THE BROWNS BOARD

Ted Cruz to vote for Trump

DieHardBrownsFan

There is no good candidate. There are people like you, infatuated with one of the two options, but in reality there is no good choice. The majority of people are voting based on the "lesser of two evils principle". Of course, both options are so bad that some are voting third party just to make a statement. Or possibly not voting at all.

I have my own informed reasons for supporting Trump

But at the same time I think people should vote for whoever they want, I don't like people shitting on people for voting third party telling them it doesn't count - it'll never count with that mentality.

I have my own informed reasons for supporting Trump

But at the same time I think people should vote for whoever they want, I don't like people shitting on people for voting third party telling them it doesn't count - it'll never count with that mentality.

All I heard from Trump supporters against Never Trumpers were that they were only helping to elect Clinton. And they were right. Speaking the truth is not wrong here.

I kind of liked Evan McMullin after hearing his interview on Fox. But why should I lie to myself in thinking if I voted for him I wouldn't only be throwing my vote away and helping to elect Clinton. Just stating the obvious.

Stuart

You bash the phony BLM movement, yet are voting for this cunt who panders to them along with the rest of those leftist white guilt assholes.

People like you are sickening.

i'm just into lesbian sex,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,could care less who runs the country we're all fucked either way,,,,,,,,,,,,,who the fuck is stuart ?

Archived