THE BROWNS BOARD

Potential Target Accused of Sexual Assault

AU165

In the poli board, by chance?

Oh no. The reactions will be the same. Either from sports affiliation or political/social viewpoint.

I'm talking about the peppers thread

Fyi I think this sounds bogus too, but I don't have all of the details. We'll see what happens

Well... there goes Ohio State's shot at having three DBs go in Round One....

With his very own football, "Wonderboy". ;)

Yes! A cow was standing under a rubber tree in his yard when a thunderstorm rolled through and...

Not only a gigantic hypocrite, an immensley stupid one to boot. U even football bro?

I think Ghoolie's just trolling. He can't be that dumb.

Yeah, Garrett is a guy who would participate in something like that- I DON'T THINK SO!!!! Just peruse his Twitter account for a second. Guaranteed he's going to be zero problem off the field. Rather stay home with the family tomorrow, because the NFL would only allow a set number of guests. Shades of Joe Thomas going fishing draft day. Speaking of Joe, he's probably got one hell of a boat on Lake Erie now. :)

https://twitter.com/MyIesGarrett15

Reports are that there is a female witness, male witnesses ...and videos, clearing his name from

these charges. Many teams are investigating, given the police dept fits sending our reports.

If he falls, I hope he falls to the Browns at 33. I think the kid is completely innocent. The police won't even

be talking to him until next week. If the charges are bogus, the wench needs to be going to the slammer.

Reports are that there is a female witness, male witnesses ...and videos, clearing his name from these charges. Many teams are investigating, given the police dept fits sending our reports.

If he falls, I hope he falls to the Browns at 33. I think the kid is completely innocent. The police won't even be talking to him until next week. If the charges are bogus, the wench needs to be going to the slammer.

Well there's filing a false Police Report for starters...

Have to admit I flashed back to Winston's "incident" at FSU. His "friends" were watching as well... and one was even videoing. One big settlement later it appeared things weren't so "innocent".

And here I was still under the impression it was a pig under that rubber tree. :D

A pig under a rubber tree... well that's just silly...

These days, footballs are typically made from cowhide or vulcanized rubber, making their nickname "pigskins" somewhat ironic. Football fans often perpetuate the idea that footballs used to be made of pigskin, which is how they got their nickname, but it turns out this isn't the case.

http://gizmodo.com/were-footballs-ever-really-made-of-pigskin-1513061556

A pig under a rubber tree... well that's just silly...

These days, footballs are typically made from cowhide or vulcanized rubber, making their nickname "pigskins" somewhat ironic. Football fans often perpetuate the idea that footballs used to be made of pigskin, which is how they got their nickname, but it turns out this isn't the case.

http://gizmodo.com/were-footballs-ever-really-made-of-pigskin-1513061556

First Vietnam and now no pigskin? Next thing you'll tell me is there is no Santa on draft day. I feel so disillusioned. :(

Archived