THE BROWNS BOARD

Dwayne Bowe is a Brown

darren15

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Another old guy? Well, that makes sense. Josh McCown to Bowe. All we need now is Greg Jennings. How about Greg Hardy? He wasn't convicted of anything.

Bowe has ties to Farmer when Ray was in charge of personal in KC. Bet he don't sell the Farm on this one either. Talk and walk like the others, but enjoy a free dinner on us. Your Welcome.. Or get real on your worth...

He's not old. I'd go get him. He wasn't convicted of anything. And we could use him. Except he's still on exemption and I'm not sure what that is exactly.

He's not old. I'd go get him. He wasn't convicted of anything. And we could use him. Except he's still on exemption and I'm not sure what that is exactly.

Exemption? What are you talking about? He was exempt week 1 last year bc he was suspended a game, but thats it...

Exemption? What are you talking about? He was exempt week 1 last year bc he was suspended a game, but thats it...

I believe he was talking about Greg Hardy.

The only thing Bowe was exempt from was the end zone.

He's an example of a guy who got paid then got complacent. Give him a one-year "prove it" type of contract and I think he could be very productive...

Do you think he's going to sign a "prove it" contract with the Browns QB situatuion?

If he does, he might have 4 different guys throwing him the ball at some point his year.

Not a good thing for a "prove it" contract

I believe he was talking about Greg Hardy.

The only thing Bowe was exempt from was the end zone.

that was all of the KC WR's though not just Bowe

I say get your Bowe love going, cause I think he's gonna be a Brown....(signing today?)

we can hope he is a definite upgrade, our WR's are too small.

26 is definitely old, although I might just think that because I'm 21 :P

26 is definitely young, although I might just think that because I'm 68. :P

Mike

Isn't Hartline 6'2"?

Bowe 6'2" Hartline 5'11". With small CB these days, Bowe's got to catch some, but I don't like dope in his car. Just for that reason alone Farmer's got to be on a 1 yr. show me contract or move on. Gordon was enough to show you don't have talent if your suspended from the Field...

Every listing I've seen for Hartline has said 6'2...

yep......so, with Bowe, that would be 2 of em at 6-2.....

wondering out loud here......if we sign Bowe(and already have Hartline)......and knowing Farmer.......

could it pretty much nix a WR in the first?.......I think so......(which Im very good with, btw)

26 is definitely old, although I might just think that because I'm 21 :P

26 is my baby girls age......and she'll always be my baby, so....only 21?......ha!....you are mearly a fetus.....

26 is definitely young, although I might just think that because I'm 68. :P

Mike

I think Im a tweener at 51.....;)

I'm all for The Kraken. He's talented, he's young and the girlfriend that claimed he abused her later recanted her story and then refused to show up to court.

I'm not claiming he's innocent but he's no Ray Rice.

just more ignorance about what we really are....

which is one of the youngest teams in the league(#7 or 8, actually)......

and we only have 3 players that are 30 or older.....thats 3!....Dansby, McCown and Thomas......thats a geriatric ward?? really?

and Id say 2 of em are pretty effing good!.....

and Id also say that veteran leadership is a MUST if you want to win.....so signing some older guys would be the right thing if you want the young uns to learn how to do it.....

Archived