THE BROWNS BOARD

This is the dangerous part of who obaMao and higgardly are - "Americans need to give up their freedo

calfoxwc

“We have to put our money where our mouths are. And we can only realize the promise of this institution’s founding to replace the ravages of war with cooperation if powerful nations like my own accept constraints. Sometimes I’m criticized in my own country for professing a belief in international norms and multilateral institutions, but I’m convinced in the long run giving up some freedom of action, not giving up our ability to protect ourselves or pursue our core interests but binding ourselves to international rules, over the long-term, enhances our security.” — President Barack Obama

International law. With the hope of benefiting everyone. Instead of each country doing their own thing with only their best interests in mind.

I mean, umm.... "Obamao wants to take our freedoms! That terrorist muslim wants to take my Christianity away! He's not even a real american!"

Better, right?

I mean, when you cut the quote off to make a more inflammatory headline, that can't be far off.

the relevant parr is this:

Posted Today, 10:07 PM

“We have to put our money where our mouths are. And we can only realize the promise of this institution’s founding to replace the ravages of war with cooperation if powerful nations like my own accept constraints. Sometimes I’m criticized in my own country for professing a belief in international norms and multilateral institutions, but I’m convinced in the long run giving up some freedom of action, not giving up our ability to protect ourselves or pursue our core interests but binding ourselves to international rules, over the long-term, enhances our security.” — President Barack Obama

Posted Today, 10:07 PM

Archived