THE BROWNS BOARD

***Official Browns @ Buccaneers Preseason Game Night Thread***

BrownsDawgPound

Hi, Browns fans! :) Our Cleveland Browns are down south in The Sunshine State, as they visit Jameis Winston and the Tampa Bay Buccaneers for the second straight preseason. Gametime is tonight right after 8:00PM Eastern Standard Time.

Browns have played a joint scrimmage with the Bucs in Tampa Bay since arriving there on Tuesday. Hopefully they will win their first preseason game there tonight.

Browns will try to win their first preseason game on the road in front of a nationally-televised audience on CBS Sports. NO injuries, and GO BROWNS!!!!! ;)B):)

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I still don't get these weekly drop ins by Browns Dawg Pound... but he(?) does have style.

He just likes to get there first. Someone beat him to it last week. Can't have two identical threads. :)

Our defense is a sad situation.

Looks like we may actually have serious offensive weapons this year though

so we lose 12 games 42-35

so we lose 12 games 42-35

Just dont see us scoring 35 ppg......I know people kep saying the O looks good this year.....but we are actually 30th in points per game so far.....30th....which is a notch above our D ranking/////

Who gets blamed now that Oneil and Pettine are gone?

Ha.....I knew it would only be a short while before we'd be saying this....

Nope....O doesnt look that good to me.....

One thing we can agree on: Kruger absolutely blows. I honestly can't even think of the last time he got pressure on the QB.

Or even a solo tackle......still waiting for his first one this year....3 games and a total of 3 assists....zero tackles......zero sacks

single covered every play too/////

Archived