THE BROWNS BOARD

Another reason to hate the Stealers...

htownbrown

So why is it the Stealers just found out their dopehead fuckup WR is getting reinstated. Hello.....a guy from our team is a dopehead too. Just as dumb. Twice the talent. We don't have Antonio Brown, it's a little more important to our draft plans.

Is this some sort of condolence? Fuck you NFL!!

Sashi loves his WRS too! Shit!!!

The Browns are a fuck hole organization.

Gordon is the best WR the Browns have since Paul Warfield. Who cares about his pot use. Get behind the guy, rally around him and get his ass back.

Letting him go will be yet another monumental Browns fuck up.

+1... other than the fuck hole shit you said :)

So why is it the Stealers just found out their dopehead fuckup WR is getting reinstated. Hello.....a guy from our team is a dopehead too. Just as dumb. Twice the talent. We don't have Antonio Brown, it's a little more important to our draft plans.

Is this some sort of condolence? Fuck you NFL!!

Sashi loves his WRS too! Shit!!!

First offense Bryant handed the 4 day suspension, second offense a year...whats the problem?

Gordon is not "twice the talent" either. Bryant who is way taller, way faster, and nearly just as heavy, would have put up as good as numbers as Gordon if he were Browns #1.

Where your hate really centers on is that the Steelers #2 is better than the Browns #1.

First offense Bryant handed the 4 day suspension, second offense a year...whats the problem?

Gordon is not "twice the talent" either. Bryant who is way taller, way faster, and nearly just as heavy, would have put up as good as numbers as Gordon if he were Browns #1.

Where your hate really centers on is that the Steelers #2 is better than the Browns #1.

you're talking out of your ass man. Bryant is no Antonio Brown. Gordon would put up way better numbers than him. Gordon and Brown can both take over a game, but how many times has Bryant done that?

The Steelers clearly get an advantage when it comes to things like that. If you're going to re-instate Bryant, Gordon should be re-instated too.

Martavis Bryant has the ability to be a freak so saying that gordon is "twice as good" is ridiculous and incorrect. Gordon is good but as already mentioned he's not as tall, not as fast and he's not as dynamic after the catch. Watch some of Bryant's limited highlights. Add in the fact that he's added 20 pounds of muscle and is by his own admission in the best shape of his life. Dude is 6'4 and was just unofficially clocked running a sub 4.3 at 220 plus pounds. He's also been reinstated with conditions. It's not a full reinstatement yet.

+1... other than the fuck hole shit you said :)

Appears I actually agree with Ghoolie... with your proviso..

I feel ill...

I blame you, Po...

Washington the linebacker from Arizona was reinstated today too. If Gordon is not reinstated before the draft I will buy into the conspiracy that the NFL has something against the browns. I mean mixon is getting all kinds of love and he broke a woman's face.

Bryant is no where near Gordon's talent. Bryant is way taller and faster than Antonio Brown so I guess Bryant is better than him too?

Mart Bryant had a role in the Steelers O, taking the top off the D, and he filled it well. He arguably outplayed his former teammate, Watkins, in 2015... and that's coming from a Sammie backer.

Now is he a complete WR? No, but in his role he did quite well and his value to Brown was significant... as if Brown needed help...

Don't remember seeing Bryant breaking any NFL records...Even with a great team.

Yinzer homers never gonna learn

Bryant has never played a full season, nor did he play in games with a ton of garbage time. Gordon got a lot of yardage in his very good season in garbage time.

Mart Bryant had a role in the Steelers O, taking the top off the D, and he filled it well. He arguably outplayed his former teammate, Watkins, in 2015... and that's coming from a Sammie backer.

Now is he a complete WR? No, but in his role he did quite well and his value to Brown was significant... as if Brown needed help...

Josh Gordon is a complete wr? How is he a complete wr and Bryant isn't? And Bryant did more than take the top off coverage. He's insane after the catch, especially for his size. If he can stay on the straight and narrow the football world is about to find out. Haley refers to him as an alien because he's never seen an offensive player with his kind of raw athletic prowess. He just needs to stay on the field.

Josh Gordon is a complete wr? How is he a complete wr and Bryant isn't? And Bryant did more than take the top off coverage. He's insane after the catch, especially for his size. If he can stay on the straight and narrow the football world is about to find out. Haley refers to him as an alien because he's never seen an offensive player with his kind of raw athletic prowess. He just needs to stay on the field.

Did I fucking mention Gordon? (Hint: The answer is , "no.")

But since you raised him... in 2013 he was a complete, #1 WR. Showed the whole tree. Struck fear into Defenses. And did I mention he was the undisputed #1 WR?

In his even more brief 2014 appearance? Flashed some of the same, but at other times did not look like the same player... and we sure as hell did not have a QB with the arm to take advantage of his deep speed.

Now? No fucking clue... I hope we get the chance to find out what he has left.

Bryant? I don't see him week in and week out. Of what I have seen of him, and can remember... after all it has been a year... he has route holes. Plus he was a #2, a solid #2, but a #2.

So I guess unlike you I really only know one player. Please tell me more about Josh... if pressed for time, maybe you can just scan your extensive notes and post a jpeg.

Quit making Bryant out to be more than what he really is... a very "solid" #2 receiver.. Hes not the greatest thing since sliced brread.. Gordon blows him away by miles... I dont give a fuck how you spin it...

Bryant no where near the talent that Gordon is (was). You must have piss up to your eyeballs to think that. Nevertheless, the point is: Bryant and Gordon have about the same number of violations....and the suspension that Gordon is now serving is NOT for a violation....but for a voluntary committment to rehab. He has served like a 3 year suspension while others get 4 games. Gordon had actually served an entire year.....applied for reinstatement.....the got another 4 games suspension just for applying!....and now he has been out a year for what is NOT a violation.

While sure, Gordon may be a fuckup....the "punishment" he has endured has been exponentially greater than anyone else who was in similar situation.

Bell and Bryant have both had equal numbers of violations.

Why haven't they both been forced to miss 3 years...like Gordon.

Explain that one.

Martavis Bryant has the ability to be a freak so saying that gordon is "twice as good" is ridiculous and incorrect. Gordon is good but as already mentioned he's not as tall, not as fast and he's not as dynamic after the catch. Watch some of Bryant's limited highlights. Add in the fact that he's added 20 pounds of muscle and is by his own admission in the best shape of his life. Dude is 6'4 and was just unofficially clocked running a sub 4.3 at 220 plus pounds. He's also been reinstated with conditions. It's not a full reinstatement yet.

In his short time, Gordon has performed "twice as good" as Bryant.

So, if someone says he is twice as good, it is only based on performance...not on some ethereal measurements.

Gordon was not only better, more productive than Bryant, he was better, more productive than Antonio Brown.

I mean, you can say that Gomer Pyle was a better soldier than Sargent York and Audie Murphy...because he was bigger/taller/stronger/faster......but how many kills and captures did York and Murphy have compared to Gomer Pyle?

Production.

You stupid fucking Stooler trolls. Gordon has never had a decent QB. Gordon has never had anyone to pull coverage away from him. Everyone knew he was the offense and couldn't stop him.

If there was no Bell, no Brown, no Rapist who the fuck would Bryant be? Less than what his slightly above average ass is right now.

Notice how 'amazing' Wallace was when he left?

This statement is dumb. Who the hell cares if he is taller or faster or whatever. What counts is what you do on the field. From what has occurred on the field Gordon is a far better WR, maybe Bryant will show at some point he is equal or better. But as of right now Bryant's production is nothing compared to Gordon. Sad thing is Gordon may never play again because of self inflicted problems. Maybe Bryant has learned his lesson will see. BTW during 2013 I believe Gordon lead the NFL in receiving yards while only playing 14 games, when Bryant equals that then we can talk.

This statement is dumb. Who the hell cares if he is taller or faster or whatever. What counts is what you do on the field. From what has occurred on the field Gordon is a far better WR, maybe Bryant will show at some point he is equal or better. But as of right now Bryant's production is nothing compared to Gordon. Sad thing is Gordon may never play again because of self inflicted problems. Maybe Bryant has learned his lesson will see. BTW during 2013 I believe Gordon lead the NFL in receiving yards while only playing 14 games, when Bryant equals that then we can talk.

Yes, but the majority of those yards came in "garbage time" lol

Yes, but the majority of those yards came in "garbage time" lol

They did when the browns were getting dusted and the opposing team was playing soft d. You can look it up.

You stupid fucking Stooler trolls. Gordon has never had a decent QB. Gordon has never had anyone to pull coverage away from him. Everyone knew he was the offense and couldn't stop him.

If there was no Bell, no Brown, no Rapist who the fuck would Bryant be? Less than what his slightly above average ass is right now.

Notice how 'amazing' Wallace was when he left?

Um... I clearly stated that if Bryant were a Brown he would have compiled the same numbers as Gordon did that year.

To say Gordon is twice as good as Bryant is stupid.

This statement is dumb. Who the hell cares if he is taller or faster or whatever. What counts is what you do on the field. From what has occurred on the field Gordon is a far better WR,

What counts is what you do on the field? Ok, then please elaborate.

A player theoretically needs only one game to prove what he can do on the field. What can Gordon do that Bryant cant?

What can Gordon do that Bryant cant?

How about 800 yards and 5 TD's in 4 games......with 3 different(shitty) QB's throwing him the ball?.

Has Bryant even done that with a whole season and future HOF QB?.....

(Just a rhetorical question....I already know the answer)....

Archived