THE BROWNS BOARD

March Madness!

Zombo

I was rooting against my self last night even though I would have won all my leagues if Kentucky beat Duke in the Finals. Had to root for the Big Ten Badgers.

Zombo

me too Z, me too. UK showed their true colors too-not shaking hands and acting like sore losers when they got beat.

Yes, Congratulations to Jeff F. Tucky and alll of those who finished first or second!

Jeff here is your trophy: virtual%20trophy.jpg

See you all next year!

Jeff
F Tucky
John
Zombomania
Cameron
Cameron's Champion Bracket
Russ G
Russ G's Reasonable Bracket
Tommy
Browns149
Craig Utz
Utzie's Bracket
Justin B
The Winning Bracket
B
MyTOURnament2Lose
Beanpot
Beanpot
Mark
Mark O
Zack
Taco918's Winning Bracket
Greg
Greg 916
keith
My Spectacular Bracket
rick
ralemon
Mitchell
MLD Woody
Pat
Pat's Out-of-Sight Bracket
ken
My Spectacular Bracket
-
AlannaS
AlannaS's Boss Bracket
-
Alex Cook
My Superb Bracket
-
tim
tim's Agreeable Bracket
-

Another boring wasted year. Fuck Duke, Fuck NC, Fuck KY, Fuck Kansas, Fuck Conn. Fuck UCLA. Call me when one of the other 350 Division I basketball teams wins.

i agree with you but you'll be waiting a long time for that call. (you forgot ND btw....lol)

these programs have the best coaches and the best win records so who wins the recruiting battle? exactly.

i agree with you but you'll be waiting a long time for that call. (you forgot ND btw....lol)

these programs have the best coaches and the best win records so who wins the recruiting battle? exactly.

I know what they have, that doesn't mean that I have to like them and not be bored by the same teams winning. Fuck them.

I know what they have, that doesn't mean that I have to like them and not be bored by the same teams winning. Fuck them.

Year after year it just shows that elite coaching is what wins in college sports. That's why Saban and Meyer have a strangehold on football and why the teams you listed have it in basketball.

Year after year it just shows that elite coaching is what wins in college sports. That's why Saban and Meyer have a strangehold on football and why the teams you listed have it in basketball.

Probably. That doesn't make me any less bored with the situation.

Maybe Texas will become elite now that they have acquired Shaka Smart. He should dominate in recruiting Texas basketball talent....and God knows that Texas can pay its players every bit as much as Kentucky can.

Probably. That doesn't make me any less bored with the situation.

Maybe Texas will become elite now that they have acquired Shaka Smart. He should dominate in recruiting Texas basketball talent....and God knows that Texas can pay its players every bit as much as Kentucky can.

Yeah, I don't disagree but the good news is a good amount of the greats are near to retirement (maybe). I'll be interested who the next crop is and if that includes Shaka and coach for Witchita St.

While I did miss a true Cinderella story this year, the satisfaction of Wisconsin taking down Kentucky and it's "rent-a-player" squad was enough to tide me over. I just wish they could have sealed the deal in the finals...

Archived