THE BROWNS BOARD

Fan wears LeBron's Heat jersey at Indians game

Speedyd900rr

I am all for an opposing fan wearing there team colors to a game but remember this was a baseball game between Cleveland and New York and he wore a Miami basketball jersey. The only reason he wore that jersey was to taunt. He got what he deserved.

I agree, and I posted this in another thread. That wasn't fandom or freedom of expression- it was flat-out taunting. The a-hole WANTED to create a scene, and it's exactly what he deserved.

• 1 month later...

LeBron is the most loved basketball player in the entire country. It's amazing how you fans trash him every chance you get. I hope you are happy with your new losing team. No star player is ever going to want to come to CLE after the way you disrespected LeBron. If it weren't for you crappy fans he would have probably re-signed in CLE. Nobody feels sorry for you hack fans. You deserve every bad break that you get.

LeBron is the most loved basketball player in the entire country. It's amazing how you fans trash him every chance you get. I hope you are happy with your new losing team. No star player is ever going to want to come to CLE after the way you disrespected LeBron. If it weren't for you crappy fans he would have probably re-signed in CLE. Nobody feels sorry for you hack fans. You deserve every bad break that you get.

Eat shit and bark at the moon dickhead!

LOL, were you the guy wearing the jersey? Lebron is not the most loved basketball player in the country, many people who are not Cavs fans feel that what he did wasn't right. He wanted to establish a legacy and he did whether he wins or loses in miami

Everyone could see he was hurt and your post season was over......except you fans, who dogged him and expected miracles from him. Well, you got him to perform a miracle, alright. It's called the LeBron disappearing act.

Now, for his next trick, making you guys look like idiots. (he picks easy tricks) He could be the next David Copperfield.

And you are right, we don't have a team here. Basically, neither do you anymore. Back to irrelevant where you belong, Cleavland fans.

• 3 months later...

Archived