THE BROWNS BOARD

Preseason game 3

ahitz3

Hello again everyone- while I may not post much, I have been still reading everyone's 2 cents on the upcoming season and it's good stuff...except for you ghoolie. Just kidding I enjoy reading your crazyness too.

If you could pick one thing you want to see in tomorrow's biggest preseason game -ONE THING, what would it be?

Mine is ...I need to see improvements on the defense as a whole- don't care if we score points all year long we need to prevent points. Without that- lost season.

Who's next?

... both tackling and blocking...

Thats asking a lot...but I agree 100%.....just show us you can do the basics.....starting with blocking and tackling...

Stopping a drive or 2 would be nice too.....

And the O.....how about a balanced attack and some points......weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

If I had to pick just one thing, I would say to own 3rd down. That means our defense gets them off the field on 3rd down, and our offense converts the majority of their 3rd downs. This is something we're currently struggling with VERY early this season, and this is something that separates the men from the boys.

Honorable mention:

RG III continuing to make progress by running the team, not turning the ball over, running (and sliding!) for yards, throwing the ball away, progressing through reads, and of course...delivering accurate passes.

I know Cam is hurt, but coach said he's expected to play. If he does, I want to see quality shotgun snaps and physical play.

Corey Coleman and Josh Gordon, baby. Do I need to say more?

Rookie defenders and especially second year defenders making plays and displaying quality tackling. Something we need to improve.

Live on regular CBS 8 pm est. National broadcast so 7pm cst in Texas.

I'd like to see a competitive NFL team this season, not a good college team like we saw last year.

Holy Shit! Is even on in East TX!

Tavern time?

I'm hoping to see some more of the good things from the rookies on defense. I've accepted that Farmer might have been the worst draft guru in the history of the NFL, so literally all of those guys are dust in the wind to me. I hope to see the guys like Ogbah, Nassib, Kindred and Scooby show up in the "big" game here. I'm ready to buckle in to a looooong year watching these guys grow, but at least there's early promise..

Live on regular CBS 8 pm est. National broadcast so 7pm cst in Texas.

I'd like to see a competitive NFL team this season, not a good college team like we saw last year.

Thanks,I'm out of town tuned in end of 1st

"We our going to build thru the Draft" OK, show me 7 of 14 :P..

didn't all the other guys who ran the drafts say the same thing?

didn't all the other guys who ran the drafts say the same thing?

YES, but in 3 years of Farmer, his best pick was FA Andy Lee a punter. That kind of shit will cost you in this league ..Now we watch this sh$$.

YES, but in 3 years of Farmer, his best pick was FA Andy Lee a punter. That kind of shit will cost you in this league ..Now we watch this sh$$.

all the guys before Farmer were just as bad

Replay of 2013.....Hortons porous defense and Josh Gordon is the O.....remember the Pats game?

But Krugs may have gotten an assist on Evans last reception... Is our long, regional nightmare over?

Hard to imagine 11 men that play defense for the Browns can always be that bad, no matter what the name on the back of the jersey reads.

I'm trying to be positive because it's only preseason. Why do the first three games look like a smoldering dumpster fire for the regular season? How can anyone watch this sober and not think it's not going to be another 10+ loss season!? I hope there's a chance of an underdog / Cinderella season, but I've been drinking.

I'm trying to be positive because it's only preseason. Why do the first three games look like a smoldering dumpster fire for the regular season? How can anyone watch this sober and not think it's not going to be another 10+ loss season!? I hope there's a chance of an underdog / Cinderella season, but I've been drinking.

Keep drinking.. its only gonna get worse..

Archived