THE BROWNS BOARD

Browns fan pisses on Modell's grave

cvcanedy

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He fired our Hall of Fame Head Coach in Paul Brown. He moved the team that won a superbowl AND we are left with this fucking train wreck for the last 15 years. Since the move, Browns fans have said that they would 'piss on his grave', this guy at least followed through. He's a die-hard, obviously, and this just goes to show the bond that Cleveland has with it's team. This isn't anything new. Modell having been here for so many years SHOULD have known that this would happen someday... He just didn't give a fuck. He got what he deserved. Good riddance. Peace the fuck out and now the fucker can rest in peace. It's done.

not all browns' fans are immature little bitches that said i'll piss on someone's grave.

better watch those words you spout when saying shit like 'he got what he deserved' and 'good riddance'. there might be a few people in your lifetime that you've pissed off that feel that way about you.

hate is just stupid and karma is a bitch.

Totally classless act. It's time for some people to grow up and act like a man.

This guys parents can't be proud. I know I am not and this dipshit doesn't represent me in any way, shape, or form. Fuck him and those who think this is somehow cool.

The guy who did this is NOT a Browns' Fan OR a sports fan for that matter. PUNK might be a better description. I'm ashamed that the Browns' name even got associated with him.

Mike

I get it. It's disrespectful. But, it is what it is. It's not the end of the world. People need to chill the fuck out. My dog would have done the same thing.

On a lighter-side.

I get it. It's disrespectful. But, it is what it is. It's not the end of the world. People need to chill the fuck out. My dog would have done the same thing.

sometimes it amazes me how uncool you really are. i always thought it was your 'schtick' to come across as a young, ill-informed loud-mouth but now i realize that's exactly who you are.

please do us all a favor and get rid of your 'INTERESTS' section of your profile because we all know it's complete bullshit.

john cena. really? got a fathead of him on your grandma's basement wall next to TR?

Stupid fucking asshole. You did nothing for the Browns, you just showed the world what a douchbag you are. There is a huge difference between venting about Art, who was of course an asshole, and carrying out a stupid fucking act like that. What would you do to someone if they pissed on your dads grave? Art's kids want to do the same to you

Would you have cared if he died right after the move and this happened? I sure wouldn't. Cemetery has shit security obviously.

I don't know of a single cemetery outside of Arlington that has any sort of security at all, at least not on the graves. I could walk right up to John D. Rockefeller ' s grave and piss on it right now if I wanted to and he's a little more prestigious than Art Modell.

Holy hell Batman! Chill toxic, sheesh- you act like I'm the one who pissed on the dude's grave. Christ... like I orchestrated it or something.

I just said that I could see why the guy did it, he was a dick. I stated it was disrespectful.

But I also see it like this; You want to try and do right by people during your life, so they don't want to piss on your grave after you die. There is somewhat of a stigma there that if you do fucked up shit, fucked up shit will follow you even after you pass away. I think that it's a good reminder to everyone. Somebody sometime HAS to have their grave pissed on or else there is nothing behind it. Mark my words, somewhere somebody is like, "Damn, that's fucked up, I should probably not be a douchebag or somebody might piss on my grave..."

It will always be fucked up, no doubt. But, there is a lesson in this as well.

Who the fuck is John Cena anyways? A wrestler or something. It's just a clip on youtube bro.

Shows what an asshole you are if you think its funny.

Get over it ...yeah,the guy is a douche..but it was still funny..Art brought it on himself..it's over and done.

He fired our Hall of Fame Head Coach in Paul Brown. He moved the team that won a superbowl AND we are left with this fucking train wreck for the last 15 years. Since the move, Browns fans have said that they would 'piss on his grave', this guy at least followed through. He's a die-hard, obviously, and this just goes to show the bond that Cleveland has with it's team. This isn't anything new. Modell having been here for so many years SHOULD have known that this would happen someday... He just didn't give a fuck. He got what he deserved. Good riddance. Peace the fuck out and now the fucker can rest in peace. It's done.

Embarrassing to anyone who calls themselves a Browns fan.

Maybe now you understand the anger Browns fans felt when Art pulled the rug out from under us. Was it disrespectful? Sure. I can say this much- if he had died a year after the move pissing on his grave would have been a regular occurrence. I even thought his family might have him cremated- to avoid this exact problem. Like McManamon said, it has been 19 years- time to let it go. But you can bet the ranch this isn't the first time Art's grave has gotten a yellow shower- it just wasn't posted on YouTube for the world to see.

You probably haven't heard this old joke- so for those that haven't- .

Art is walking on the beach, and he looks up at the sky and says "God, will Browns fans ever forgive me for firing Paul Brown?"

A voice comes out of the clouds- "Not in your lifetime Art."

Art walks a little farther and says "God, will Browns fans ever forgive me for letting Bill Belichick fire Bernie Kosar?"

The voice comes back again "Not in your lifetime Art."

Finally Art looks up at the sky again and says- "Will Browns fans ever forgive me for moving the team to Baltimore?"

A voice comes out of the clouds- "Not in my lifetime, Art."

Chill toxic, sheesh- you act like I'm the one who pissed on the dude's grave. Christ...

yeah. sorry went off on you like that.

hey i can be the biggest asshole about certain things but then again certain things are sacred (well at least IMO). it's all fun and games until the tables are turned on you and you are the butt of the joke or a loved one is targeted. know what i mean? what was funny when said about someone else's dad becomes fighting words when said about yours.

and let the dead rest. they deserve it.

this holding grudges shit is just a waste of friggin time. the young guys on here are in a rush to proclaim that the older guys here think they know it all. no. we've just seen more of it, for a longer period of time. believe me when you hit 30 it's no big deal, just another day. 40? yeah still in good shape no probs. you hit 50 and you start thinking FOR REAL. everyday that goes by you can feel the time just slipping away faster and faster. when you're 18 a day lasts forever, 50 you turn your head and it's gone.

life is too fuggin short. i'm going to start researching where i can find one of those redo buttons. wonder how much they cost?

Archived