THE BROWNS BOARD

numbnuts dem compares Trump and his supporters to nazis

calfoxwc

No he cant quit them, its literally the most amusing shit ever in american political history. Its watching an old man get up at 5am still half asleep and deciding now is the perfect time to a policy honk. Most of us would sound no smarter that fycking early but most of us would be smart enough to stfu at least until after the 1st cup i mean ffs

I said "you watch". now we've watched. I posted it, because there was a question about

how terrible it was that I have done it in the past. And exactly like I figured, not one

of the idiot libs on the board complained about the DEMS doing it.

So, they "change the subject" to me being "angy" about the nazi slur being used by dems, when

I have done it.

Nope. I say, if the shoe fits, wear it. Nobody used it on obamao until he proved himself to be

a complete waste of presidential office by his actions. Trump was attacked with this before

he has become president, because the left is enraged the American people told them to shove.

Well, at least half the American people, more or less.

you "feel" because you are too liberally stupid to THINK. I never asked for your asswhole outrage,

ernest cleve bass litella Liberache bird flu mo-ron.

If you stopped your incessant weird bitching and trying to aggravate other posters with your crap,

you would have nothing to post.

"feel" about that.

I wasn't outraged nothin.... I knew jblue, you and a few other weirdoes would be

upset, not about the nazi slur like before, but you'd be upset about me "being upset"

when I wasn't.

Like calling ducks into range. It's too easy with liberals.

All I know is the President Elect needs to reign all of this back and forth in and fast otherwise this is going to deteriorate even more. All of this it's Obama and Democrat's fault is irrelevant to the task at hand. I say Mr. Trump come into to office with your head down and boots laced up ready to work. Because we saw how far that blaming the opposite party went the last 8 years. It was as effective as pissing into a tornado. The message needs to be blaming the other party will not get the job done. Let's use that energy to come up with effective solutions to the real challenges this country faces.

All I know is the President Elect needs to reign all of this back and forth in and fast otherwise this is going to deteriorate even more. All of this it's Obama and Democrat's fault is irrelevant to the task at hand. I say Mr. Trump come into to office with your head down and boots laced up ready to work. Because we saw how far that blaming the opposite party went the last 8 years. It was as effective as pissing into a tornado. The message needs to be blaming the other party will not get the job done. Let's use that energy to come up with effective solutions to the real challenges this country faces.

Come on Marcus blaming bush has been the trademark of the Democrats and it wasn't because of that they lost the White House. It wasn't particularly because of Obama either though fatigue does wear on the voters after 8 years.

And even though I think he should consider it more closely before tweeting there's not a chance he's going to get a fair Shake from the Press no matter what he says or does.

WSS

Come on Marcus blaming bush has been the trademark of the Democrats and it wasn't because of that they lost the White House.

You didn't read what I wrote correctly. Both parties are guilty of blaming the other for their ineffectiveness and what has it amounted to? Nothing. Absolutely nothing. To me it's a lame excuse for ineffectiveness. The last Presidencies that "appeared" to have any true adherence to a plan were Regan/Bush/Clinton.

It wasn't particularly because of Obama either though fatigue does wear on the voters after 8 years.

And even though I think he should consider it more closely before tweeting there's not a chance he's going to get a fair Shake from the Press no matter what he says or does.

We'll never know because with his rhetoric he's put himself behind the 8-ball. He has no one else to hold accountable for that but himself. That's as objective as I can be. I expect our President to be a grinder that leads both houses to be grinders. I care not what ticket he ran and won under; as Bill Belichick says "Just do your job."

WSS

Well, I expect Trump to do just that AFTER he is president. But so much of the media

is bought and paid for ...or SOMETHING, that they lean any which way but loose for

the dems. Like our local newspaper, I was told liberals bought it up years ago, and sure enough,

that is how the general opinions run. The media isn't going to give him honest coverage anymore

than SNL will, or Jimmy Fallon will. eh...won't.

I was watching the interview of Sessions in Congress. They had, breaking tradition because it pleases

the dirtbag dems so much... congressmen going after sessions. Black Congressmen. One was head

of the black caucus, and I forget the other one, but the biggest fool was john lewis. All three blabbed and blabbed about

civil rights struggles in history, then claimed that Sessions, boo hoo, shouldn't be voted for because of that.

Inuendo, slurs without coming out and saying one legit reason for it. Except, Sessions is white.

Two of the five to testify, were not congressmen, but black men who worked with Sessions for decades,

district attornies, I think both of them were. They gave many detailed examples of how exellent Sessions is,

and how there was absolutely zero racist in his heart, in his daily life at work, in his appointments of them,

in his life, and they said he will be an outstanding attorney general.

The fool head of the black caucus emotionally played the race card, and dissed the two who spoke so very

highly of Sessions, with many excellent examples over all the years.

Just more lowlife dishonesty by the left.

But I do agree - Trump MUST/will... understand as soon as he's pres, at the latest... that discretion

is the better part of valor, and that him stepping into cowpies verbally will carry serious consequences

he doesn't want our country to incur. But obamao did it, it just pleased the left.....

I only have one question. How were Democrats allied to hold such a hearing if Republicans hold the majority in both houses? You said yourself it was unprecedented so neither the Majority leader said a word to put a lid on it?

Archived