THE BROWNS BOARD

With The #4 Pick The.....

cambridgeho

Who do you guys have the Cavs picking at 4?

I am hoping we get Beal at 4 and Quincey Miller with a later first round pick. We have pick 24 so we could move up to the to the 15 range with an added 2nd to get Miller.

1. The Hornets are no doubt taking Anthony Davis 1.

2. The Bobcats are going to take MKG http://www.nba.com/bobcats/splash.html hell their website on NBA.com has no fear of showing where they are leaning now.

3. The Wizards are the darkhorse at 3 will they take Beal or Robinson is going to decide how the Cavs pick at 4. I'll go out and say they Take BEAL at 3

4. The Cavs would've selected MKG or Beal at 2-3 but since we got bumped to the 4 slot and Beal coming off the board i dont see the Cavs selecting Robinson or Harrison Barnes this year... I'll go on record and say the Cleveland Cavaliers Select Andre Drummond C.

And i can live with that pick.

• 2 weeks later...

One thing is or sure in this draft: the Cavs will be trading picks at some point in this draft. There is ZERO chance of the Cavs bringing for rookies into camp. If we drafted four guys this year we would have 4 rookies and 2 second year guys on the team. Half the guys on the roster would be under the age of 22. I'm not sure if we will package picks to trade up or trade the 33 and 34 for a veteran. We will see. Bottom line: it's going to be hard for the Cavs brass to screw up this draft.

• 2 weeks later...

One thing is or sure in this draft: the Cavs will be trading picks at some point in this draft. There is ZERO chance of the Cavs bringing for rookies into camp. If we drafted four guys this year we would have 4 rookies and 2 second year guys on the team. Half the guys on the roster would be under the age of 22. I'm not sure if we will package picks to trade up or trade the 33 and 34 for a veteran. We will see. Bottom line: it's going to be hard for the Cavs brass to screw up this draft.

Or they'll take a couple foreigners and let them play oversea's for a few years.

The Cavs are looking for that scoring threat to run with Irving I.E MKG, Beal, and Barnes at 4

Terrible decision, True Centers are NOT a dime a dozen and don't get it twisted no centers in the league have any plans on inking a deal in Cleveland. Andre Drummond can fill that hole for many years to come, i would rather take the Center position at 4 and not 24 for Fab Melo like some would.

My Ideal draft would be taking Andre Drummond at 4, and Sullinger as a consilation prize at 24 like the true homer i am, that scenerio is balling for the Cavs, but Chris Grant is gonna go a little overboard and fuck this one up.

Edited** If Bynum inks a deal in Cleveland for the D12 trade in LA i'll admit i was deep off my rocker thinking no centers would sign here.... more time goes by the more likely this might happen.

We'll see whether or not the Cavs trade up for Beal, but if we got Beal OR Barnes with our initial pick, I'm a happy old man. Given Kyrie with Beal or Barnes, Gee, & Tristan Thompson, that's a pretty bright looking future with young players. The center in this draft who intrigues me is Zellers, but I'm thinking he'll be gone before 24.

Mike

The Cavs are looking for that scoring threat to run with Irving I.E MKG, Beal, and Barnes at 4

Terrible decision, True Centers are NOT a dime a dozen and don't get it twisted no centers in the league have any plans on inking a deal in Cleveland. Andre Drummond can fill that hole for many years to come, i would rather take the Center position at 4 and not 24 for Fab Melo like some would.

My Ideal draft would be taking Andre Drummond at 4, and Sullinger as a consilation prize at 24 like the true homer i am, that scenerio is balling for the Cavs, but Chris Grant is gonna go a little overboard and fuck this one up.

Are you high? Drummond is lazy and selfish. Period. Sullinger will never be more than an off the bench rotational player. He has a bad back and is undersized. I wouldn't take him anywhere in the first round.

well the cavs don't have as many picks as the browns did in their recent draft and came away with 1 great pick and 2-3 serviceable picks outta 12.

hopefully gibson will show the browns how it's done.

but no. it's cleveland and they're destined for doom as well.

1. The Hornets are no doubt taking Anthony Davis 1.

2. The Bobcats are going to take MKG http://www.nba.com/bobcats/splash.html hell their website on NBA.com has no fear of showing where they are leaning now.

3. The Wizards are the darkhorse at 3 will they take Beal or Robinson is going to decide how the Cavs pick at 4. I'll go out and say they Take BEAL at 3

4. The Cavs would've selected MKG or Beal at 2-3 but since we got bumped to the 4 slot and Beal coming off the board i dont see the Cavs selecting Robinson or Harrison Barnes this year... I'll go on record and say the Cleveland Cavaliers Select Andre Drummond C.

And i can live with that pick.

These motherfucking backstabbers hit me with a 14 inch blade to the guts tonight i didn't even have Waiters on the Cavs Big Board, this fucking kid worked out for no team at all, and he came off the bench for the cuse and your telling me this kid is a lottery pick SLEEPER, to prove my point all you have to do is google as many mock drafts on espn or NBA.com and hell even your friends mock drafts i bet no one on earth would've bet on Waiters in Cleveland.

As for me wanting Andre Drummond i see him as a pre Roy Hibbert in this draft and i would've loved to get that kinda projected talent paid off over the next two years in the rebuilding phase while his game gets polished up, he's gonna be a fucking baller bank on that.

Waiters was slotted anywhere from 6-10 on 97% of mock drafts. Not to big of a reach there. He is the 2nd best 2 guard and is a fn animal getting to the rim"dwade esque". I like that we filled 2 need spots and now look to snag a sf in FA.

Waiters was slotted anywhere from 6-10 on 97% of mock drafts. Not to big of a reach there. He is the 2nd best 2 guard and is a fn animal getting to the rim"dwade esque". I like that we filled 2 need spots and now look to snag a sf in FA.

I said no mock drafts had Cleveland taking Waiters, i am not saying he is beyond a terrible pick i am just saying we didn't need him.

• 2 months later...

Pretty terrible considering Barnes would've been a seamless fit.

And no one, including Byron Scott, knows how a Waiters - Irving backcourt will work. Both ball - dominant, and we can all agree Kyrie should have the ball.

This team lacks perimeter shooting and we didn't add it all this offseason.

Pretty terrible considering Barnes would've been a seamless fit.

And no one, including Byron Scott, knows how a Waiters - Irving backcourt will work. Both ball - dominant, and we can all agree Kyrie should have the ball.

This team lacks perimeter shooting and we didn't add it all this offseason.

C.J Miles can shoot man. This team will be a run and gun all game team. We will put up some numbers for sure. We are young as hell and everyone can push the floor. We are probably be 9th or 10th in the East, but we will be fun to watch. Our rebuild is going as planned, just be patient with them. Also, Espn already ranked Kyrie #22 on their best NBA players list, so that will help in recruiting top talent. Yes you can say Lebron tried that, but Im pretty sure everyone knew he was leaving and didnt want to be standing with their dicks in their hands.

• 3 months later...

Dion Waiters hasn't been terrible so far, he does try to do too much sometimes. We should have a great back court in the future if they stay healthy.

He will be fine, he has played better than most expected. With a good draft this year and 1 or 2 FA adds we will be no worse then a 5th seed next year!

Archived