THE BROWNS BOARD

March Madness!

Zombo

Here's the link, that should work

https://yho.com/tourney?g=96489&k=7f1419e8bbbb612a

If it asks for a password: beer

Don't let Woody win again, he's a Michigan guy.

NCAA TOURN BASKETBALL

2007 DakotaPhx

2008 EERSandBROWNS

2009 T. Couch

2010 Beanpot

2013 Greg

2014 MLD Woody

Don't care. We (TxA&M) were on line for a mid-level bracket when our top scorer/defender was lost for the season which led to 3 straight losses and out of the NCAA tourney. We got the old Lucy/Charlie Brown football trick once again. My only consolation is we have 4 freshmen signed who are all in the top 66 (18, 29,33 & 66) of ESPN's top 100. The slogan there is the same as here, "Wait 'till next year!"

Don't care. We (TxA&M) were on line for a mid-level bracket when our top scorer/defender was lost for the season which led to 3 straight losses and out of the NCAA tourney. We got the old Lucy/Charlie Brown football trick once again. My only consolation is we have 4 freshmen signed who are all in the top 66 (18, 29,33 & 66) of ESPN's top 100. The slogan there is the same as here, "Wait 'till next year!"

Maybe you need a good, Ohio team...

After First day action, major conference won/loss breakdown:

Big 10 1-1

ACC 3-0

SEC 1-1

Big 12 0-3

Pac 12 3-0

AAC 1-1

Big East 4-0 (who said the Big East was dead?)

Make an important note here that Ohio team (Buckyes, Cincy, Xavier) were 3-0 yesterday.

This is bullshit.

I feel your Iowa St. pain...

Strong tourney so far. A lot of very good match ups in Round 1... many very exciting games.

Despite a crazy day one only 5 upsets happened in the round of 64.

... but lost a 1 and 2-2's in the 32.

My tourney pretty much rides on Northern Iowa's shoulders now...

ND's play really impressed. Too bad the coach blew it at the end. Hey had a twofer possession opportunity at the end and did not take advantage of it. Still a great effort...

Good fight going on in our bracket. Today will go a long way towards determining our weiner.

ND's play really impressed. Too bad the coach blew it at the end. Hey had a twofer possession opportunity at the end and did not take advantage of it. Still a great effort...

Good fight going on in our bracket. Today will go a long way towards determining our weiner.

It was a shame how the refs called that game because ND was the better team. The big guys for UK were pushing off like crazy and it just wasn't called. I think Wisconsin has their number though.

And then there were three...

Looks like it's down to Justin B, Z and 9th place longshot, F Tucky, who is the high score to take Wisconsin.

Everyone else is lubing with KY.

... and with one game to go it's over...

Congrats to Jeff (F Tucky) and Wisconsin... now finish it Badgers.

... and with one game to go it's over...

Congrats to Jeff (F Tucky) and Wisconsin... now finish it Badgers.

I was rooting against my self last night even though I would have won all my leagues if Kentucky beat Duke in the Finals. Had to root for the Big Ten Badgers.

Zombo

I was rooting against my self last night even though I would have won all my leagues if Kentucky beat Duke in the Finals. Had to root for the Big Ten Badgers.

I believe it's called taking one for the team...

Archived