't gonna happen.

If you are going to send him to a non-contender they better find someone who at least has talent. Unfortunately most bad teams only have one talented guy and it makes no sense to swap one talented guy for another in the NBA. I'd love to see Boston trade Crowder & Thomas for Irving but it just ain't gonna happen.

The Kings have some pretty good young talent. I would have to check their roster to see names...but they are there. So a couple of those guys could be worthy of a deal such as this. Plus draft picks. I have no interest in sending him to Boston. Like I said, send him to Siberia.

• 3 weeks later...
On August 4, 2017 at 5:24 PM, BaconHound said:

Didn't really want to see the Nets pick included but Uncle Drew welcome to Boston!

• 1 year later...
29 minutes ago, medicineman said:

Once again we will not go anywhere again, We have all young players so I look for them to shop Klove, I like Kevin but he should be on a team that has a chance to do something, I am sure he is happy he no longer has to deal with Lebron but who knows for sure 

Maybe he will go to the Lakers