THE BROWNS BOARD

Tweets and Speculation about Uniforms

WalterWhite

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

CBtSJ6wXIAEp56-.jpg

This is the photo thats been getting everyone riled up.

-It has the Nike tags for the size, in both places.. and Nike swooshes on the shoulders.

-If you look at the seams you can see its the new jersey material and it has the right "cuts"

-It has the NFL emblem

-Alot of detail, including "Dawg Pound" in the collar... which is what the Browns have been pushing

-It is the new orange color

-It has the new font

-It EVEN has the new dawg pound t-shirts in the background

If these are them. I LIKE IT!

I have always wanted ORANGE Jerseys, The stripes would look MUCH better with the pads on. Supposedly these were "leaked" by a manager at Dicks who got an early shipment in.

They very well could be fakes... but that is ALOT of detail to put into a fake. Especially that there are 2 of them.

Fakes.

-All jerseys have team name on the front. Not the city they play for.

- Doesnt appear to have Nike swoosh on sleeves. (Edit) just seen it again the swoosh is on the sleeves.

-New Nike jerseys have that weird lining in the collar.

- I think I've seen these jerseys around 2013 - 2014

But if these are legit... I don't like them. But I'll buy a couple to support. As long as we win.

I hope those aren't the new ones......Im finally ready for change, so hope they do something a little more extreme....

I've heard(several times) they were adding grey....and they did start wearing grey sweats....sooo, Id like to see something like this...

IMG_7691_17954-620x930.jpg

These are Oregons uni's which ours have been rumored to look like......and, last week, Dante Whitner did that photo shoot and said the uni's were badass and we'd be the "oregon of the nfl"......

so.....

here's the dark one......

brown.jpg

These are Oregons uni's which ours have been rumored to look like......and, last week, Dante Whitner did that photo shoot and said the uni's were badass and we'd be the "oregon of the nfl"......

so.....

brown.jpg

These are Oregon State's...

so.....

brown.jpg

Oregon STATE Beavers

If it was u of oregons unis it would look like a yellow highlighter with clear plastic numbers and some shiny bits.

I hope those aren't the new ones......Im finally ready for change, so hope they do something a little more extreme....

I've heard(several times) they were adding grey....and they did start wearing grey sweats....sooo, Id like to see something like this...

IMG_7691_17954-620x930.jpg

love this.

so.....

brown.jpg

no thanks.

if they could come up with something like this with 'THE BROWNS' color palette, i'd like to see it.

Archived