THE BROWNS BOARD

Attending Browns Games 2016

Zombo

They did give me the option of paper tickets. For 250 a pop you'd think they could afford to print a ticket.

But for me, better chance of losing a paper ticket than losing my phone.

Z

In Cleveland for a Browns game??? There's an equal chance that you can lose just about anything including your life.

I'd prefer a paper ticket as well, preferably sent to me long before you arrive in Cleveland.

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey Z, the wife and I finally got out seats sorted out for the dolphins game. We're trying to make a weekend of it and I see you got the Marriott in Hollywood which sounds awesome. Online says its full but do you know if that's where most of the group will be?

Our group is all there, call them directly and ask about Browns discount, someone told me that worked.

I have a couple seats on the bus to the game if you are interested.

Z

who loses their phone these days, fucking thing is glued to everyone hand. Not to mention, nobody can go 60 seconds without looking at the damn thing. Including myself.

The answer is..Who is Tom Brady? B)

Our group is all there, call them directly and ask about Browns discount, someone told me that worked.

I have a couple seats on the bus to the game if you are interested.

Z

Cool, I'll likely give that a shot. I'm good on the bus but thanks for offering. My lovely wife has agreed to make the drive back home from West Palm that night to cut down costs (which will certainly be high from the beer costs during the game).

• 3 weeks later...

Super Duper.

Seeing these makes me want to reconsider going to the Tennessee Tailgate.

What are peoples plans for that? What hotel are all you all staying in...etc. in case I decide I want to make a run down there. (If I can afford to go...which is a big if with other travel plans that I have the rest of the year.

Maybe a ride/room share just to keep the cost down?

Super Duper.

Seeing these makes me want to reconsider going to the Tennessee Tailgate.

What are peoples plans for that? What hotel are all you all staying in...etc. in case I decide I want to make a run down there. (If I can afford to go...which is a big if with other travel plans that I have the rest of the year.

Maybe a ride/room share just to keep the cost down?

I might have a room and extra ticket for the Titans game. "The Curse " has informed me she's out of vacation time. Have to ask the nephews first though.

For those of you that are coming into Nashville to see the Browns - here's some info below about Saturday, October 15th and Sunday, October 16th. I'll try to find out what the Dawg House Saloon is doing as well and get it all posted up early next week.

Middle TN Browns Backers Bash | Browns vs. Titans

Dates: 15 – 16 Oct, 2016

UPDATED LOCATION: The Saturday Party will be held at Tequila Cowboy | 305 Broadway St. | Nashville, TN 37201. The party is free and will start at 5:00 PM, but if you would like a table, please plan on arriving early! There will be raffles, 50/50 drawings, t-shirt sales, a band playing from 6:00 PM - 10:00 PM, with a DJ playing thereafter. The Mechanical Bull will be open from 6:00 PM - 8:00 PM. It's $5.00 to ride and the Tequila Cowboy is donating all the money back to on of the Middle TN Browns Backers Charities! From 7:00 PM - 9:00 PM will be an autograph session (Alumni TBD). Autographs are free, but donations are accepted to help cover the cost for the alumni.

Join us on Sunday in Parking Lot N of Nissan Stadium at 8:30 AM as we tailgate before the Browns take on the Titans! The tailgate is free and everyone is welcomed! There will be a buffet setup, which will include smoked pork sandwiches, hot dogs, baked beans, cole slaw, chips, and dessert. Cost is $15.00 per one trip through the line. Alcohol is BYOB! If you wish to order food for the tailgate, please contact the President of Middle TN Browns Backers, Ernie Nagy at mtbbpres@gmail.com or (615) 469-7547. Everyone that purchases food will receive a wristband at the party on Saturday night, or the tailgate Sunday morning.

Please contact Ernie Nagy with any questions.

Go Browns!

I can't make it to Nashville this weekend ... Sucks ... But work comes first and between the preplanned Miami blowout in September and the upcoming Cleveland extravaganza in November, I couldn't sneak away in October.

Thanks for keeping the invite open, Flugs, I really wish I were there this weekend.

You boys have fun, and I'd say stay out of trouble, but I know that is not a possibility.

Go Browns, Squeeze Those Tits!

Z

I can't make it to Nashville this weekend ... Sucks ... But work comes first and between the preplanned Miami blowout in September and the upcoming Cleveland extravaganza in November, I couldn't sneak away in October.

Thanks for keeping the invite open, Flugs, I really wish I were there this weekend.

You boys have fun, and I'd say stay out of trouble, but I know that is not a possibility.

Z

Hoorta & Gipper safe and alive @ Flugel's. Urban Cowboy Saturday night. Nephew Jim in town too. Shaping up for an awesome Tailgate. Ha- Go Tribe. :)

Hoorta & Gipper safe and alive @ Flugel's. Urban Cowboy Saturday night. Nephew Jim in town too. Shaping up for an awesome Tailgate. Ha- Go Tribe. :)

Damn, wish I was there.

Have fun, you bastards!

Z

I really enjoyed Hoorta and Gipper's company this weekend! We had a great time at the Tequila Cowboy. Mack and Byner showed up and couldn't have treated our fans better. The line to take pictures with them and get autographs never ended the entire time we were there. They were a big part of my golden era as a fan.

The mechanical bull next to our table was pretty entertaining as well.

Ohio State won a closely contested battle that many fans enjoyed on the big screens after the Tribe put everyone in a celebratory mood.

On Sunday, we made it to the big tailgate. Browns Backers clubs from all over showed up. North Carolina Browns Backers had 3 buses. The Louisville club brought 40 people. Jimmy Haslam showed up, interacted and took pictures with fans (and 1 large group picture). One guy from Louisville, KY is a Great Lakes Brewery Rep, who showed up a Keg of Octoberfest for everyone Hoorta brought some wines and the Orange stuff. We enjoyed meeting fans from all over. Needless to say, the guy with the Steeler shirt that walked by got an earful from the crowd.

Too bad the Browns didn't win. Oh well...

Z

Thanks Z! We'll have plenty more opportunities. We might even have a couple starters left when it happens...

I really enjoyed Hoorta and Gipper's company this weekend! We had a great time at the Tequila Cowboy. Mack and Byner showed up and couldn't have treated our fans better. The line to take pictures with them and get autographs never ended the entire time we were there. They were a big part of my golden era as a fan.

Ohio State won a closely contested battle that many fans enjoyed on the big screens after the Tribe put everyone in a celebratory mood.

On Sunday, we made it to the big tailgate. Browns Backers clubs from all over showed up. North Carolina Browns Backers had 3 buses. The Louisville club brought 40 people. Jimmy Haslam showed up, interacted and took pictures with fans (and 1 large group picture). One guy from Louisville, KY is a Great Lakes Brewery Rep, who showed up a Keg of Octoberfest for everyone Hoorta brought some wines and the Orange stuff. We enjoyed meeting fans from all over. Needless to say, the guy with the Steeler shirt that walked by got an earful from the crowd.

Outstanding! Did Jimmah take questions? ;)

Too bad, yes, but at least you had a ride on the emotional roller coaster of a well-contested game...

Sounds like a great weekend, Flugs, no one beats Browns fans!

Zombo

the guy with the Steeler shirt that walked by got an earful from the crowd.

From both Browns and Titans fans!! The Steelers are hated in all parts of the nation.

There is always that one asshole in a Steeler shirt that comes to Browns road games. Always see one. And he's always an asshole.

Zombo

Outstanding! Did Jimmah take questions? ;)

Too bad, yes, but at least you had a ride on the emotional roller coaster of a well-contested game...

Darn- I couldn't get close enough to Jimmy. I would have liked to have shown him my season ticket holders cap, and asked him when I was going to start getting my money's worth. :lol: (1\2 kidding) One thing did surprise me though- he's one tall dude, probably at least 6'3".

And Flugel is one great host.

Darn- I couldn't get close enough to Jimmy. I would have liked to have shown him my season ticket holders cap, and asked him when I was going to start getting my money's worth. :lol: (1\2 kidding) One thing did surprise me though- he's one tall dude, probably at least 6'3".

And Flugel is one great host.

Yes, thanks to Flugel for putting us up. I really appreciate it.

• 2 weeks later...

Hostyle...friends of mine tailgate every game. If your on facebook, search the West 4th Street Browns Tailgate. Anybody is welcome, byob and $5 per person in the donation jar for food. Good time there always.

Hey guys me and 3 buddies are heading down from Toronto for the Dallas game any chance we could join in on someones tailgate party, id gladly bring down anything if anyone wants something from Canada ..thanks

So exactly where is the browns board tailgate location?

And who all is coming to town?

WSS

Here is the Brownsboard Tailgate location:

Browns%20tailgate%20map_zpsfix8ehw8.jpg

https://www.google.com/maps/place/980+West+St,+Cleveland,+OH+44113/@41.4962713,-81.7016663,16z/data=!4m5!3m4!1s0x8830f07b4621a5b9:0x4038cec6994b9a2b!8m2!3d41.494981!4d-81.701344

Just a short walk south of the Settler's Landing RTA station, or just North of the Flat iron Grill.

Empty parking lot, costs $10 or $20 to park there, I'm not sure.

Here's a closeup:

tt%202_zpszimtdxeo.jpg

There will be some food provided, just leave a donation in the kitty, welcome to bring your own food and BYOB as well. If you are on foot or whatever and you bring your own beer there plenty off iced coolers you can share.

We are there at 6 AM sunday. You can make th ewalk to the stadium form there, or take the RTA which is only two stops to the stadium.

Zombo

Hey guys me and 3 buddies are heading down from Toronto for the Dallas game any chance we could join in on someones tailgate party, id gladly bring down anything if anyone wants something from Canada ..thanks

If you are interested we tailgate in the Burke Airport Lot and invite any Browns fans and visiting fans to tailgate with us. If you are on facebook you can find us GNATS TAILGATERS. Also known as the Grassy kNoll Airport Tailgate Society.

https://www.facebook.com/events/1570984973209738/

Archived